Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title itself is missleading, it should be "Seeking volunteers", seeking moderators does not imply volunteering.

Comment

One question about the chat program, is it one specific you look for, or do you accept any available to both parties?

Comment

Originally posted by JackieTheBrave View Post
        One question about the chat program, is it one specific you look for, or do you accept any available to both parties?
        There's one specific program the entire team uses to communicate with each other and R2.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

u know what i remeber once i aply for this sort of stuff in this game but they sey no to me because of my acount. and plus u say its for free u dont get it do u my time like ewery one in here its money same like yours and if i and others want to sit houres and answer mails ore talk to players then i want to by paid because i wont be able to go and do my dayle work and get paid plus, and next part if r2 wants realy good support in forum they better pai the man whose going to do this, in game most of good stuff are for monay why shud any one do stuff free for r2games event its mean helping your felow players. so pls stop talking stupid stuf that u dont want the money from game

Comment

the online rewards is still not working please fix it

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
              u know what i remeber once i aply for this sort of stuff in this game but they sey no to me because of my acount. and plus u say its for free u dont get it do u my time like ewery one in here its money same like yours and if i and others want to sit houres and answer mails ore talk to players then i want to by paid because i wont be able to go and do my dayle work and get paid plus, and next part if r2 wants realy good support in forum they better pai the man whose going to do this, in game most of good stuff are for monay why shud any one do stuff free for r2games event its mean helping your felow players. so pls stop talking stupid stuf that u dont want the money from game
              I do have to say, those who would be qualified, but cannot be a mod for a variety of reasons, whether that be the chat program requirements or real world issues, don't seem to have an issue with being a mod under the stated terms. It does seem to be only those who aren't qualified at all who have an issue with it. This is why things are the way they are - it weeds out those who have no interest in the community or the game but just want free stuff, which will just make the rest of the community angry.

Some people complain about everything and yet when offered an opportunity to try and actually do something about it, all I get back is complaints about that as well. Some people just like to complain, and that's fine. There are plenty of other threads to complain in.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
                In the time I was a moderator for a different gaming company, they had always looked for the following requirements when seeking folks to be on the moderating team (I am going to list key ones only):
                • Rank of Account must be at least 50 posts (non-spamming types) and not a Newbie status. They want to know if they are going to get someone who is thorough with their posts or is going to post one-liners to forum member's questions.
                • Must be un-biased. Face it, there will always be disagreements on any day. The only way to ensure a harmonious forum experience for all the members is not to take any sides but kindly remind folks of the rules that have been posted when heated disagreements happen.
                • Knowledge of the Game. I haven't seen a moderator on any forum I am a part of that lacks this. If they are going to help their fellow players, they are players themselves.
                • Minimum X hours a Week. I don't know if this forum has such, but with others it's been either 5, 6, or even 7 hours a week. Even my tech forum has this requirement as I do not carry dead weights. I want people who will be there for everyone, but also give them the freedom to do their own thing as well without feeling they have to be there at all hours of the day.
                If you think you need to get compensated for something that is clearly voluntary then you're in the wrong place to apply. It gives me great pleasure in knowing I had helped others (and yes, there are times I had stand corrected by others on things I thought I knew about). Even though you might see me at "all hours" of the day on the forum, but if you were to "point-to-point" calculate my total time, it might be just around an hour a day (maybe less); that's because, I check the forums for updates, respond when I need to, and then go on doing other things until much later.

Receiving compensation might be a little incentive to join, but it should not be the basis of such.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  I don't even play Wartune, so I can honestly answer that no, I do not get paid with balens for Wartune. The only Wartune mod who plays this game, who is also super part-time, would also tell you that not only does he not get paid in anything, he wouldn't take it even if it was offered because he feels it would be wrong to have an advantage over others who don't get the same.

Doctors who volunteer their time are not paid for their volunteer work. We are volunteers, not employees. You can ask the question all you want, but I would never take someone on who was only interested in free stuff, and by that being the first question, that's clearly the most important thing to you, which doesn't align with what I am looking for - which is someone who cares about the community first and foremost.

This, minus the parts about advance knowledge of things to come.
                  you dont even play wartune 0_o?. no wonder you dont understand what players are facing in game. volunteer for something much more worthwhile like red-cross thats really helping people. So many people in real life need help. forum not help anything except encourage people to spend their savings on a $1 game which never gets fixed coz the devs dont give a **** to what u have to say. get more ""volunteers"" to do the job tat the publishers should be doing get them to take the complains, get scolded & for FREE lmao. The only thing you do is relay messages you call that helping? your idea of HELPING is delusional. how do you so call MENTOR players when you dont even play wartune 0_o

Comment

Originally posted by R214803715 View Post

you dont even play wartune 0_o?. no wonder you dont understand what players are facing in game. volunteer for something much more worthwhile like red-cross thats really helping people. So many people in real life need help. forum not help anything except encourage people to spend their savings on a $1 game which never gets fixed coz the devs dont give a **** to what u have to say. get more ""volunteers"" to do the job tat the publishers should be doing get them to take the complains, get scolded & for FREE lmao. The only thing you do is relay messages you call that helping? your idea of HELPING is delusional. how do you so call MENTOR players when you dont even play wartune 0_o
                    That I don't play this game should speak volumes. I'm sorry you feel the need to twist that to suit your own point of view.

