No announcement yet.

Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really started to think not to play this game... realy unfair god damn it...

Comment

im non casher and can beat cashers np and yes the ones with wings too
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Maybe they must create a Wings for 1995 vouchers for the non-cashers or if they are greedy i like even 4000 vouchers for wings,that they give u a chance to choose 4000 vouchers for that,u play long,or easy way to buy balens and get wings,but always there must have a 2 choices balens/vouchers.Because guys ,when u loose the non-cashers u will loose and the cashers,who want to play in empty server...That may be the end of the game.So think about it.Just make 1 more maintenance and add wings for vouchers or arena points maybe 2500 arena points for wings ur choice,just repair it,thats not good and the game become booring.
        Last edited by Kosmonaft; 12-14-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

a tips for those who wanted free balens without destroying your own PC or laptop.

go to internet cafe and do all those free stuff. when u finish getting your balens. log out and go play from home pc

enjoy
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmonaft View Post
            Maybe they must create a Wings for 1995 vouchers for the non-cashers or if they are greedy i like even 4000 vouchers for wings,that they give u a chance to choose 4000 vouchers for that,u play long,or easy way to buy balens and get wings,but always there must have a 2 choices balens/vouchers.Because guys ,when u loose the non-cashers u will loose and the cashers,who want to play in empty server...That may be the end of the game.So think about it.Just make 1 more maintenance and add wings for vouchers or arena points maybe 2500 arena points for wings ur choice,just repair it,thats not good and the game become booring.
            4000 vouchers arent even much, 10k vouchers would still be easy to get, just would take some time.

Comment

It's not about wings that much, cause after a few calculations, yes, it's just a stat boost, lets say 300 dmg, which u can greatly get by changing bonuses on items getting, intelect/power/pattack/mattack or getting lucky on a socketing rod to place 2 gems on an item, a lvl 4 attack and hp, which will get to your complains of 1.2k hp and a bigger dmg. Getting one item on the shop with balens, is nothing, The server to stay up and running needs some financial support anyways. Problem is the market has to many items to overpower money spending players and certainly more items like this will come. There are 2 horses on sale, 1995 balens, that already give a very good boost, upgrading them makes it even worse for other players that didnt even manage to get the lama since the event on some servers faded before reaching lvl 40. 1 Horse with balens, eh ok, thats like 50 + to all stats, 2 horses thats another 50+ all stats, = 100 + all stats, wings 2% +120 overral stats, it's a huge amount of items that overpowers a limited number of players. To make a good money earning, u need to have a competition on the market, to have competition u need to provide everybody with a bit of powering oportunities. The ideea with wings with 10k vouchers, good ideea. Or u can make a market where players sell balens for gold from player to player, 10 balens like 50 k gold or something, that makes the casher players to spend alot of money on astrals and non-cashers on balens. Or put some ugly wings in the arena shop or catacombs, for high insignia/honor and crypt coins prices. I'm not complaining actually, i am non -casher player, and also can kill enough ppl from first list of ranking on my server. But still, if more items will come like this, the golden named players will fight alone in the arena. Therion Sand Rider - ... 1 man can have it on the server, unless he is willing to change clan leadership for a week during guild wars. 100+ stats...thats worse than the wings.

Comment

and all the time some of you complaining about the wings costing balens you could of done enough free balens offers to maybe be half the amount to buy them?
                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                  and all the time some of you complaining about the wings costing balens you could of done enough free balens offers to maybe be half the amount to buy them?
                  You see, that's nice and all, but in some countries (mine, for example), most of the Free Offers doesn't work.
                  Good news: there is a God.
                  Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Alegrio View Post
                    It's not about wings that much, cause after a few calculations, yes, it's just a stat boost, lets say 300 dmg, which u can greatly get by changing bonuses on items getting, intelect/power/pattack/mattack or getting lucky on a socketing rod to place 2 gems on an item, a lvl 4 attack and hp, which will get to your complains of 1.2k hp and a bigger dmg. Getting one item on the shop with balens, is nothing, The server to stay up and running needs some financial support anyways. Problem is the market has to many items to overpower money spending players and certainly more items like this will come. There are 2 horses on sale, 1995 balens, that already give a very good boost, upgrading them makes it even worse for other players that didnt even manage to get the lama since the event on some servers faded before reaching lvl 40. 1 Horse with balens, eh ok, thats like 50 + to all stats, 2 horses thats another 50+ all stats, = 100 + all stats, wings 2% +120 overral stats, it's a huge amount of items that overpowers a limited number of players. To make a good money earning, u need to have a competition on the market, to have competition u need to provide everybody with a bit of powering oportunities. The ideea with wings with 10k vouchers, good ideea. Or u can make a market where players sell balens for gold from player to player, 10 balens like 50 k gold or something, that makes the casher players to spend alot of money on astrals and non-cashers on balens. Or put some ugly wings in the arena shop or catacombs, for high insignia/honor and crypt coins prices. I'm not complaining actually, i am non -casher player, and also can kill enough ppl from first list of ranking on my server. But still, if more items will come like this, the golden named players will fight alone in the arena. Therion Sand Rider - ... 1 man can have it on the server, unless he is willing to change clan leadership for a week during guild wars. 100+ stats...thats worse than the wings.
                    Ok, but the best horse u can get for free in arena

Comment

Working...
                    X