Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvl 60 MPD Moonevil Den COMPLETED !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
    The 2nd boss attack bonus can't be purged by Scatter Shot. So once the boss activate his damage bonus, all you can do is go all out attack on him. Of course, if your archer in the team know what he's doing, there's a few skills that he can used to delay and / or reduce the boss's damages
    actually best is just use DF

it reduce boss casting speed so much you kill him when he only have 1 stack buff up. that's all there is do it..

another way is to go all out, once i forgot to equip DF. knight died when hit 50k+ but next round we killed it with next shot. lol
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
      need archer with scatter for 2nd boss. can we use scatter? or not?
      1 bar hp left before it aoe with 60k+ damage.
      2nd boss can't be debuff, all you have to do is kill it before he buff up. as for last boss its a must to have archer with lvl 2 scatter, if u have 2 archers then they save alot of trouble on rage, if u have only 1 archers then use rage rune. the only problem i see for mp 60 is rage cos after 2nd boss u have only 1 group mob to charge rage.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        need archer with scatter for 2nd boss. can we use scatter? or not?
        1 bar hp left before it aoe with 60k+ damage.
        2nd boss can't be debuff and no healing needed(pure dps), all you have to do is kill it before he buff up. as for last boss its a must to have archer with lvl 2 scatter, if u have 2 archers then they save alot of trouble on rage, if u have only 1 archers then use rage rune. the only problem i see for mp 60 is rage cos after 2nd boss u have only 1 group mob to charge rage.

Comment

Working...
        X