Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Dimension Awsome job R2 NOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The secret rooms can only be entered if you find the eye portal. These are visible, but they are random and not every dimension will have them.

This is what the portal to the hidden rooms looks like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eye.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1916167

Please note that even if you find this portal what is in the room is also random.

There can be a bound balen mine, merchant or nothing at all.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

experts are fixed so now the DW is the best thing to happen. under 1500 energy and less than 40 minutes to clear a expert.

rest of this patch is JUNK. wow its a new eudaemon but who cares they die in 1 shot so useles. atleast swap rave back to holy sword stuffs and have willpower junk during non rave weeks.
      no one doing rave as we don't spend on junk. we not idiots

Comment

you could just do holy sword temple to get ur stuff from.

cant comment on the new eudaemon since i dont own one yet, but dont all eudaemon die in one shot if they are not built up?
        IGN: whitewolf
        Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
        Guild: OUTCASTS
        Class: Archer

Comment

I also can't comment on Willpowers since I do not have one as well. However, yes, most Euds that are not built right often get one shotted by others.

I haven't done any more dims since my tested one as it's just more a waste of time. In the old dims, at least I can use energy to find the posts and exit much faster than I have to do on here. The Rave Event I stopped doing altogether ever since they up the bar to 250 instead of 200 for the same amount of fun coins. Even with the new ways of getting devote, it's more of a time sink than anything else as those do not help matters, especially with performance problems and other bugs that are yet to be resolved and is dropping my interest for it at an exponential rate.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

In PVP, eudaemons pretty much have two purposes:
            - Occasionally being effective with some support skill
            - To sometimes take a single-target hit instead of you

They so rarely can survive long in any competitive fight, and their damage is basically negligible. Heals, shields, etc. can all come in handy sometimes, but the new merged eudaemons are mostly lacking in those, so it's clear they're not meant for PVP (or it's another example of the devs' inability to do basic math). I have to agree that, while I would kind of like to have a Willpower, they're not even remotely as useful as a merged sylph, so the rave event stopping with the sylph stuff is stupid.

Comment

i think you should give dims a 2nd chance. when i did my 1st one after the patch i didnt like them and was saying a lot of *** and wth. after doing a few i started to love them they are much much faster to do. if you only want to do is get the posts and get out you can use the add function and use energy to remove the walls but it dont take much more time to just walk around the walls. i use to hate doing dim, it would take up a good chunk of my time and was boring as hell to do the new ones to me seem faster and easier to do.

as far as eudaemons not living long i have to disagree. granted when you are over powered fighting someone with much more br then you yes they do die fast so do i for that matter lol
              when i am fighting someone near my own br i have seen my eudaemon take a sylph skill hit and live. i have also been in such battles where i know i can kill someone but have lost since i was unable to kill their eudaemon and it kept healing them.

I can not make a comment on the willpower until i own one looking at pics of them and the skills does nothing for me i need to have it and play with it before i can say i like them or not.
              IGN: whitewolf
              Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
              Guild: OUTCASTS
              Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                i think you should give dims a 2nd chance. when i did my 1st one after the patch i didnt like them and was saying a lot of *** and wth. after doing a few i started to love them they are much much faster to do. if you only want to do is get the posts and get out you can use the add function and use energy to remove the walls but it dont take much more time to just walk around the walls. i use to hate doing dim, it would take up a good chunk of my time and was boring as hell to do the new ones to me seem faster and easier to do.

as far as eudaemons not living long i have to disagree. granted when you are over powered fighting someone with much more br then you yes they do die fast so do i for that matter lol
                when i am fighting someone near my own br i have seen my eudaemon take a sylph skill hit and live. i have also been in such battles where i know i can kill someone but have lost since i was unable to kill their eudaemon and it kept healing them.

I can not make a comment on the willpower until i own one looking at pics of them and the skills does nothing for me i need to have it and play with it before i can say i like them or not.
                I agree with you here. Now the resistance reduction is fixed in Expert dimensions, I am back to doing them and they are by far faster than the prior ones.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

I've stepped on every square in several maps, and never found a hidden portal, so I think they're always visible if they exist. But they only appear maybe 5% of the time (estimating from basics, higher quality might have better rates). And then, of course, if you find a secret area, you have no guarantee it's going to contain a mine. The rate of that is undetermined, but it's probably no more than 50%. So figure you may find a mine 2-3% of the time.

I've also found that secret portals tend to exist near the edges of the map, although I'm going off a pretty small sample set at this point. Towers do tend towards the middle, though, so that may help speed up exploration sometimes.

One other thing, secret portals can be found in blocked-off areas. They're still rare, but it may be worth it to clear barriers if your priority is the mine.
                  Hi guys,

If you have cleared the map then there is no hidden portal. These are rare and I did put up some pics to help out where the eye is the hidden portal and I did find a balen mine in it. Not always will you get a balen mine in there and not always get the hidden portal with expert dims.
                  The Borg Collective
                  S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Working...
                  X