No announcement yet.

R2 Doomsday "Wallet the Game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we just wait for this game to shut down guys,, say in 2 months?

Comment

Wings wont be the death of the game, honestly the lvl 40-80 Battlegrounds will be.
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
        Wings wont be the death of the game, honestly the lvl 40-80 Battlegrounds will be.
        agree to this one.. they need to fix 40 bg and make way for a new 40-49 and 50+ bg.. even with 45 set you cant even hit players with 55 set that much.. hail to afk-ers in bg now..

Wartune Retired
        IGN: Senjuu
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
        IGN: Senju
        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

I dread those demonic Bg's

Comment

Originally posted by seanreaper View Post
            we just wait for this game to shut down guys,, say in 2 months?
            nah..they will do what any other game from the market do with more than 1 server:merge servers
            so they will start to merge all servers and cut down expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
              I'm still confused how a small 120 stat boost coupled with a 2% boost that will later be halved for free players to make free wings via crafting is a big deal. I dont understand how these few insignificant points "completely imbalanced the game." If anything the 150 all around stat mount that only one player can have a week did more unbalancing than the wings did. 120 patk, matk, pdef, mdef and 1.2k hp isnt all that big of a boost, for every 100 points from those stats, you gain 2 points, 2 points per 100 points in the stat, 1k points in a stat is only 20 points, 10k in a stat is 200 points. not like the 150 endurance, power, intellect and defense granted to the top guild master every week. So the wings are a little pricey for such a low stat boost, but they aren't essential....
              yes if theres no upgrade. what if balen wings upgrade more n more stronger than a free one??

note: why all free player whine this much?? cause this game is PVP oriented only. so balance is everything. i doubt someone play this game for PVE. oh cmon.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

This is very true and very well said.
                Too bad R2 doesn't give half a f**k about it. They'll just release new servers to attract new players and forget the old ones.

Advantages for VIP players are perfectly fine, as long as the company cares for non-paying customers too.
                I'm a non-casher; I could buy some Ballens every now and then, but I probably won't. I just don't feel that this game is worth it, seeing R2's complete lack of care.
                That's another problem here.
                I think quite a lot of non-cashers would be willing to pay some amount of cash, IF Wartune was a game with promising future. Which is not.

And I really like this game - I really do. I sure don't want to see it die and become a ghost town.
                But that's exactly what is gonna happen if R2 doesn't take some steps in the right direction.
                The longer I play Wartune, the more I see that it's not strictly Pay-to-Win... yet. But it's heading there really fast, with all those stat boosters available only to cashers.
                They may be small, but every little bit counts in PvP!

Again, it's perfectly fine to give paying players something special, but that "something special" shouldn't be God-like power.
                What is available to paying players via lots of cash should be available for non-paying players via lots of dedication.
                That way, cashers wouldn't have to try that hard to get something. Non-cashers would have to try pretty hard, but they could eventually get it, too.

That would be fair; paying players would still have their advantages and non-paying players would have something to achieve, something that would keep them coming back to Wartune.
                Last edited by VelvetThirteen; 12-14-2012, 03:12 PM.
                Good news: there is a God.
                Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

Originally posted by VelvetThirteen View Post
                  This is very true and very well said.
                  Too bad R2 doesn't give half a f**k about it. They'll just release new servers to attract new players and forget the old ones.

Advantages for VIP players are perfectly fine, as long as the company cares for non-paying customers too.
                  I'm a non-casher; I could buy some Ballens every now and then, but I probably won't. I just don't feel that this game is worth it, seeing R2's complete lack of care.
                  That's another problem here.
                  I think quite a lot of non-cashers would be willing to pay some amount of cash, IF Wartune was a game with promising future. Which is not.

And I really like this game - I really do. I sure don't want to see it die and become a ghost town.
                  But that's exactly what is gonna happen if R2 doesn't take some steps in the right direction.
                  The longer I play Wartune, the more I see that it's not strictly Pay-to-Win... yet. But it's heading there really fast, with all those stat boosters available only to cashers.
                  They may be small, but every little bit counts in PvP!

Again, it's perfectly fine to give paying players something special, but that "something special" shouldn't be God-like power.
                  What is available to paying players via lots of cash should be available for non-paying players via lots of dedication.
                  That way, cashers wouldn't have to try that hard to get something. Non-cashers would have to try pretty hard, but they could eventually get it, too.

That would be fair; paying players would still have their advantages and non-paying players would have something to achieve, something that would keep them coming back to Wartune.
                  Well said. Too bad it already is a ghost town. Can you say there are more than 2 competitive guilds on your server? Oh sure other guilds might have 5-6 competitive players, but no where near the number needed to compete on a guild level. I would say it is pay and play to win. Paying alone wont get it done since you need to invest the time to actually level the character, but the combination is unbeatable. Fortunately when you dont invest anything walking away doesnt really cost much : ).

