Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild beast and Devotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild beast and Devotion

why cant they just make guild beast devotion on entry like all other guild events? when theres a big guild its dead before all can click it. makes no sense to be penalised for lag due to heavy user in guild beast event.
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

I support ....good post buzz

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
      why cant they just make guild beast devotion on entry like all other guild events? when theres a big guild its dead before all can click it. makes no sense to be penalised for lag due to heavy user in guild beast event.
      That's why guild leader coordinate the strike. On Kabam (when I played), the GL would not have anyone attack the beast until everyone's at the foot of it (usually about 2 minutes in). After said time passed, then she would tell everyone to hit it all at once. Mind anyone this is a guild that knows how to coordinate. Other guilds I cannot say for because there might be some nub player trying to get the hit in early; so yeah, if we have something like this, it would be good as well. Then again, I am going to hear complaints on why there is not enough people due to people going in and out instead of fighting.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        That's why guild leader coordinate the strike. On Kabam (when I played), the GL would not have anyone attack the beast until everyone's at the foot of it (usually about 2 minutes in). After said time passed, then she would tell everyone to hit it all at once. Mind anyone this is a guild that knows how to coordinate. Other guilds I cannot say for because there might be some nub player trying to get the hit in early; so yeah, if we have something like this, it would be good as well. Then again, I am going to hear complaints on why there is not enough people due to people going in and out instead of fighting.
        my guild does this aswell we give them 5 min warning before we open it and further 2 min warning once timer hits 2 mins then waits 3 mins to get every 1 ready near beastie (if ppl miss it for devo then its their own fault)

Comment

Coordinating the guild is a solution, but it's a pretty terrible one. The GB dies in seconds, so it's almost literally a blink-and-you'll-miss-it situation. Sure, you can sit and watch the game while doing nothing for several minutes, but why should anyone have to?

Basically, all devotion rewards shouldn't require you to get into a fight. That's just a stupid requirement that does nothing but waste time and energy. Especially for Spire, that's the worst waste of time, although guild beast is the easiest to miss out on.

Comment

its hard to coordinate, i know this in our guild were i am the g.m, we attack when timer is at 28:00m, but ofcourse there are Always players that dont read chat much, dont know the language, i pm them and try to get in contact, even use google translate if needed (when i know there country). But after a while it goes well,
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

They just need to make it where you just have to enter to get devotion for beast and all the other fight related things. But I am not holding my breath on them changing this or any of the other changes that have been suggested over and over. It's like they like to see how we react to these type of things.

And really by them not listening to the players, they are making more work for themselves. I am sure they are getting many tickets daily about stuff like this that could be improved.

Comment

There are a lot of reasons lag can happen, the distance of your connection to the servers, ram, etc
                They simply do not care. We've got a long laundry list of "priority" items that needed to be fixed; however, they just fix something that is non-essential.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X