Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings

Come on are u serious !!! what about the non cash player ? this has just made the game virtually unplayable for non cash players now well done .

Yeah they screwed those who cant buy balens

Comment

bye r2 play with cashers only
      Last edited by Stormaggedon; 12-13-2012, 07:01 AM. Reason: language

Comment

and the stats boost isnt small.

120 to PDEF, MDEF, MATK, PATK.
        1200 HP

and a further
        2% Pdef, Mdef, Matk, Patk
        2% HP

Wish I could say "told you so", but most probably isnt interested to listen anymore,...

Comment

for an 8k matk mage, that 2% is 160.. with added 120 which makes it an easy 280 matk boost...

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Well now it will be imposible to catch up balens players. But 1995 balens for wings, come on. U will start losing players. Please game makers change that.

Comment

Pretty much the opinion going around. not sure there is a point to playing now. i use to be at least to compete with a casher. now? now way.

Comment

New content for Wartune!!! All accessible via money!

Screw it, this game doesn't have any ground breaking new things. Just new **** for people who are dumb enough to waste their money. If it wasn't for humanity being stupid games like this wouldn't make a dime.
                Content is boring now, skill is non existing. I'll let the money players enjoy spending money thinking people admire them.

Comment

im just glad they did this b4 i bought balens with my tax money.. i dont need yet another hand in my wallet

Comment

Wait for the non balen wings to pop up, the difference is just 1% which aint huge by any means

Comment

bye bye wings~ T.T
                      WARTUNE
                      Name : Zerith
                      Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                      Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

disappointed with wings too o.o r2 should make wings possible for non-cash too

Comment

another fine point for the publisher: at worldboss now the cash guys make even more damage -> less money for 0,8ers and below -> less money for server -> more people need to buy. and alchemy isnt that expensive for that lil money huh?! ;p

Comment

Well i thought cashers had a big advantage before but now wow im really considering quitting the game wont be no fun no more too many casher bullies and overly strong people and all these companies are intrested in money ~Money makes the world go Round~ <<<<-- thats as true as it gets,o well On to Another game goodluck r2 not goin to be many non-cashers playing anymore when no cashers are set up to fail and be weak at this game ...hahaa -_-

Comment

i dont think wings make you OP...

Click image for larger version

Name:	434jo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	520.8 KB
ID:	1662790

Comment

Working...
                              X