Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Dimension Awsome job R2 NOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dimension Awsome job R2 NOT

Lets get this right new dims are a pain in the ar se with all those stupid barriers there are only 14 levels actually accessible in expert.

Resistance increase is greatly reduced
    Will reduction bonus has been removed completely so if you built talents on resistance and will reduction you have been shafted in this patch.
    Fighting mobs is only worthwhile if you are level 10 but no change there.
    14 level's takes longer than 30 levels using find post function in old dims.
    As I have spoke to a few now and access to 3 levels of each dimension doesn't exist or is as rare as rocking horse sh it.

Oh an the rest of the patch seems pretty rubbish to. R2 please congratulate your developers on an outstanding job as the only use for this patch is as new tactic in reducing lag.reduce the number of players = a reduction in lag

The "hidden" zones that you don't always get access to are where they put the balen mines now. Sadly, even then they aren't always there, but it does make it much, much easier to find the mine if it exists.

And res reduction is granted by everything except experts, so that's probably a bug. The lower amount of bonus is unfortunate, but it was a little OP before if you could stack multiple experts.

As for time taken, if you clear barriers, it's faster than before, so on balance, it's much easier to complete an expert now. Anything smaller won't benefit nearly as much.

Comment

it is not a bug i dint give on test serv it dint give on west serv last 7 days if it whas bug it would has ben fixe then west ser gote it last week, or today sinces not fixe and sinces ther dont tell it is a bug any places then it is how ot should be, and now expert dim only last 5 day and not 6 day, rewards nerfed to from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
        Lets get this right new dims are a pain in the ar se with all those stupid barriers there are only 14 levels actually accessible in expert.

Resistance increase is greatly reduced
        Will reduction bonus has been removed completely so if you built talents on resistance and will reduction you have been shafted in this patch.
        Fighting mobs is only worthwhile if you are level 10 but no change there.
        14 level's takes longer than 30 levels using find post function in old dims.
        As I have spoke to a few now and access to 3 levels of each dimension doesn't exist or is as rare as rocking horse sh it.

Oh an the rest of the patch seems pretty rubbish to. R2 please congratulate your developers on an outstanding job as the only use for this patch is as new tactic in reducing lag.reduce the number of players = a reduction in lag

The res reduction not showing up for experts has been reported, but not fully verified yet by those above us. Reported it soon as I noticed it.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Is there anywhere else to get Res crystals, or do i just need to learn to play without them?

Comment

Originally posted by lyingsack View Post
            Is there anywhere else to get Res crystals, or do i just need to learn to play without them?
            you stil get will crystal from expert dim ther just dont give reduce resist bonuse more, dint doit on test serv, and dint doit on west serv who gote it last week so refused to belive it is bug sinces it then would has ben fixe befor west serv gote it last week.

Comment

Other than the res reduce % increase for expert dim, there is a huge energy crisis. I have always done 1 expert a day while keeping 48 pages of mail energy. With the new dims, it is no longer possible because of card rewards and less of them. With new dims, 2 expert (28 lvls) not only did it take 1500 energy, but also lost 6pgs of mail energy in the process. Also with less lvls, the amount of res added to initial res is lower by at least 1500. The daily rewards are are also less but not bad. Lastly, advanced rewards are complete rubbish compared to advanced. Doing just 35% of an expert, will give you more daily rewards than a full advanced dim. Expert is just over 5k crystal shards while advanced is a mere 1800. I'm not sure what the old adv gave, but this is a huge gap and should be at least 3k crystal shards for a complete advanced dim.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                Other than the res reduce % increase for expert dim, there is a huge energy crisis. I have always done 1 expert a day while keeping 48 pages of mail energy. With the new dims, it is no longer possible because of card rewards and less of them. With new dims, 2 expert (28 lvls) not only did it take 1500 energy, but also lost 6pgs of mail energy in the process. Also with less lvls, the amount of res added to initial res is lower by at least 1500. The daily rewards are are also less but not bad. Lastly, advanced rewards are complete rubbish compared to advanced. Doing just 35% of an expert, will give you more daily rewards than a full advanced dim. Expert is just over 5k crystal shards while advanced is a mere 1800. I'm not sure what the old adv gave, but this is a huge gap and should be at least 3k crystal shards for a complete advanced dim.
                If you completely explore every map in an expert, it will cost you almost 2500 energy, but you don't need to do that. Find the tower and the exit(s) and you're done (except when there might be a hidden zone, worth searching for those).

