R2 Doomsday "Wallet the Game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
    well.free players know they can not compete with balens users...they play this game just for fun.
    but that wont last forever...they will leave fast when new cool game like this will be up.
    and then wartune will die.
    sorry to say ur wrong

my 1 objective

make all cashers who think they can hurt my guildmates crib and cry

u wanna try hitting the weak
    i shall remove ur existence

and so far i am doing a pretty good job

a casher can only get things faster and more easier while non cashers work for them

so u see u don't have an advantage its simply an illusion which makes u think ur leading the game but its in fact the game is leading u

the house always wins
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      sorry to say ur wrong

my 1 objective

a casher can only get things faster and more easier while non cashers work for them

so u see u don't have an advantage its simply an illusion which makes u think ur leading the game but its in fact the game is leading u

the house always wins

Sir you are amazing

Comment

I'm confused by people who claim to be able to compete with cashers. I guess they mean really lazy uninterested cashers because even just a VIP should get way ahead of a non casher just based on the experience boost. As a non casher it is impossible to be skilled for MPD, WB, and PvP like someone with who pays for two skill sets. Each one is important in it's own way towards developing your character so sacrificing 1 or 2 is a pretty big deal. So at first I elected to go for MPD skills which unfortunately is the least impactful on the game experience since you give up a lot in PvP and lose a lot of gold and daru during the wb. So I switched back to primarily worrying about my damage output. Now I cant get in the higher level MPD groups because you need to have certain skills to justify your slot, but that is probably the smallest part of the game for me so I made that choice. Either way I laugh at people claiming they can complete with the top level cashers because it simply isnt true....I dont have a problem with that because they are paying for the privilege, but the game is rapidly losing it's luster as more and more I "fight" people 10 levels higher in BGs and GBs are just determined by which guild has the people spending the most money. So even concentrating on one ability, PVP, I'm no where near close to being able to compete with cashers and I hoarded socketing rods for my 45 gear and have about 50% level 5 gems. As the disparity widens the desire to play fades...

So like every other F2P game, wallet the game is an apt name for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          sorry to say ur wrong

my 1 objective

the house always wins
          i belive you didnt saw Matrix,when that guy tried to make a perfect world where everyone is happy and fail bad,because of human nature.
          thats why,wartune will fail,because ,like in real life,everything must be in balance:yng-yang,white-black,good-bad,angel-devil...casher-non.casher.
          remove one of them(free players in our case) and system will fall.
          if r2 dont understand this simple thing of life,their bussiness will go down.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
            i belive you didnt saw Matrix,when that guy tried to make a perfect world where everyone is happy and fail bad,because of human nature.
            thats why,wartune will fail,because ,like in real life,everything must be in balance:yng-yang,white-black,good-bad,angel-devil...casher-non.casher.
            remove one of them(free players in our case) and system will fall.
            if r2 dont understand this simple thing of life,their bussiness will go down.
            That is exactly the point I would love too bring too R2. i mean sure I am a casher but I like too see the big picture. If I am going to spend top dollar too be in the top 10 I would like the future of this game too be secure as well. I'll help anyone I like too help people cope with the DEPRESSION they get from realizing they will always die too cashers. R2 this is more than a suggestion this is a voice a plea too take steps too save your own game
            that we love to play.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
              I'm confused by people who claim to be able to compete with cashers. I guess they mean really lazy uninterested cashers because even just a VIP should get way ahead of a non casher just based on the experience boost. As a non casher it is impossible to be skilled for MPD, WB, and PvP like someone with who pays for two skill sets. Each one is important in it's own way towards developing your character so sacrificing 1 or 2 is a pretty big deal. So at first I elected to go for MPD skills which unfortunately is the least impactful on the game experience since you give up a lot in PvP and lose a lot of gold and daru during the wb. So I switched back to primarily worrying about my damage output. Now I cant get in the higher level MPD groups because you need to have certain skills to justify your slot, but that is probably the smallest part of the game for me so I made that choice. Either way I laugh at people claiming they can complete with the top level cashers because it simply isnt true....I dont have a problem with that because they are paying for the privilege, but the game is rapidly losing it's luster as more and more I "fight" people 10 levels higher in BGs and GBs are just determined by which guild has the people spending the most money. So even concentrating on one ability, PVP, I'm no where near close to being able to compete with cashers and I hoarded socketing rods for my 45 gear and have about 50% level 5 gems. As the disparity widens the desire to play fades...

So like every other F2P game, wallet the game is an apt name for this one.
              What?
              Just becouse someone use VIP, thats mean non-VIP will leave behind?
              You sure?
              Well, Im lvl 57 non VIP (hell, I never use VIP expect that 2 hours trial at the beginning), rank 9 at lvl in my server.
              Want to say I said I left behind? Rank 9 and I said it again, I NEVER use any VIP expect that 2 hours VIP at lvl -20.

And 'bout skill,
              Well, I never think 'bout that.
              I just lvl up what skill I think I need and still manage until lvl 55 MPD.
              With the same skill, I can get lot of daru and gold at WB, can manage at top 10 (lowest will be 19) in solo duel.

Sure, concetrate at one skill and you'll fall at the other.
              If you can try to balance every aspek of your hero.
              Ah seriously, even if this game runs with money, just don't judge non-casher will not stand a change.
              Your skill at strategy will determined the outcome too.

