kabams sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabams sale

this is for mods mainly, and for kabam players too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kabm.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1791306
    as that is about to happen soon. curious if you mods or any other in here knows if support and forums for us kabam's wt palayers will be swapped over to the new owner. ooor, will the deal on that part stay same as it was (as in r2 dealin on those parts).

rest of those games had kabam dealin on forum and support. but wt allways was an oddball in that regards. Thus askin if any info on it here.
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

just ave to wait and see will it be a good move or bad move

will we ave client with new provider ?

will the lag be dealt with ?

will it be a smooth crossover and not reset players to lv1 ?

Comment

I don't like their announcement because it reads like the web games were sold, and they weren't. The new website referred to in the Kabam post is not about Netmarble, it's about Aftershock.

All old mobile titles were sold to Gaea, which is a mobile game company, and for some reason browser Wartune was lumped in with the mobile version, but it didn't stay lumped in. One third of the company (responsible for the high value mobile games) was sold to Netmarble, also a mobile game company, not the entire company. The remaining two parts are a spin off company called Aftershock, and includes all of the web games and partner web games. Source. Kabam Wartune would fall into the Aftershock side of things. Technically at this point, Kabam is still the owner, just under a new name.

The entirety of Kabam, as Aftershock, is on the market to be sold. Aftershock is currently in talks for acquisition. Source. Source.

So, since Wartune is staying with the same people, you'll just have a different website with a different name to log in to, I don't see anything about Wartune changing right now. It's just a file transfer from one website to the other, which is already in progress. It's really that future Aftershock acquisition that you need to be watching for.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-13-2017, 11:34 AM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok. ty on that info
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

jeebus i love kabams notises. anyhow. for all those conserned. here it is. As a side note, teh site we all need to rush on to...is still under construction...sigh
          Click image for larger version

Name:	kab.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1729970
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

I noticed that I wasn't able to get into R2 forums at around that time today. I know Kabam and R2 are two different places, but someone want to explain why R2's side was offline in the forum department?
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              I noticed that I wasn't able to get into R2 forums at around that time today. I know Kabam and R2 are two different places, but someone want to explain why R2's side was offline in the forum department?
              I think it was just having one of its tantrums. No technical explanation given, but glad it's back up
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                jeebus i love kabams notises. anyhow. for all those conserned. here it is. As a side note, teh site we all need to rush on to...is still under construction...sigh
                I got the flow of things a little wrong.

Kabam Wartune, browser and mobile, stays with Gaea. Kabam, as Aftershock is completely separating from the games listed. The website is being called Wonderhill, for a reason I haven't bothered to ask. You are no longer a Kabam WT player, you are a Wonderhill WT player. Fun fun. But, since WT is staying with Gaea, and Gaea already had it to begin with, there's no need to be concerned about the future of Aftershock, which was something I'd been asking about myself.

You'll be automatically redirected to the new website when you try to log in using your usual method after the 8pm PDT, May 23 maintenance. The website won't be live until after that maintenance.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I notice the new website have no lag which is a good thing but i never will keep my hopes up cause this is weds and its weekly maintenance. where one tech messes up the whole server and they said its smooth on their end cause they are running a super server machine and not a simple intel chip running 32 bit .

Comment

Working...
                  X