Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Doomsday "Wallet the Game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree +1

Comment

+1 on post but -1 on 1 balens = 3 voucher.. That idea will surely ruined the games.. And this server will not survive in 2 month , haha! Try to imagine and you know what i mean.. =) In that idea,you will sure wipe out all casher player.. Best thing to do is to be contented in what you have. Play the game and don't competent against casher player. If they are too tough , it is their right cause they are paying,helping server in financial manner. R2 are not forcing you to buy or spend money in this game. Its our decision to spend time and money in this games. If we spend , we are surely to be strong and tough.. But if we did not spend even a single cent in this game,dont expect too much. If you really want something this christmas , dont blame the game or casher.. Ask them fo a good xmas gift for those free player.. I think , 7-15 days vip for all the free palyer worth a gift.. But not a free wing.. Its unfair to those who bought it $20.. Thank you and merry xmas to all..

Comment

Cashing should make it easier to get exp, more gold etc..... but should not exclude the non casher. The non-casher should have to grind their little heart out to get what the casher does. I like to 'earn' things myself. Waited until level 50 to buy sockets wings, etc. .... I am glad that sockets are in the altar at least, my guildmates cheer every time somebody gets 1 .... its like winning the lotto ($2 has never had more fanfare) and crypt keys aren't scoffed at either. I would like to see Everybody have wings that can be earned and upgraded. I like that we can earn whips, but don't like the fact that cashers can just throw cash in the training mounts :/ I agree the cashers should be able to just pay for things instead of working for them if they want, but not that they can buy a win. One guy in our server has all mounts, everything fully upgraded, idk what level gems and has a crazy monster br. I don't mind being outdone, just not out-bought.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          Cashing should make it easier to get exp, more gold etc..... but should not exclude the non casher. The non-casher should have to grind their little heart out to get what the casher does. I like to 'earn' things myself. Waited until level 50 to buy sockets wings, etc. .... I am glad that sockets are in the altar at least, my guildmates cheer every time somebody gets 1 .... its like winning the lotto ($2 has never had more fanfare) and crypt keys aren't scoffed at either. I would like to see Everybody have wings that can be earned and upgraded. I like that we can earn whips, but don't like the fact that cashers can just throw cash in the training mounts :/ I agree the cashers should be able to just pay for things instead of working for them if they want, but not that they can buy a win. One guy in our server has all mounts, everything fully upgraded, idk what level gems and has a crazy monster br. I don't mind being outdone, just not out-bought.
          Lol, I like the part about the $2 lotto. Heard someone today talk about spending $200 a month on this "game" and had to laugh to myself. What is it about people that some of them feel compelled to shell out what most would consider a ridiculous amount to be "good" at a virtual game? But clearly this game is intended to take advantage of that compulsion with it's a la carte payment style. Great business model, wish I came up with the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
            well.free players know they can not compete with balens users...they play this game just for fun.
            but that wont last forever...they will leave fast when new cool game like this will be up.
            and then wartune will die.
            I partly disagree with this in that there are non cashers, like me, who are not bothered by the cash aspects of the game. I am just a casual gamer and wander around based on my fancy. I love gaming, have been for close to the past 30 years and still think there are too many games out there for me to stay with one long enough. So for me spending that level of $$ on one single game would be financial suicide; totally inexcusable when I could get instead, a Vince Camuto coat or boots, a new tablet or go on a weekend trip to one of those hidden paradises on earth.

So, I am a free player and it will stay that way. Besides to my knowledge the game was never advertised as a "pay as you play" type of thingy and I can still play without spending a dime. I have never derived any pleasure from games exploits, cheats, or shortcuts like this "cashing" and am not about to start now. Also as much as I enjoyed old RPGs and strategy games I sucked at playing the multiplayers ones ( I still carry the bruises...boy, did I hate the early "RUSH" tactics in some of these ... but I digress) so cashing is seriously no help whatsoever to the likes of me.

Indeed, there are many like me who stop for a while in a game that seems fun to play, and move on to a newer and/or better game when the novelty wears off. Right now, I am actually trying as best I can to slow down my levelling to enjoy the game at my leisure. I play mainly because of the single campaign and the PVE aspects. I have to work and live so I can't log in everyday or the game would just become a chore and I would have to drop it too soon. There are a couple of drawbacks of course:
            1) the main one is that I have to delete "friends" who I enjoyed playing with when they get more than 5 lvls above me and get new partners below my lvl; and
            2) I have a hard time getting vouchers since I rarely do the arena and BG (btw is there any other means?).

Anyway, all that to say that I am common, there are hundreds of me on the servers, who come and go. So this game, like others before and after it, will survive regardless of all the cash only options and cashers advantages that it touts. We know it, so do the Wartune developers. The irony is that the cashers do us a great service: by buying their way to the top, they sustain the game i.e. us casual non-cash players as well, thus allowing us to enjoy ourselves most thoroughly, no pressure, just fun.

