Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Solo Holy Sword Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Holy Sword Temple

I just asked a guildmember to join cause you need 2 person for entering the dungeon.
    After entering he left the dungeon.
    Then the game began.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvqQHSc8eQ
    Last edited by ANWB-praatpaal; 06-04-2017, 04:38 PM. Reason: Edited the movietime
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

I assume you do a lot of helping with HST. Otherwise, this seems incredibly selfish of you. It's so hard to find help for HST. I'm sure 3 low levels would have loved to have join your run.

Comment

I'm not selfish. I'm helping weekly 40+ people with the dungeon.
      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
      Server: EST, R2games
      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
      Toon: Knight
      Guild: -

Comment

whow ^^ im impressed this is cool =) really
        against devotion ^^

Comment

On our server we have someone who helps almost everyone who needs HST, awesome generous player.

On the other hand, HST is an important map wich can't be normally played due to the high difficulty of it. Dunno why because you need it in order to make your merged sylph stronger but it is too hard to do so you can't make your merged sylph stronger. Players without help are kinda stuck in a loop.

Praatpaal, top dat je vaak anderen helpt.

Comment

Mr. H. is an awesome hs helper. Probably did 40 runs to help most of our Guild through it and keeps asking if anyone else needs it.

Comment

Working...
            X