Originally posted by Arandeath View Post
    it took long enough before,now what?it's a ******* maze now
    that you gotta figure out?

i think i got it figured out though,you guys just do random ****
    to screw with part time/free players and add some casher stuff
    here and there to make some easy money.cause it can't take much
    time to do this stuff,so most the time just sit back and watch the
    casher's pay for you new boat/car?

Dims have always been horrible. The fact that they haven't figured out how to cut down user time spent, while putting in events just to get people to do them.
    Wartunes has been a game now focused on consuming your time as much as possible, and in doing so lure you into spending, or buying things like spirit covenant.

Comment

Yep they were horrible in the past that I just do "quickies" with them until I just give up in doing them altogether. I haven't dove in with my test yet, but I have a feeling that by reading some of these comments, it's going to be one that I am staying away from to the end of my gaming days.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hmm, while improving I imagine something else....before that "improvement" i needed before 10 min for a adv map, now i need 45 min for a intermediat? And the reward from silverchest....250 energy? you serious?

Comment

Kudos to the Department of "let's make dimensions worse" on a job well done.

Comment

no reduce resist from expert dim but ther is basic dim to r2 try screw players over ther whas info about that in from west but ther refused fixe it whas sure it would be fixe but nop r2 dint care and whis new dim take so moych longer and rewards is nerfed big time.
            thx r2 for do dim even more time wast then befor i realy hope then who make the new dim get fired for come up whit the most stupid idear ever.

Comment

dims broken wb was bugged too ... wow next thing altar and such .... dont u get sth heal for us patched at first day? ... nibs .... and u want our money hahaha i falldead by laughin .... BEEEEEEEEEEP
              against devotion ^^

Comment

Good job on ruining dims, before all needed was to find towers kill the bosses and move on it was boring but was a very simple process.
                Now you have to explore a whole map and we have all this bunch of redundant stuff, hidden maps, keys, mobs ... we lost many bonuses from dims also

How great...
                East coast archer.

Comment

WHY THE ♥,player dont surrounds trials in map?i loose no idea how many energy for that ......................are you just born stupid or go to lessosns of Stupidity?
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-08-2017, 12:42 PM. Reason: Don't dodge the filter.

Comment

Originally posted by ramboedno View Post
                    WHY THE ♥,player dont surrounds trials in map?i loose no idea how many energy for that ......................are you just born stupid or go to lessosns of Stupidity?

Hitting a trial or mob in dimensions seems to only cost 2 or 3 energy at the most. The only one that seems to have a stated cost it the tower on the final floor and that is 75 Energy.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                      Hitting a trial or mob in dimensions seems to only cost 2 or 3 energy at the most. The only one that seems to have a stated cost it the tower on the final floor and that is 75 Energy.
                      trial or mob don't cost energy the 2 or 3 energy is for clearing the dark spaces

Comment

Who cares about the energy cost, id rather pay 500 energy for a single thing to move on that spending 2-3 energy in 25 different things.
                        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                          the boss in trail who hold the keys cost 75 energy to kill and you ned the keys to pas on long in dim lvl

Comment

I hope they plan on Changing the Hot Events on Dims by next go around Cause this terrible to complete. more o less inpossible

Comment

New dimensions absolutely SUCK! I cleared out 3 lvls and now stuck due to no keys ANYWHERE! Waste of time, waste of developers energy. Bring back the old dims at least!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X