Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat2020
    replied
    Mr FancyPants you are obviously somebody who didn't do dimensions before the patch. So it will make little difference to you. I always kept 5 Expert open, balen mines I never looked for these anyway but finding was a nice bonus but to me not really important. However having now completed 5 of the new expert dimensions I have found 1 secret room with nothing in it and have lost 980k br. 17k of this being will reduction the rest resistance. As for stacking dimensions being a bit OP it was the only part in the game where you could gain a little edge for spending a bit of time rather than spending cash ( Obviously I spend some cash as well as without people spending there would be no game).
    Patch 7 is the first patch to remove attainable BR from players maybe this is the future as BR is so huge now they have decided to remove br on the assumption that people will cash more to regain it, mmm probably not going to happen R2.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Other than the res reduce % increase for expert dim, there is a huge energy crisis. I have always done 1 expert a day while keeping 48 pages of mail energy. With the new dims, it is no longer possible because of card rewards and less of them. With new dims, 2 expert (28 lvls) not only did it take 1500 energy, but also lost 6pgs of mail energy in the process. Also with less lvls, the amount of res added to initial res is lower by at least 1500. The daily rewards are are also less but not bad. Lastly, advanced rewards are complete rubbish compared to advanced. Doing just 35% of an expert, will give you more daily rewards than a full advanced dim. Expert is just over 5k crystal shards while advanced is a mere 1800. I'm not sure what the old adv gave, but this is a huge gap and should be at least 3k crystal shards for a complete advanced dim.
    If you completely explore every map in an expert, it will cost you almost 2500 energy, but you don't need to do that. Find the tower and the exit(s) and you're done (except when there might be a hidden zone, worth searching for those).

And advanced rewards were always a lot less than experts, although that was in part because they were so much smaller, which is no longer the case. I believe they were 1/3 as much, which is right where they are now.
    Losing the energy rewards in the card draw is going to hurt, though. The lack of energy cost for encounters will only partly offset that.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Other than the res reduce % increase for expert dim, there is a huge energy crisis. I have always done 1 expert a day while keeping 48 pages of mail energy. With the new dims, it is no longer possible because of card rewards and less of them. With new dims, 2 expert (28 lvls) not only did it take 1500 energy, but also lost 6pgs of mail energy in the process. Also with less lvls, the amount of res added to initial res is lower by at least 1500. The daily rewards are are also less but not bad. Lastly, advanced rewards are complete rubbish compared to advanced. Doing just 35% of an expert, will give you more daily rewards than a full advanced dim. Expert is just over 5k crystal shards while advanced is a mere 1800. I'm not sure what the old adv gave, but this is a huge gap and should be at least 3k crystal shards for a complete advanced dim.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    Originally posted by lyingsack View Post
    Is there anywhere else to get Res crystals, or do i just need to learn to play without them?
    you stil get will crystal from expert dim ther just dont give reduce resist bonuse more, dint doit on test serv, and dint doit on west serv who gote it last week so refused to belive it is bug sinces it then would has ben fixe befor west serv gote it last week.

Leave a comment:

• lyingsack
    replied
    Is there anywhere else to get Res crystals, or do i just need to learn to play without them?

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
    Lets get this right new dims are a pain in the ar se with all those stupid barriers there are only 14 levels actually accessible in expert.

Resistance increase is greatly reduced
    Will reduction bonus has been removed completely so if you built talents on resistance and will reduction you have been shafted in this patch.
    Fighting mobs is only worthwhile if you are level 10 but no change there.
    14 level's takes longer than 30 levels using find post function in old dims.
    As I have spoke to a few now and access to 3 levels of each dimension doesn't exist or is as rare as rocking horse sh it.

Oh an the rest of the patch seems pretty rubbish to. R2 please congratulate your developers on an outstanding job as the only use for this patch is as new tactic in reducing lag.reduce the number of players = a reduction in lag

The res reduction not showing up for experts has been reported, but not fully verified yet by those above us. Reported it soon as I noticed it.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    it is not a bug i dint give on test serv it dint give on west serv last 7 days if it whas bug it would has ben fixe then west ser gote it last week, or today sinces not fixe and sinces ther dont tell it is a bug any places then it is how ot should be, and now expert dim only last 5 day and not 6 day, rewards nerfed to from it.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    The "hidden" zones that you don't always get access to are where they put the balen mines now. Sadly, even then they aren't always there, but it does make it much, much easier to find the mine if it exists.

And res reduction is granted by everything except experts, so that's probably a bug. The lower amount of bonus is unfortunate, but it was a little OP before if you could stack multiple experts.

As for time taken, if you clear barriers, it's faster than before, so on balance, it's much easier to complete an expert now. Anything smaller won't benefit nearly as much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X