Expand our inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expand our inventory

With the new coming patch we get again new items to save in our inventory. Like the last patches we didn't get any space in our inventory. Please extend our inventory with extra rows or stack the items up higher to unlimited.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
    With the new coming patch we get again new items to save in our inventory. Like the last patches we didn't get any space in our inventory. Please extend our inventory with extra rows or stack the items up higher to unlimited.
    You're also able to delete mostly unused Eudaemon Patrol items now, so pretty much a wash, if not a little more breathing room.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      You're also able to delete mostly unused Eudaemon Patrol items now, so pretty much a wash, if not a little more breathing room.
      But, but, what if I don't want to delete those? LOL
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        But, but, what if I don't want to delete those? LOL
        LOL. You don't have to I suppose . I for one welcomed getting rid of those things.

Now if my plan to get the Dimension Coordinates to live only in the Dimension Coordinate inventory that is in the Mystic Gate, then that will free up even more slots!
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

To be honest, I think the new patch bring like 3 new items only so if you need extra row of inventory, might not be the fault of this new patch. And like the Mentor_MrEUS said, you can now sell unused eud patrol item if needed
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

LOL, I am just having fun. Anyways, I still got 1.5 pages of slots opened that I haven't gone into overload status as of yet. I guess I am not as a pack rat I wanted to be; so I am wondering what people have that would take so much.

Dimension Coords in its intentional spot would be very nice as I initially thought of such when they released it many patches ago. When I felt like, I would break one/two from the chest and do at that moment.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X