Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the wings 1995 balens right????? hmm......... i could buy balens if i have my phone -_-

Comment

there were some rumors that u can lvlup er wings - is that so?

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
        i dont think wings make you OP...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29823[/ATTACH]
        Definitely a 30-39 BG Farmer

And About the wings. its big for some people but to the ones thats already strong they are just like Ehh??
        [S5] Roaring Wetlands
        â€*Castielâ€*

Comment

its hard to say but it could not be fair for those who player under 45 so it possibly split up the 55 and up

Comment

Wartune give money spender a wing.... fufufu

Comment

I cant help but think as part of the scam they plant people on each server and give them this stuff for free to try and get more people to pay for the items. I mean $20 for wings? I'm curious behind the psychology that gets people to spend this much (no the $20 alone isnt a big a deal if that was it, but I'm willing to bet most who bought wings have already spent hundreds)on virtual items to be the "best" at an obscure browser game.

Comment

Seriously? Are all of you blind or just that lazy? There is a nice little link at the top of your page that says: GET FREE BALENS! It even flashes to get your attention. Click that then watch a few videos and earn your balens. How hard is this? Or, do you just want them to issue everything to you, and have no work involved in it at all. Even though I have not spent a dime I will have my wings in a couple of weeks. The only edge a casher has over me is speed.
                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

someone mention that its able to craft wings in future updates?

Comment

Steven are you blind. Doing those videos is a scam in the end as alot of the time malicious code is in there or they want you to buy stuff

Comment

Just playing that video and left them.
                      I play will doing that task... leaving my other tab play that video and I just wait for notiffication before go to other vid.

Well....
                      It slow, but surely you'll reach the exact amount.
                      It's free, so no one can't complain with how slow it takes.
                      Just don't take task that need to donwload and install. Surely you'll regret it, on my case, Im lazy to unsinstall a program if not forced, so I never install a random program --
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

lol.....only a moron would play a free browser bassed game and complain about things costing real money ....thats how they all are

my guilds the top guild in server 58 we have a whole 3 pppl who have bought wings so far u guys overestimate how many ppl just buy stuff when it comes out
                        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

sorry i had to buy it...3 guildies bought it..i kind of jumped on the band wagon

if it weren't for the stats and hp...i wouldn't have gotten it... things i gotta do to stay competitive i guess...darn it
                          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i got me a sexy set of butterfly wings
                            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Originally posted by LadyTrista View Post
                              Steven are you blind. Doing those videos is a scam in the end as alot of the time malicious code is in there or they want you to buy stuff
                              Ok, I busted out laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Of course they want you to buy stuff, that is why they call them advertisements. Just because I watched the five hour energy drink like sixty times, does not mean I am going to buy it though, and in the meantime I got balens for it. As for the malicious code, that is why I have a very nice up to date anti virus program running.

Now, on the slim chance you are actually referring to the stuff that give tons of balens IF you buy a sponsored product, there is no need to do that, unless you were going to buy it anyway.
                              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

the malicious code usually comes when they want u to download things

best to skip those anyways

cuz thoe games just spam u all the time anyways

watching the vids is normally safe unless u think billion dollar compaines are trying to worm u
                                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Working...
                                X