Wings for all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings for all

If wings are only obtainable with balens then game is no longer balanced at all. They give huge buff to vip players who spend money and its clear that the rest dont stand a chance now. Is this some sort of punishment? game was ok so far. Vips would have more quests xp gold etc and have an easier gameplay but if a normal player tried he could still make it (ex. mounts or socketing rods or gems). Now game got unbalanced. Cant u put some wings with vouchers or quests or gold or something?

Agree, luckly they made Cloths avaliable to the F2P still I wish there was a way to get wins for free =/
    Last edited by Garibaldo_X; 04-28-2013, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I am more inclined to think its cos the higher levels are going to be a lot harder so players will need every advantage that they can get..... including a credit card / paypal...

I feel sorry for the non cashers that will find that competing in things like the duel arena / battle grounds and doing things like the catacombs and some dungeons, just got a lot harder, because of the p2p aspect of the game....

as a player that has brought balens, I have the choice now, pay to compete and keep up or not pay and get the scraps from the table like the non cashers

Comment

Have you ever heard the phrase "You get what you pay for"? The guys and girls who create this game has to make a living. The non-cash players put no bread on their table. They are in the business of helping you kill time, but they can't feed their families if you don't pay for their help. You pay to go to the movies, or go to an amusement park, or whatever other form of entertainment you employ.... you even pay for your internet connection. Why would you not support the people who have created the means for you to kill more time than any of the above? Do we really want to get into the definition of "Pathetic"?

Comment

yeah many people have..... and they are also aware that its not the money that make the game, its the players that are looked after, that make the game.....

a pair of wings is going to cost me close to $15. the gem tranposer scrolls that I will need for the gem conversion, is going to cost me another $40, the monthly VIP is going to cost me $14, .... ( NZ to US dollars exchange rate )......

so nderdawg, wanna tell me about supporting the game ? cos I have a budget, like many players.... and too much P2P is going to equal less players paying cos they can not afford a few $100

Comment

Originally posted by NderDAWG View Post
            Have you ever heard the phrase "You get what you pay for"? The guys and girls who create this game has to make a living. The non-cash players put no bread on their table. They are in the business of helping you kill time, but they can't feed their families if you don't pay for their help. You pay to go to the movies, or go to an amusement park, or whatever other form of entertainment you employ.... you even pay for your internet connection. Why would you not support the people who have created the means for you to kill more time than any of the above? Do we really want to get into the definition of "Pathetic"?
            Well thats a pretty dumb comment

worst i have ever seen

learn this

without non cashers
            cash players will quit
            whats the point in PVP game if there is nobody to kill
            a casher vs casher would simply be decided by he who spends more

then tell me what happens to light cashers?

they quit since they can't hit on anybody

then comes the moderate ones
            once again without either non cashers or light cashers they also will quit since they can't bully anybody hence its no fun

after the moderates are gone the only ones left are the hardcore cash players

well tell me

who will the hardcore hit on ?
            "NOBODY"
            since everyone quit

so only thing left to do is

quit

in result

END OF THE GAME

the reason chinese version is standing is cause even with low chance there are non cashers and yes most of those non cashers are VIPs

VIP tokens in balen shop
            and balens are available in market

those who wanna be top all the time can spend real money while those who can kill time can work for their living
            so u see
            without non cashers u can expect this game will never last

non cashers are the support the real support of the game

its because of us that cashers are willing to spend their cash here just to prove themselves
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I payed for 1 month vip and the recharge pack and also bought a load of socket rods which in english pounds accounts to nearly £50 and any1 who spends more than that on a game i think it is a waste i get the fact that people have 2 make a living and this game is great but now with every update all the non cashers are feeling like they are completely forgotten about and i know i am no longer gonna pay for anything on this game we can all only pay so much for a game, i mean u wud go but a game new from the shop for your xbox/ps3/pc but when i comes to paying every thursday for all your new mounts wings sockets it gets beyond a joke on how much this game actually costs soon gonna be saying bye bye 2 wartune an goin back to call of duty as the non cashers really can not keep up with the gods known as cashers

Comment

I have to laugh at the "they have to make a living comment." I mean how many similar games are already out there? Do you really think it takes much to develop another version of what is already produced? Hey, good for them. I hope they make a killing off this and all the people who cant resist paying for virtual dominance. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

All f2p games are always geared towards paying customers. It's how the devs pay their bills, servers, etc.

Comment

its simple guys,,, they don't offer wings to those who can't afford to buy

Comment

coz its really annoying if non cash players beat cashers...????

har har har har!!!!!!

Comment

I just spent like 40 bucks on this game in past 2 weeks. i am a light casher who bought in at the right time, i still think wings should be for everybody, but i also think that they can be improved alot! just read my post in SWEET WING IDEAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          Well thats a pretty dumb comment

worst i have ever seen

learn this

without non cashers
                          cash players will quit
                          whats the point in PVP game if there is nobody to kill
                          a casher vs casher would simply be decided by he who spends more

then tell me what happens to light cashers?

they quit since they can't hit on anybody

then comes the moderate ones
                          once again without either non cashers or light cashers they also will quit since they can't bully anybody hence its no fun

after the moderates are gone the only ones left are the hardcore cash players

well tell me

who will the hardcore hit on ?
                          "NOBODY"
                          since everyone quit

so only thing left to do is

quit

in result

END OF THE GAME

the reason chinese version is standing is cause even with low chance there are non cashers and yes most of those non cashers are VIPs

VIP tokens in balen shop
                          and balens are available in market

those who wanna be top all the time can spend real money while those who can kill time can work for their living
                          so u see
                          without non cashers u can expect this game will never last

non cashers are the support the real support of the game

its because of us that cashers are willing to spend their cash here just to prove themselves
                          u forgot the ones above hardcore cash players. the "monster" cashers

Comment

ahahhahahahaah seperate the casher
                            Last edited by R23366073; 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM. Reason: ,,/,,

Comment

wartune gm

use brains not money
                              cs this game was not that good compare
                              to a real online
                              dont be a fool fix fare to every one

wings to every one

Comment

Working...
                              X