Comment

Wonderhill S7 Tailburner EST
                      Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
                      R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
                      Need to check a ticket?
                      How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Originally posted by R214803715 View Post

He may mentor outside of wartune. like i do ingame at times. i take my big toon out and i explore all the new functions and i give a how to guide on our facebook page on how to do certain systems. i work 2 jobs come home help everyone out on systems bugs and everything before R2 has to step in. I VOLUNTEER to help players out. i can always be mean and let them figure it out for themselves but then what fun is the game if noone is willing to help u understand how the mechanics of it. Have you ever thought of maybe the devs are too busy trying to apply patches on a mini version of the game and seeing if the patches fix the current bugs without giving the server more problems? Its the little things you dont think of that could be the answer. and as you can see above this post. Im more than happy to volunteer. and yes i have 2 forum accounts. 1 is for wonderhill Wartune one is for R2 Wartune so if any bugs come out i can test them on both sides of the game than just 1.
                        Last edited by Scruby_Ninja; 07-20-2017, 04:00 AM.

Comment

well this is actually the longest i have ever read a tread on this forum, its very interesting and here's my 2 cents on it, i like to say that i'm going to be as none bias about it as i possibly be , first off i think u guys should have a separate page for all the non happy complainers. seems to be tons of those, never seen so many people who play a game that they are not happy to play. seems like they hate the game and love to complain about anything and everything. always seeking compansation about anything they can; complaining in the middle of a tread that has nothing to do with what they are complaining about. i never been a moderator on any web page or game but i know that devs are busy doing things to fix the game bugs cause doing it is not an easy thing to do without effecting other parts of the game, then testing them and doing all kinds of stuff that some people understand and some have no idea of the mechanics of a game and what it takes to keep it running. it is a hard thing to keep up constantly im sure of that. been a moderator and dealing with such a simple call for help moderating. should just be that; if u are interested then answer; if your not; then don't. if u have a question of payment and the answer is no; that should be the end of that; i dont see what the point of making remarks and getting mad and arguing about it. for 3 pages worth; if u didnt understand the tread was for moderator help for people who love the game and like to spend a few hours a week helping others and a volunteer position, NOW IF THIS IS NOT YOU then dont answer it keep your complaining to yourself; go to the section of the forums where u can find a tread about something that u have to complain about or find out where they are hanging out and go there and complain among yourself. it gets really old. stick to what the treads are about please.

Comment

Originally posted by eolasc01 View Post
                            well this is actually the longest i have ever read a tread on this forum, its very interesting and here's my 2 cents on it, i like to say that i'm going to be as none bias about it as i possibly be , first off i think u guys should have a separate page for all the non happy complainers. seems to be tons of those, never seen so many people who play a game that they are not happy to play. seems like they hate the game and love to complain about anything and everything. always seeking compansation about anything they can; complaining in the middle of a tread that has nothing to do with what they are complaining about. i never been a moderator on any web page or game but i know that devs are busy doing things to fix the game bugs cause doing it is not an easy thing to do without effecting other parts of the game, then testing them and doing all kinds of stuff that some people understand and some have no idea of the mechanics of a game and what it takes to keep it running. it is a hard thing to keep up constantly im sure of that. been a moderator and dealing with such a simple call for help moderating. should just be that; if u are interested then answer; if your not; then don't. if u have a question of payment and the answer is no; that should be the end of that; i dont see what the point of making remarks and getting mad and arguing about it. for 3 pages worth; if u didnt understand the tread was for moderator help for people who love the game and like to spend a few hours a week helping others and a volunteer position, NOW IF THIS IS NOT YOU then dont answer it keep your complaining to yourself; go to the section of the forums where u can find a tread about something that u have to complain about or find out where they are hanging out and go there and complain among yourself. it gets really old. stick to what the treads are about please.
                            I do understand where you are coming from, and thank you for sharing your opinion.

It is those who are most passionate about the game who tend to complain the most. They love the game, and as with all things we love, change is hard to deal with, and some of those changes take away from what made us fall in love in the first place. The complaints are more like heartbreak, and I understand that.

The question about receiving payment was hopefully because everyone sees just how much mods do for this community, and that it takes a lot of dedication to deal with everything, and a little incentive goes a long way. For me, getting that thank you from someone who's issue I was able to help mediate, that's the best kind of payment. A team of dedicated individuals who care more about the community than about themselves - that's what I have, which is why we are a small group. Someone here only because they want free stuff would not care if someone's issue was ever resolved, and it would be no different than dealing with a support ticket alone. It's okay for people to disagree with that, no one is forced to be a mod.

I allowed this thread to run very off topic because the conversation kept the thread at the top of the New Threads, so it would be constantly highlighted and more people would read it to see why there's so many posts. Free advertising. I got quite a few applicants from this thread being a hot topic, and I found a mod, with a pleasant side effect of picking up a mod for a different game as well. I would still like one or two more, but mostly for selfish reasons. The bigger the army, the better the odds of a win.

Comment

I dont know if it's still valid, but I want to propose someone , my father is playing wartune for 3 years , he is active everyday , he love this game , he know to speak english , spanish and romanian language , so , if is valid , pm me to talk more about him =D

Comment

Working...
                              X