Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruise
    replied
    Just playing that video and left them.
    I play will doing that task... leaving my other tab play that video and I just wait for notiffication before go to other vid.

Well....
    It slow, but surely you'll reach the exact amount.
    It's free, so no one can't complain with how slow it takes.
    Just don't take task that need to donwload and install. Surely you'll regret it, on my case, Im lazy to unsinstall a program if not forced, so I never install a random program --

Leave a comment:

• LadyTrista
    replied
    Steven are you blind. Doing those videos is a scam in the end as alot of the time malicious code is in there or they want you to buy stuff

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    someone mention that its able to craft wings in future updates?

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    Seriously? Are all of you blind or just that lazy? There is a nice little link at the top of your page that says: GET FREE BALENS! It even flashes to get your attention. Click that then watch a few videos and earn your balens. How hard is this? Or, do you just want them to issue everything to you, and have no work involved in it at all. Even though I have not spent a dime I will have my wings in a couple of weeks. The only edge a casher has over me is speed.

Leave a comment:

• R24365771
    replied
    I cant help but think as part of the scam they plant people on each server and give them this stuff for free to try and get more people to pay for the items. I mean $20 for wings? I'm curious behind the psychology that gets people to spend this much (no the $20 alone isnt a big a deal if that was it, but I'm willing to bet most who bought wings have already spent hundreds)on virtual items to be the "best" at an obscure browser game.

Leave a comment:

• SeaGjs
    replied
    Wartune give money spender a wing.... fufufu

Leave a comment:

• Mactavish
    replied
    its hard to say but it could not be fair for those who player under 45 so it possibly split up the 55 and up

Leave a comment:

• †Castiel†
    replied
    Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
    i dont think wings make you OP...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29823[/ATTACH]
    Definitely a 30-39 BG Farmer

And About the wings. its big for some people but to the ones thats already strong they are just like Ehh??

Leave a comment:

• R23935819
    replied
    there were some rumors that u can lvlup er wings - is that so?

Leave a comment:

• Mactavish
    replied
    is the wings 1995 balens right????? hmm......... i could buy balens if i have my phone -_-

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    i dont think wings make you OP...

Click image for larger version

Name:	434jo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	520.8 KB
ID:	1662790

Leave a comment:

• R23347147
    replied
    Well i thought cashers had a big advantage before but now wow im really considering quitting the game wont be no fun no more too many casher bullies and overly strong people and all these companies are intrested in money ~Money makes the world go Round~ <<<<-- thats as true as it gets,o well On to Another game goodluck r2 not goin to be many non-cashers playing anymore when no cashers are set up to fail and be weak at this game ...hahaa -_-

Leave a comment:

• LordMord
    replied
    another fine point for the publisher: at worldboss now the cash guys make even more damage -> less money for 0,8ers and below -> less money for server -> more people need to buy. and alchemy isnt that expensive for that lil money huh?! ;p

Leave a comment:

• Xspada
    replied
    disappointed with wings too o.o r2 should make wings possible for non-cash too

Leave a comment:

• anarashii
    replied
    bye bye wings~ T.T

Leave a comment:

Working...
X