R2 Doomsday "Wallet the Game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Doomsday "Wallet the Game"

I for one am a casher, I will buy wings. They give a huge boost and look nice, but what does this mean for the future of wartune.

R2Games YOU NEED too realize it is the free players that actually make this a game. Non-cashers feel more and more left out with every patch. If there were no free players then the game would become
    "Wallet the Game". Cashers would just have literal pissing contests too see who could spend the most. If there were no free players then the population of Wartune would go down more than 1/2 crippling many guilds and servers. I feel r2 YOU NEED too let free players know you also think of them, and christmas is the time too do it. Give out Balens give free players chances too win wings, sure make it a low chance,
    free players need hope r2 that is why they continue too play. They know they simply cannot compete with cahsers, yet they still play. Why? that is a good question it is this extreme dedication that DESERVES too be rewarded

SIMPLY PUT WARTUNE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT FREE PLAYERS AS A GAME IN ITS ENTIRETY. SURE IT CAN SURVIVE FINANCIALLY, BUT WITHOUT FREE PLAYERS IT WILL BE A SHADOW OF WHAT IT ONCE
    WAS.

In conclusion reward free players and let them know you care r2

-Distressed a concerned casher

This is a great post and i totally agree i have spent a small amount on this game and will only spend what i already have I am buying no more balens and I am looking forward to playing call of duty again we were all looking forward to the wings update and to come online to find they gonna cost 1995balens it really makes me see that cashers really pay to be gods over the non casher I like this game but as u say with every new update i feel so left out, with the same lvl1 mount as when we got them and now no chance of getting wings i think this game is starting to become a joke i seriously can not wait 2 forget this game as a whole and start playing my 1st person shooters again!!!

Comment

+1 i am touched
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yeah you are very right. You're doing a pretty big gamble here R2, just how much you think non-cashers will tolerate the lack of interest toward them?
        Everything should be equal, but cashers to get it easier, we are already beyond that since there are a lot of things non-cashers can't get.
        Don't ruin it now, at least at the holidays make a promotion lets say 1balen=3vouchers, and give shop items or something like that, make it hard to get, but don't exclude it, and don't make it nearly impossible as you did with the alpaca cards.

Comment

Thanks for your support guys! The 1Balen=3vouchers is a grand idea, I hope something will come from this. I really just strive too try and create a better experience for all the players. Like the event stats it's ONE big happy
          family.

Comment

Anyone feel free too comment and add too this. I'd love to talk with everyone possible about this.

Comment

for that stas, its cheaper than ruby eyed and shadow steed. same price but gives better stats than those horses.

Comment

+1 totally agree 1 balen = 3-5 vouchers
                opening new server every week and wings only for casher D:....sorry i just cant tolerate it anymore, im waiting till the xmas, if nothings changed then im done with this game....and im sure a lot will too, i could assure u.......
                A true winner is the one who could overcome his self

Comment

The chinese wartune is a pay-per-month game, has wings at 1500. Vip is extra. So it really isnt exactly as bad as you think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                    The chinese wartune is a pay-per-month game, has wings at 1500. Vip is extra. So it really isnt exactly as bad as you think it is.

That may be so, but it's still pretty bad. They blatantly ignore free players.

Comment

well.free players know they can not compete with balens users...they play this game just for fun.
                      but that wont last forever...they will leave fast when new cool game like this will be up.
                      and then wartune will die.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
                        well.free players know they can not compete with balens users...they play this game just for fun.
                        but that wont last forever...they will leave fast when new cool game like this will be up.
                        and then wartune will die.
                        This is something I'd like too prevent with my post.

Comment

R2 I have too commend you on something. The vocuher/Balen world boss buff is genius. That is a HUGE step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by R21927811 View Post
                            R2 I have too commend you on something. The vocuher/Balen world boss buff is genius. That is a HUGE step in the right direction.
                            Not if you're a knight. I think it's a huge step in the wrong direction.

Comment

+1 i agree to this post

Comment

Working...
                              X