Comment

This is the same thing going on in CS. It won't change at all. Adapt or quit the game. r2 won't alleviate the situation.

Comment

Had to bump this back up. Just like the title and the more I play the more I realize it's 100% accurate. The calculations are pretty cut and dried, there are only a small handful of "skills" to use, and 90% of each class are refined and astraled the same...so it completely comes down to who is willing to spend the most with time invested perhaps tipping the balance if the casher is a light casher who spends little time doing the day to day things to improve their character (i.e. getting gems and experience mostly). Interesting to see that a game with so few options when it comes to the actual characters can be so successful at selling improvements.

Comment

I AGREE 100% make the game great again. give none cashers a chance too.

Comment

WOW very nice ideea i think i see here what was the strategy they introduced world boss buff for us to spend all vouchers and NOW i am almost sure they gonna do the vouchers thingy -.-

ofcourse i bet the guy with the ideea had tons of vouchers ._. and now all comes with ideea to use what they got the most to all profit
                          NO
                          look what i say make some quest like this christmas shard not impossible everyone to get and be happy do like this end some quest BUT no mount training quest or balen spending quest just like those that was for christmas do 3 mp dungeons 20 arena party and so on not something impossible and gain shards then with shards to exchange for pair of wings or sock rod or what they want

Originally posted by StephenRO View Post
                          Yeah you are very right. You're doing a pretty big gamble here R2, just how much you think non-cashers will tolerate the lack of interest toward them?
                          Everything should be equal, but cashers to get it easier, we are already beyond that since there are a lot of things non-cashers can't get.
                          Don't ruin it now, at least at the holidays make a promotion lets say 1balen=3vouchers, and give shop items or something like that, make it hard to get, but don't exclude it, and don't make it nearly impossible as you did with the alpaca cards.
                          Originally posted by R21927811 View Post
                          Thanks for your support guys! The 1Balen=3vouchers is a grand idea, I hope something will come from this. I really just strive too try and create a better experience for all the players. Like the event stats it's ONE big happy
                          family.
                          Originally posted by deos02 View Post
                          +1 totally agree 1 balen = 3-5 vouchers
                          opening new server every week and wings only for casher D:....sorry i just cant tolerate it anymore, im waiting till the xmas, if nothings changed then im done with this game....and im sure a lot will too, i could assure u.......
                          Last edited by Romaniangypsy; 12-19-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by morph2012 View Post
                            This is a great post and i totally agree i have spent a small amount on this game and will only spend what i already have I am buying no more balens and I am looking forward to playing call of duty again we were all looking forward to the wings update and to come online to find they gonna cost 1995balens it really makes me see that cashers really pay to be gods over the non casher I like this game but as u say with every new update i feel so left out, with the same lvl1 mount as when we got them and now no chance of getting wings i think this game is starting to become a joke i seriously can not wait 2 forget this game as a whole and start playing my 1st person shooters again!!!
                            I fully agree, I do spend some money, a little once in a while, but I will not spend money on wings....

Comment

Well if people want shop items, there is also free balens offers, i know some who got wings and mounts that way.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
                                i belive you didnt saw Matrix,when that guy tried to make a perfect world where everyone is happy and fail bad,because of human nature.
                                thats why,wartune will fail,because ,like in real life,everything must be in balance:yng-yang,white-black,good-bad,angel-devil...casher-non.casher.
                                remove one of them(free players in our case) and system will fall.
                                if r2 dont understand this simple thing of life,their bussiness will go down.
                                actually i have seen the matrix trilogy over 15 times

<<<< keanu reeves fan hehehe

well the thing is his plan was not flawed at all

he just forgot to realize that in order to complete a perfect world the first thing he needs to do is destroy himself for he is a being made by imperfection

perfection is evolution and evolution happens during the will to survive is highest

he gave the perfect scenario where keanu reeves (neo) evolved from a ordinary human to a program

he almost killed him and that gave neo the will to survive which in return made him evolve into the perfect being he was so desperately trying to accomplish

so in the end
                                the program SMITH ended up succeeding but that results in his own destruction

i understood the matrix

r2 is not trying to create a perfect game but a perfect environment but ofcourse it requires some heavy cashing due to the fact r2 is not a company powered by billions of dollars but once they by pass that stage i am sure it will be better

but for now i think pushing the line of casher vs non casher imbalance is too much

cause this never happened in CS (true it was a head ache just to get something good over there since u needed to be 60 + to truely enjoy the game but once frag weapons came it got better)
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X