Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Change Lucky Exchange to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the drop rate is actually pretty good, the first lucky exchange i had 4 tries between my 3 accts and got 3 tyre seals to drop, this time around i got 1 freya seal to drop out of tries, between both events 4/8. really tough for me to complain about that

Comment

No seals when I first tried them out, and on the second time it came out, nothing as well. I don't expect much so I wasn't disappointed; I would be mind blown if somehow things were not "luck" based and gave instead.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

all of mine have come after ive put in 200 currency, and its been 4 tyres and a freya

Comment

across all three of my characters, im at 5 seals out of 11 tries
          its unrealistic to think you will get one every time, but they are definitely not impossible

Comment

I just don't do them much. I hardly get around 200 event trinklets to try seeing as there are some events I am out of for the time being. I am pretty sure is not impossible, but it's still malicious.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X