No announcement yet.

Free 'dumbed-down' Wings for everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe wings at a certain level like with the mounts at 40. Could be an idea. But knowing this it probably be at level 50 lol.

Comment

For a free game I don`t think it too expensive to buy the wings at this price.

Comment

Originally posted by breadhauz View Post
        Hi, well my apologies if you think what I was proposing is not pretty clear.

Not taking anything away from your suggestion, I think that this is biased towards 'hardcore' gamers, those people who have a lot of time on their hands.

But let's look at it this way, "Wings" should be an essential part of the game, the same way as MOUNTS. They should be given to us as a quest reward for reaching a certain level of the game.

And I also think that we should make a suggestion that not only benefits US (the players) but also the PUBLISHERS (R2 Games) for without each other, the game that we are playing right now would cease to exist.

Let's look at the PROs and CONs of your proposed Wings and my "dumbed-down" Wings:

Your proposal:

PROs :

Same stats (That is a good reason enough)
        Could still be competitive against Cashers

CONs :

Too much time consuming to attain
        People who cannot commit a lot of time would be left out

My proposal:

PROs :

Could still be competitive (though not in the same league as your proposal)
        Much more attainable since what I am proposing is for it to become a quest reward for reaching a certain level of the game and not grinding for insig, etc...

CONs :

There would still be a gap against cashers (although not as wide as not having a wing at all)
        We would eventually want the real thing and not a dumbed-down version of it

Look, my proposal is for the betterment of everyone who are involved in this game (hardcore gamers, casual gamers and publisher).

We cannot, I repeat, we cannot make a suggestion that only benefits US (the gamers) we should also think of the PUBLISHERS. Because if our proposal only benefits us, then that suggestion would quickly go down the drain faster than a running water and our hopes of having a pair of Wings in this game.

Not saying that my proposal is better than yours, I just think that it would only cater to 'hardcore' gamers and 'casual' gamers would be left out and I am also not looking for a flame war or anything, just speaking my mind since this is a Suggestion forum anyway. Thank you.
        LOL 20k insignia is easy

if u can get 32k honor for crusader why can't u get 20k insignia

GvG + BG + arena = more than enough u should be able to get in few weeks

simply doing GvG is enough

if u can get 6000 crypt tokens for a horse why can't u get 3000 (half the amount) for a pair of wings?

If u can get 50 million gold for a hurricane steed which is by far the most hardest to get + u need lvl 10 guild shop
        why can't u spend 25 million which is half the 50 million for some wings?

its not for the players who spend all their time

its for any player even players who can't spend all their time

its not hard
        if u can do all ur devo u are bound to do BG and catacombs right

If u attend WB u can get some crazy amount of gold right(if u can land last hit u can get 1400k)
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-14-2012, 08:01 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Those are a lot of "if" brah.

What I was proposing is it to be a part of the 'flow' of the game, much like the free mount. Once you reach a certain level, you can have the 'dumbed-down' wing for free.

What you are proposing would still require investment of time. What I am proposing would require just casually playing the game. Personally, I reached level 42 without doing much, just doing some bounties (5-10 bounties) and multiplayer dungeons, I only got the insignias for my 45 set by riding along the wins of my guild.

Again, I believe that your proposal would only cater to people who can invest a lot of time.

Oh well, who knows, you and I and everyone else are at the mercy of the publisher.

Comment

Synthesized wings with lower stats is a good idea. The only problem I see is that you'll probably need to get like 1k amount of level 8 crystaloids or something, and another ridiculous amount of something else.

Comment

Originally posted by breadhauz View Post
              Those are a lot of "if" brah.

What I was proposing is it to be a part of the 'flow' of the game, much like the free mount. Once you reach a certain level, you can have the 'dumbed-down' wing for free.

What you are proposing would still require investment of time. What I am proposing would require just casually playing the game. Personally, I reached level 42 without doing much, just doing some bounties (5-10 bounties) and multiplayer dungeons, I only got the insignias for my 45 set by riding along the wins of my guild.

Again, I believe that your proposal would only cater to people who can invest a lot of time.

Oh well, who knows, you and I and everyone else are at the mercy of the publisher.
              Pretty good idea. Level 40 = access to mount; and level 50 = access to wings (watered-down version.)

Comment

Working...
              X