Thank you Wargames

Comment

Originally posted by R26835419 View Post
              I partly disagree with this in that there are non cashers, like me, who are not bothered by the cash aspects of the game. I am just a casual gamer and wander around based on my fancy. I love gaming, have been for close to the past 30 years and still think there are too many games out there for me to stay with one long enough. So for me spending that level of $$ on one single game would be financial suicide; totally inexcusable when I could get instead, a Vince Camuto coat or boots, a new tablet or go on a weekend trip to one of those hidden paradises on earth.

So, I am a free player and it will stay that way. Besides to my knowledge the game was never advertised as a "pay as you play" type of thingy and I can still play without spending a dime. I have never derived any pleasure from games exploits, cheats, or shortcuts like this "cashing" and am not about to start now. Also as much as I enjoyed old RPGs and strategy games I sucked at playing the multiplayers ones ( I still carry the bruises...boy, did I hate the early "RUSH" tactics in some of these ... but I digress) so cashing is seriously no help whatsoever to the likes of me.

Indeed, there are many like me who stop for a while in a game that seems fun to play, and move on to a newer and/or better game when the novelty wears off. Right now, I am actually trying as best I can to slow down my levelling to enjoy the game at my leisure. I play mainly because of the single campaign and the PVE aspects. I have to work and live so I can't log in everyday or the game would just become a chore and I would have to drop it too soon. There are a couple of drawbacks of course:
              1) the main one is that I have to delete "friends" who I enjoyed playing with when they get more than 5 lvls above me and get new partners below my lvl; and
              2) I have a hard time getting vouchers since I rarely do the arena and BG (btw is there any other means?).

Anyway, all that to say that I am common, there are hundreds of me on the servers, who come and go. So this game, like others before and after it, will survive regardless of all the cash only options and cashers advantages that it touts. We know it, so do the Wartune developers. The irony is that the cashers do us a great service: by buying their way to the top, they sustain the game i.e. us casual non-cash players as well, thus allowing us to enjoy ourselves most thoroughly, no pressure, just fun.

Thank you Wargames
              Wow nice work i am almost like u

just that i am not 30 years old actually only half a 30 and also i hate spending real cash into games for 1 reason and thats cause i can do it without spending cash (makes me feel too good when i whack some moderate cashers)

EDIT: Sorry i forgot to bold out that u can't get vouchers in arena or in Bg but if ur talking about insignias then

there is a way to get Insignias

Guild battle
              Battle ground
              Arena
              Victory seed (VIP wheel or mystery shop)

heheeh good luck
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-02-2013, 01:10 AM.
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thank you Wargames
                Actually some decent points. If you are casual, you never really experience the higher levels of the game and never have to deal directly with the cashers in BGs and GBs. Yes, if you never bother with those aspects of the game I could see how you wouldn't care about the competitive aspects of the game. It would almost be like you were playing a single player game.

I think you mean insignias and yes, GB give a ton (GB=Guild Battle).

Now the incorrect points. There are very few people like you who are so uncompetitive they just like stopping by every once in a while. Casual gamers do nothing to support the server since they dont participate in group events or provide cashers with someone to interact with.

Comment

Thank you Wargames
                  With the extreme repetitive nature of this game and the high emphasis on pvp I need to be able to be fairly high ranked to be able to get fulfillment from playing. The novelty of the game wore off in the 30s for me. The activity of the server began to plummet and no new content was being added and it just became a grind. Before that you would level quickly and new features would be added as you leveled up. Now it is the exact same schedule every single day with daily events and the battleground is always the same map with the same objective. The only thing varying in the game now is your own gear and how it stacks up to other players on the server. That is the only thing to strive for now, and the only way to compete and keep up is to play quite a few hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    With the extreme repetitive nature of this game and the high emphasis on pvp I need to be able to be fairly high ranked to be able to get fulfillment from playing. The novelty of the game wore off in the 30s for me. The activity of the server began to plummet and no new content was being added and it just became a grind. Before that you would level quickly and new features would be added as you leveled up. Now it is the exact same schedule every single day with daily events and the battleground is always the same map with the same objective. The only thing varying in the game now is your own gear and how it stacks up to other players on the server. That is the only thing to strive for now, and the only way to compete and keep up is to play quite a few hours a day.
                    I think your experience is pretty common. A big group drops off in the low 20s once you stop levelling from every quest, then another group in the early 30s when it starts taking days to level, and finally the people who stick it out get jaded by the BG once they hit 40 and realize they have no prayer of competing. Doing the one same MPD and solo dungeon over and over again, not to mention all the other activities needed to stay competitive turns it into a grind. Factor in 90% of people your level have the exact same gear (for their class anyway) and really the only two factors that separate people is how much time they play and how much money they spend.

