dims are horrid now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26837213 View Post
    New dimensions absolutely SUCK! I cleared out 3 lvls and now stuck due to no keys ANYWHERE! Waste of time, waste of developers energy. Bring back the old dims at least!!!
    If you look on the left side of the screen you should see this:

click on Dimensional Map and you get this showing you where to find the key.

If you have been in this room/floor before you can click on the the circle with the key to go there faster. The key is hidden inside a mob, key once I killed the mob.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by X-23; 06-08-2017, 10:52 PM.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

the monster you ned kill loke like the dim monster we has in dim from start of total diffrences for the other so you wil notices it then you se in map that monster hold gold or silver key

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	key.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	406.1 KB
ID:	1730381 This is the guy who has the key!

Have to say I wasn't sure at first, but I am really liking the new style dims
        S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

The new dims are a mixed bag, but the balen mines are a pretty big improvement. After last finding one 8+ months ago, I have 2 going after a single day.

So the good:
          - Dimensions are smaller and a bit faster
          - Balen mines much easier to find
          - Most encounters are free, particularly helping newbies who need mahra/seps
          - Encounter types are not limited by dimension type, i.e. you don't only find the worthless basic and beginner mobs in basic and intermediate dims

The bad:
          - Resistance rewards are not as good - less resistance and will crystal rewards, and smaller bonuses from completed dimensions (experts also completely lack res reduction, but probably a bug)
          - Encounters are harder to avoid now, unless you clear barriers, which burns a lot of energy. The time savings from smaller maps can get offset by fighting more mobs.
          - You can now get 10 revives as a "reward" on a tower, when single revives were already hated for being useless.
          - Towers now do the annoying triple wave that is so slow to grind through over and over. Fewer towers overall, though.

Comment

Anyone know what the boss fort does? According to the icon info, it is supposed to speed up crystal shard production. But I have seen no change after killing it even after I killed all mobs and towers.

Comment

I never got mines in the old version, but got 2 in this version. I love it compared to that mess before. But I'm someone that prefers BB. What you lose, everyone loses, as far as res and res reduction, so it doesn't matter. Everyone is in the same boat so it doesn't effect PvP. I'm worried Wartune may actually listen to shortsighted people and take away all that BB I'm FINALLY getting. Although, to be fair, you KNOW a ninja nerf is coming for mines in dimensions. Wartune hates to rewards players... for free.

Comment

why making the crystal shards rewards sooo badly and why you guys keep making this game more annoying after each new patch.. dims are more annoying then before.. they should remove those merchant shops as if 1 will buy stuff there with those outrages prices
                Last edited by R22289894; 06-10-2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

New dim is good, much faster to get it done. I did 5 dims a day, 2exp and 3 adv, and don't have to do dims for 4 days . Don't buy remove barriers, just kill mobs. Killing mobs costs 0 energy(only to open the path that consume energy)
                  For missing res red bonus in expert dims and lesser shards, it happens to all players, so it's all good and fair. WE just need to adjust ourselves to the new dim system.
                  New dim is ok for me

Comment

they should remove those merchant shops as if 1 will buy stuff there with those outrages prices
                    I second for the removal of such. Too costly and probably of no use.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Was Offering removed too? Is it still possible to get them in dimensions?
                      Guild: <Suicides>
                      Nick: NoCash
                      BR: 26kk+
                      Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

the shop in site dim is crazy over prices and cost more then ther sell the items in ther normale balen shop it is crazy, i dont belive any buy from them or ever has done that.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
                          Was Offering removed too? Is it still possible to get them in dimensions?
                          I haven't seen any so far, so either they no longer exist, or they're rarer than mines now. I suspect they were just removed.

Comment

I don't really hate the new dims but there is a problem. They are too difficult for the average lvl 55 player. Even the basic dim posts are well beyond the strength of new players in my guild. Could you make the basic dims more accessible to new players?

Comment

Not going to lie to anyone, but I liked the old dimensions where I just use the energy to find the posts and portal to the next floor. If I don't want to fight the trials, I just walk around them on my way to the post/portal. The only thing that was annoying to me in the old dims is the constant popups for merchant related stuff which I am not interested in such since they cost a lot to get where I can get more without spending. On a splay of 5 units across the board moving, I would complete a Basic in about 10-15 minutes (on average). Thirty minutes tops for all 5 of them across the board for 2 Basics. If wanted for devotion, I would just enter and exit while it's active.

However, with these new things, I am not a fan. I cannot "cheat" my way by using energy to reveal the posts/portal as they took that away; I have to literally walk around and get into fights if I want to get to the next area. In order to get rewards for the floor, I have to fight and kill mobs. And, on the lower units, most fights are not scaled to difficulty.

I am between a rock and a hard place when it comes to playing this game. Most have already know my take when it comes to performance issues and precedence on the developers to fix them (they rather fix translation errors than take these problems on). I cannot quit because I love my guys and girls and really cannot leave them behind.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

offerings are gonne the chest that where previous lost offering are now energy for dim

Comment

Working...
                                X