Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

world boss buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see sme top knights on my server with crit astrals, but most use will destroyer.

And knights sub 50 at least are far behind mage and archers on world boss unless they are heavy cashers. End of discussion. No argument against that. Mages only get on world boss meters until the low 40s unless they are heavy cashers from what I have seen. I started getting on there once I got dual skill and got a orange will destroyer in the low 40s and got it to level 3 and I was the only mage apart from an occasional other until the past few days where I just hit 50. Getting my lightning bolt and thunderer skill leveled helps a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      This thread is about WB. I am talking about that. Where am I posting about PvP?

Since we're on that subject, where are your suggestions for WB? Oh, that's right - troll thread about not getting crit.
      a noob with resistant to change.. no wonder always losing..lol still asking for suggestion of WB.. means he can't read ..
      Last edited by onimad; 12-16-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: another loser trying to get everyone attention :P
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        a noob with resistant to change.. no wonder always losing..lol still asking for suggestion of WB.. means he can't read ..
        Still looking for your "suggestions".

Not resistant to change. Looking for balance. Big difference.

Before the buff, the gap was smaller but now it's exaggerated - and lesser archers can easily surpass.

You are known for your archer, yes - but that's your limit. Many knights are complaining on our server. In fact, our server has been called one of the highest casher to free player ratio servers.

I can read fine. Perhaps you cannot formulate coherent arguments anymore.

Comment

I'm no.1 today in WB beat up all the heavy cashers.

I use 200 vouchers tho, I tank the boss all the way to his SS.

And yes, Im an Archer, and NO I dont have wings, my mount is just the white horse, and Im not VIP.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Much different on Kong 1. Check it out.

Comment

ok im gonna say only this, the buff is to help mages and knights WHO have voucers/balens 4 buff to farm better then before

so the order of help with the buff is like this

1pls ppl with balens or voucers
              2pls mages & knights
              3pls archers

Comment

lol...... and thats according to who... cos on the server I play, at the last wb, it was archers and mages in the top 3, a few knights in the top ten and most of the top ten, were people using balens and / or vouchers, but most of the top 5 were players that were normally there before the buff

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  LOL i was hoping u read mine too.. i said WITHOUT crit :P
                  and if u read it nicely what i said that crit and block doesn't include in buff since it's not a stats. i don't understand where the topic goes to u..
                  what imbalanced class u talking? all class is balanced depends how u build them.
                  and why i said it's not a stats because the buff up all stats.. crit n block is not a stats since it doesn't added up

u are funny bare.. counted QTE and u didn't count their QTE as well. the bonus damage of 10% is after 5 hit of crit. it increase 2% each crit.

and the point of this is not about who does crit. since even mages can crit and knight too if they wanted to be a crit base.

a crit mage or knight would do more than archer crit damage.
                  rof lvl 5 =140% +qte25% +crit 50% = 215% damage output.
                  ok why you go this road?

you speak about crit mage? lmao
                  why you dont use anymore will destroyer like you did before to lvl 40+, its same as mage using crit - pointless

archer = crit
                  mage & knight = will destroyer

archer pasive 20% crit increase, 80% skill buff is 20%crit rate + ms 100%crit
                  if u use math then you know that will destoyer is beter even at lvl 4 for mages & knights then using crit

Comment

For heal mages, the use of crit is to increase their healing power occasionally. Imagine Blessed Light with crit :drools:
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_x_Bare View Post
                      ok im gonna say only this, the buff is to help mages and knights WHO have voucers/balens 4 buff to farm better then before

so the order of help with the buff is like this

1pls ppl with balens or voucers
                      2pls mages & knights
                      3pls archers
                      A percentage increase affects all classes by that said percentage. If one can accept that archers have a higher DPS and result at world boss, then a flat, unmitigated percentage increase will augment that difference. If I have vouchers and Balens, and I do, I want the best return I can get for them. The only way this can occur is if the playing field is mostly even. However, that will not be the case simply because archers are the best single target DPSers, and thusly favors (and has always favored) the archer - and to a lesser degree, mages.

According to your list, the boosts (?) affect archers the least? That simply cannot be (even taking into account the % increase in stats does not correlate 1:1 in gold/daru obtained).

Suggestions are not simple. Sure, devs could allow knights more attacks per round, more normal attacks before an ultimate or a damage multiplier but that could lead to other side effects that could lead to debates.

Comment

archer having the slowest build up in rage. is a problem already.
                        why cant archer have higher DPS?
                        being higher the crit stats dun even give the higher chance of rage boost

why ppl want classes to be edited?
                        just wait up for "talents" i'm so sure.

u want everything good on ur side.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

so the conclusion is you dont get why crit isnt buffed 100%? well for instance if they buff only one class will rly benefit and thats archers secondly if the patk matk stats are increased 100% cause thats whats counting for all classes and not only one group then its balanced wright? and dont start about the other stats cause there irelevant

Comment

Originally posted by R24437503 View Post
                              archer having the slowest build up in rage. is a problem already.
                              why cant archer have higher DPS?
                              being higher the crit stats dun even give the higher chance of rage boost

why ppl want classes to be edited?
                              just wait up for "talents" i'm so sure.

u want everything good on ur side.
                              You get the starting 30 rage, can limp up to your DD attack and can sniper++ every attempt at the WB so that's out.

Comment

Working...
                              X