Name:	_00_05_[2017_05_18_09_46_05].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	1791357Click image for larger version

Name:	_05_18_09_45_32].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	607.4 KB
ID:	1791358

S94 SERVER guild solo makes 150k rave points in one hour from nothing with level 5 guild with 1 member. Is this possible I doubt it Coincidence S94 server has rave guild ranking 1 andmaybe they couldn't make the server ranking as well this time so added a guild using same hack.

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post

S94 SERVER guild solo makes 150k rave points in one hour from nothing with level 5 guild with 1 member. Is this possible I doubt it Coincidence S94 server has rave guild ranking 1 andmaybe they couldn't make the server ranking as well this time so added a guild using same hack.

Solo guild has absolutely nothing to do with us and none of have cheated to be where we are in Rave event. You only have to look at top 100 br ranking to see we have the most players there of which 3 of them being in top 10. We have a lot of cashers in our guild who do spend especially whan rave is on. Also for your information our guild has never solely been responsible for where our guild ranks in the server rankings. There are other guilds on our server who do participate in rave too.
    [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

As Bux said, we have a hell of a lot of cashers (and a good few whales!) in our guild, and active members also who are getting their 200 every day without cashing.

Solo has nothing to do with us, and actually we are as surprised as you guys to see Iceblood's guild sitting in no 2 - he only seems to pop up in tanks and the atoll and never asks for help with anything..
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Well said!

Comment

whatever the case cant see how this guild managed this as far as I can see its impossible. But with this game now cheating/hacking is so widespread its laughable from speed hack/ HP and BR Hack to mention a few which are seen on a daily basis. It doesn't take a whole guild to bump stats just 1 player as is the case with Solo so its not a personal comment directed at anybody in particular.To be honest R2 have become completely incapable of enforcing their own terms of service or preventing the game being hacked. Maybe R2 can sort this one out but wont be holding my breath.

Comment

Well said!

Comment

Honestly none of us have any idea who iceblood even is, you never even see him do catas, kill a wild boss or anything that would banner... in all my years on that merged server i have never even seen him talk-
              He is a mystery to all of us as well!

Comment

Unless, there's a place where Fun Coins can be purchased, there's been a total of 3 Rave Events since its inception where a person can get 21 Fun Coin for the day (doing 200 devote) for the 7 days it was running. 21 x 7 x 3 = 441 Fun Coin x 10 points each = 4410 points to this day (average, without the 7 day in game log-in event being counted as you get 1 or 2). So how did we get up to 15k Fun Coins (150000 points) for a single person?
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I would guess iceblood is somebodies alt maybe r2 can trace the ip addresse to the main toon unless a proxy server was used and of course nobodies going to say oh that's my toon

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Unless, there's a place where Fun Coins can be purchased, there's been a total of 3 Rave Events since its inception where a person can get 21 Fun Coin for the day (doing 200 devote) for the 7 days it was running. 21 x 7 x 3 = 441 Fun Coin x 10 points each = 4410 points to this day (average, without the 7 day in game log-in event being counted as you get 1 or 2). So how did we get up to 15k Fun Coins (150000 points) for a single person?
                    You have to know points come from spending and recharging, too. It's not just coins.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                      You have to know points come from spending and recharging, too. It's not just coins.
                      Still, for one person to reach 150,000 points, that is slightly under $75,000 recharged and then spent (in a few days at most). It's not impossible, just very implausible.

Maybe it's a sham account run by the devs for some reason, so they can just fake recharges at will.

Comment

now the recharge point is stupid mentor this one person came from 0 to 150k in 1 hour not even xsolla will let you recharge that amount or r2 before stopping you. I know this for a fact what a ****** lame reply

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          Still, for one person to reach 150,000 points, that is slightly under $75,000 recharged and then spent (in a few days at most). It's not impossible, just very implausible.

Maybe it's a sham account run by the devs for some reason, so they can just fake recharges at will.
                          $7500

100 balans per 10 points recharged and 100 balens per 10 points spent ... 100,000 balens = $1000 hence $1000 per 10,000 points

$7500 recharged = 75,000 points
                          $7500 spent = 75,000
                          total gained = 150,000 points

doable via paypal in a week

Comment

and Hank is it doable in 1 hour from nothing to 150k

Comment

Mr Mentor Iceblood is 1.5 mill br and not vip. Sounds like he recharges and spends a lot a real mega casher I think not.

Comment

Working...
                              X