Comment

this problem happen in every game
                      they become more and more greedy
                      they will create another game when wartune dying.
                      its not big deal for them. lol

horse good, but wings is a joke
                      it cant made u fly at all

btw, i'm noncash player
                      and lot casher cant beat me
                      wartune "story" will end soon. trust me
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Well I get all your points and I do appreciate where you're all coming from

Hyorinmaru6 i am actually 46, I was just saying I have been playing games for the past 30 years, which explains how I play I guess, and why now I play many games but little of each one, so the enjoyment of each lasts a bit longer. I must be the older player on the servers

R24365771, I never said I or pple like me support the servers or not, I said the game was never advertised as a paid one. I figure if the developers wanted everyone to pay, they could have imposed a subscription fee or paid access or various other paying schemes thus ensuring I never installed the game to begin with. But keep in mind, if people start like me, some of them might become cashers in the long run, and benefit the game. Also we do not know how many cashers vs non cashers there are, I suspect much more of the latter. I do feel however I participate in some of the group events. I always do the hall of heroes with likeminded folks, and compete in the arena just enough to do the daily quests. I do the world boss puny as I am, lol, but during the BG event unfortunately I am at work. I also think there are much more casual players than we think, since I seem to level at the same time as several pple I encounter daily, and from my guild stats, most of them do log a couple of hrs/day only and others skip several days.

Finally, the main point I was trying to make is that the game will survive even if they do more cash things. As in RL, the 20/80 rule applies in many games as well, 20% of the game sustains 80% . I have played games which charge even more than Wartune, and although only a minority pays, that minority pays extremely well, enjoys being "the Elite" and do whatever they can to maintain that status and thus sustain the game. These games are doing good and if they stop, it won't be because of the cash issue. Same model in RL as I said above, at the casinos, penny machines vs high rollers, the Bill Gates vs common folk, even in nature, the strong vs the rest. it's the way of life ...and games lol.

I also agree with R24877577. The game becomes repetitive at one point, with the same equipment, same skills and same strategy for each class as there are not many options for those who hope to reach the top. Hell even the characters look the exact same. I still have fun because I have not finished the SP campaign, not visited all the various areas of the game wold and dungeons, not reached the void yet, don't have all the skills I want. Once there is nothing new for me to see or do, and it becomes repetitive for me, I will move on.

Finally, no I was seeking help about vouchers, not insignia. I realize those are in BG and since I work at that time, I will never get any or the related equipment I guess. But I need vouchers to accelerate game tasks and maximize my game time since I am not online so often. Any tips on getting a max of vouchers?

Thanks all

Comment

Well I get all your points and I do appreciate where you're all coming from

Hyorinmaru6 i am actually 46, I was just saying I have been playing games for the past 30 years, which explains how I play I guess, and why now I play many games but little of each one, so the enjoyment of each lasts a bit longer. I must be the older player on the servers

R24365771, I never said I or pple like me support the servers or not, I said the game was never advertised as a paid one. I figure if the developers wanted everyone to pay, they could have imposed a subscription fee or paid access or various other paying schemes thus ensuring I never installed the game to begin with. But keep in mind, if people start like me, some of them might become cashers in the long run, and benefit the game. Also we do not know how many cashers vs non cashers there are, I suspect much more of the latter. I do feel however I participate in some of the group events. I always do the hall of heroes with likeminded folks, and compete in the arena just enough to do the daily quests. I do the world boss puny as I am, lol, but during the BG event unfortunately I am at work. I also think there are much more casual players than we think, since I seem to level at the same time as several pple I encounter daily, and from my guild stats, most of them do log a couple of hrs/day only and others skip several days.

Finally, the main point I was trying to make is that the game will survive even if they do more cash things. As in RL, the 20/80 rule applies in many games as well, 20% of the game sustains 80% . I have played games which charge even more than Wartune, and although only a minority pays, that minority pays extremely well, enjoys being "the Elite" and do whatever they can to maintain that status and thus sustain the game. These games are doing good and if they stop, it won't be because of the cash issue. Same model in RL as I said above, at the casinos, penny machines vs high rollers, the Bill Gates vs common folk, even in nature, the strong vs the rest. it's the way of life ...and games lol.

I also agree with R24877577. The game becomes repetitive at one point, with the same equipment, same skills and same strategy for each class as there are not many options for those who hope to reach the top. Hell even the characters look the exact same. I still have fun because I have not finished the SP campaign, not visited all the various areas of the game wold and dungeons, not reached the void yet, don't have all the skills I want. Once there is nothing new for me to see or do, and it becomes repetitive for me, I will move on.

Finally, no I was seeking help about vouchers, not insignia. I realize those are in BG and since I work at that time, I will never get any or the related equipment I guess. But I need vouchers to accelerate game tasks and maximize my game time since I am not online so often. Any tips on getting a max of vouchers?

Thanks all
                          Okay, I was thrown because group arena and BGs have nothing to do with vouchers. Only thing you can do there is your tree, join a guild and spin the altar (usually gives 1-2 voucher hits per day), doing arena as many times as possible is usually good for 40-80 a day, and the best way is to do the multi and solo dungeons and open all mystery chests. Pretty decent probability of getting 120 once you hit a certain level...although I cant remember when that starts, but they all potentially have some number of vouchers.

And once again my main point was as a casual gamer who doesnt even get involved with the PVP aspects of the game there would be absolutely no reason for you to care about the advantages cash players have. So yes, it would be easy to not care if you essentially turned the game into single player mode.

Comment

what I really love is that none mod or R2 official ever participated in similar thread. Except few vets, usually trolling only.

Comment

Working...
                            X