And advanced rewards were always a lot less than experts, although that was in part because they were so much smaller, which is no longer the case. I believe they were 1/3 as much, which is right where they are now.
                Losing the energy rewards in the card draw is going to hurt, though. The lack of energy cost for encounters will only partly offset that.

Comment

Mr FancyPants you are obviously somebody who didn't do dimensions before the patch. So it will make little difference to you. I always kept 5 Expert open, balen mines I never looked for these anyway but finding was a nice bonus but to me not really important. However having now completed 5 of the new expert dimensions I have found 1 secret room with nothing in it and have lost 980k br. 17k of this being will reduction the rest resistance. As for stacking dimensions being a bit OP it was the only part in the game where you could gain a little edge for spending a bit of time rather than spending cash ( Obviously I spend some cash as well as without people spending there would be no game).
                  Patch 7 is the first patch to remove attainable BR from players maybe this is the future as BR is so huge now they have decided to remove br on the assumption that people will cash more to regain it, mmm probably not going to happen R2.

Comment

The new dim system is not really that bad, even it's more the positives than the negatives.
                    I can do dims 5x a day, 2 experts 3 advanced and don't have to do dims in next 4 days. It's a lot easier and faster. Simply don't buy remove barriers tool, just kill mobs that in the way (killing mobs costs 0 energy).
                    For missing res red % bonus in expert dims, that happens to all players, so it's nothing to be complained. You just need to adjust a bit yourself to the new system. It's different if some get % bonus and some don't.
                    So all good for me about dims.

Comment

Hi guys,

Have completed an expert dimension and you are unable to get 15 towers for the event as doing one dimension only gives you a maximum of 14 towers. Bound Balen mines do not give you a post.

I have attached some pics to help out other players that have problems understanding the new dims. I have not had time to complete the info on them but it is a start at least.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Function.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1730451Click image for larger version

Name:	bb mine.JPG
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1730452Click image for larger version

Name:	Boss Fort.JPG
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	1730453Click image for larger version

Name:	contains a key.JPG
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1730454Click image for larger version

Name:	dim complete with bb mine.JPG
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	1730455Click image for larger version

Name:	dims map.JPG
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1730456Click image for larger version

Name:	diverting portal.JPG
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1730457Click image for larger version

Name:	Eudaemon Officer.JPG
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1730458Click image for larger version

Name:	gold key.JPG
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1730459Click image for larger version

Name:	gold portal.JPG
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1730460Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal bb mine.JPG
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1730461Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal cleared.JPG
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1730462Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal entrance.jpg
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1730463Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal.JPG
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1730464Click image for larger version

Name:	icon info meaning.JPG
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1730465Click image for larger version

Name:	Icon Info.JPG
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1730466Click image for larger version

Name:	Issa fort.JPG
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1730467Click image for larger version

Name:	Lacus key mob.JPG
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1730468Click image for larger version

Name:	Lacus.jpg
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1730469Click image for larger version

Name:	silver chest.JPG
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1730470
                      The Borg Collective
                      S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Hi guys. Can you confirm that the portal to enter the secret levels is clearly visible if u clear away all the black? Or is it more like hidden mines and you need to step on it before it shows?
                        I've cleared a bunch of dims and never found one yet.

Comment

Either the Hot Events needs to be change to 14 POST or the Expert Dim Needs to add 1 Cause after doing many expert Max post seem to be 14 And I am have to delete a Dim to get the 15th post Please look into this and fix it Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by quita85 View Post
                            Hi guys. Can you confirm that the portal to enter the secret levels is clearly visible if u clear away all the black? Or is it more like hidden mines and you need to step on it before it shows?
                            from what i know, it's visible. if you cant see the eye portal, then it's safe to assume that your dimension has no secret room.

maybe someone else has found an invisible secret portal?
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by quita85 View Post
                              I've stepped on every square in several maps, and never found a hidden portal, so I think they're always visible if they exist. But they only appear maybe 5% of the time (estimating from basics, higher quality might have better rates). And then, of course, if you find a secret area, you have no guarantee it's going to contain a mine. The rate of that is undetermined, but it's probably no more than 50%. So figure you may find a mine 2-3% of the time.

I've also found that secret portals tend to exist near the edges of the map, although I'm going off a pretty small sample set at this point. Towers do tend towards the middle, though, so that may help speed up exploration sometimes.

One other thing, secret portals can be found in blocked-off areas. They're still rare, but it may be worth it to clear barriers if your priority is the mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X