Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Devotion List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devotion List

There was a survey over 6Months ago asking players about time spent, etc.

Why can't R2 implement a devotion to be counted for dungeons that are already done.
    What I'm stating is if I run
    • Dragon Invasion
    • Bloody Invasion
    • Spire Nightmare
    • Magic Square

People have to pop-in or run these again just to collect devo, wasting time.
    Doesn't R2 want to optimize our game play.

Once during the week, my devotion total for the next day should have those items counted, therefore my starting devotion for the next day is higher.
    The system already acknowledges attempts and rewards have been used for the week.

On the left hand side for the cooldown list, it acknowledges if you ran HST for the week or not.

The mechanics need improvement, it just seems theres more to do everytime theres a new patch.

No, Wartune does not want to optimize our time at all. there is so much upkeep each day doing stupid things that have nothing to do with "war". Popping in and out for devo for those 4 events isn't the problem. Having to hit guild beast is the dicey one. Beast lasts 10 seconds and if you blink you miss out. Devo needs to be for just entering beast, not hitting it. Same with WB. I'm sure a few whales would sit out wb, except they need the devo by hitting it. Also, on days that outlands is closed we should get that compensation for Outland by default.

Comment

You'd be better off in asking for a toilet seat made of gold than this, mate.

It would be nice if it's automatically recorded for weekly MPDs so we don't have to waste time in doing them (without attempt) just to get the cheap devote.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X