You said you can't compete?
              Tell me, what your goal? If it become the number one stronger player, that yeah, you need to use all of your money. That place already reserved, but not with the other place.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

Sad to say, but, I have seen more good games become "hollow" because of this path that R2 is striding down with a koolaid grin on there face with every step.
                What I cannot understand, is how, after so many, have walked that path, and eventually caused the death of there own game, and good ones at that, how so many do not seem to try and take other paths with significantly better long term gains, for everyone involved.
                A good example of a game company that shot itself in the foot with a machine gun, repeatedly, until it just fell over on its face, is ru.net/Gpotato with games like, "Allods". Had a world of potential to become a very long lasting and hugely appealing game that would have held people, but they force fed horrific Cash shop "deals" and "specials" to there player base for so long, that it became so ludicrous to try and keep up - EVEN for the hardcore cashers - and it earned the nickname "War of the Wallets" , because any game that starts getting up into $10,000 + mark to acquire competitive "pixels and numbers", has gone over the deep end... The more it went on, the more free players left in droves, until eventually, it was only the long term players that were around anymore, with any new blood coming in, checking the game out for 5min, and running away screaming. Finally, they made one last epic retard move, and the long term players started dropping off the grid like flies. In less than a year, they had taken something that had seriously great potential, and thoroughly killed it, and they killed themselves as well. Most of us who left there, swore we would never touch anything that either of those companies had a finger of involvement in ever again.

As a counter balance to all this. An example of a game that, last I saw, was actually really doing a very good job of trying to achieve the best balance and harmony between people who choose or can invest money into a game they play, and those who cannot or choose not too, and that was Aion. Aion, spent a LOT of time on there forums discussing aspects of there cash shop WITH there players before they opened it up. And they continued, after it opened, to keep a running dialogue going between the ones running it, and the ones playing it, constantly going on over the forums in regards to new additions to the cash shop, and directions to go.
                It had the best results I have ever seen as far as a finding that middle ground between the two. Agreements were made, to keep a large portion of vanity options, and timed booster type items available in the cash shop, while things that made huge permanent impacts on gameplay, especially in pvp aspects, were kept at a pretty much 95% off-limits to the cash shop perspective - have to earn them in game.
                Aion now has a very large and sustaining player base that grows, and continues to look promising for its future. I would honestly likely be playing it myself, if my computer could actually handle it.

TLR - Point is, there is a middle ground that can be reached, and it IS beneficial to ALL parties to reach it. Just snubbing the player base, and letting them try to choke down what you throw at them, with no concern about how its going to impact them, WILL result in the eventual slow wasting decay of the game. A sad thing indeed for any game that could have a long term future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  What?
                  Just becouse someone use VIP, thats mean non-VIP will leave behind?
                  You sure?
                  Well, Im lvl 57 non VIP (hell, I never use VIP expect that 2 hours trial at the beginning), rank 9 at lvl in my server.
                  Want to say I said I left behind? Rank 9 and I said it again, I NEVER use any VIP expect that 2 hours VIP at lvl -20.

And 'bout skill,
                  Well, I never think 'bout that.
                  I just lvl up what skill I think I need and still manage until lvl 55 MPD.
                  With the same skill, I can get lot of daru and gold at WB, can manage at top 10 (lowest will be 19) in solo duel.

Sure, concetrate at one skill and you'll fall at the other.
                  If you can try to balance every aspek of your hero.
                  Ah seriously, even if this game runs with money, just don't judge non-casher will not stand a change.
                  Your skill at strategy will determined the outcome too.

You said you can't compete?
                  Tell me, what your goal? If it become the number one stronger player, that yeah, you need to use all of your money. That place already reserved, but not with the other place.
                  All things being equal a VIP will be much stronger than a non-VIP. Obviously like anything else you can work harder as a non VIP, but it's impossible to keep up with the people "working" just as hard and it AND spending money.

As for what I'm looking for? I guess some entertainment until I get completely bored and move on. And yes I can hit top 10 in WB, and beat most people my level whether they pay or not. And I can into the top 10 in ranking...but that doesnt mean I'm in the top 10 most powerful, just that most people can beat the AI of significantly more powerful characters. But in the true pvp environment of BGs and GBs it's no contest. The more powerful people can often beat four people of my power level by themselves. BGs are even worse. Not being able to compete there to any meaningful degree is turning me off from the game.

Comment

BG's really need a better look at and should be sorted through BR.

Comment

We need more feedback on how too make things better.

Comment

are u real gamer? without competition why should u play a game, new patch has just launching but for next moon u will realize the effect,wallet this game is not good, many other game prove it. i play lot of game that make free player and newbie cant stand again casher, i dont want this game ended like that.....
                        if R2 want this game can survive for next 1-3 years from now, u should care with free player so u can attrack people to play, no one interseting with game that they must spend lot of money on it to get compete, without new player this game will ended

Comment

this was beautifully said. im a casher too, but i believe time also has a price

Comment

I'm still confused how a small 120 stat boost coupled with a 2% boost that will later be halved for free players to make free wings via crafting is a big deal. I dont understand how these few insignificant points "completely imbalanced the game." If anything the 150 all around stat mount that only one player can have a week did more unbalancing than the wings did. 120 patk, matk, pdef, mdef and 1.2k hp isnt all that big of a boost, for every 100 points from those stats, you gain 2 points, 2 points per 100 points in the stat, 1k points in a stat is only 20 points, 10k in a stat is 200 points. not like the 150 endurance, power, intellect and defense granted to the top guild master every week. So the wings are a little pricey for such a low stat boost, but they aren't essential....
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

It's more the principal now us cashers can buy something that gives a direct stat boost. That also looks cool, people are used to the idea of paying for mounts been there before. Wings give a flat boost that helps all stats
                              it only continues widening the gap between f2play and cash plays.

Comment

Originally posted by R21927811 View Post
                                R2 I have too commend you on something. The vocuher/Balen world boss buff is genius. That is a HUGE step in the right direction.
                                I would give this a plus 1 if the stat boosts for voucher didn't end at 50%. Balens stat boosts go to 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X