Eud Arena AFK etiquette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eud Arena AFK etiquette

Nothing worse than facing a whale with a full load of euds and he/she afks... Well, worse when after 4 minutes he shows up and heals his third and final eud and kills you instantly. Please, if you're going to afk don't have a full lineup. It's obnoxious and rude. Second, these massive whales could kill 98% of players rather quickly if they played. Few of their matches would last more than 30 seconds if they played. AFK, fine, but don't have 3 euds and waste everyone's time.

I am no whale, but there are times I would like to remove euds at will from the Arena roster (not changing them, removing them!!) so I can have 1 for the fight if I am in a pinch. As of now, no one can really remove their euds from the Arena roster; and even if you manage to put in cheap ones, they will still kick butt as I think the Eud is off the player BR.

And no, I don't like quickies either. That is what screwed up the group arena now that I am shouting "you Cliffords need you own damn arena and let us have a fair fight".
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      I am no whale, but there are times I would like to remove euds at will from the Arena roster (not changing them, removing them!!) so I can have 1 for the fight if I am in a pinch. As of now, no one can really remove their euds from the Arena roster; and even if you manage to put in cheap ones, they will still kick butt as I think the Eud is off the player BR.

And no, I don't like quickies either. That is what screwed up the group arena now that I am shouting "you Cliffords need you own damn arena and let us have a fair fight".
      You can put a cheap on in, and then sell it, that should open up a slot.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X