X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat2020
    started a topic New Dimension Awsome job R2 NOT

New Dimension Awsome job R2 NOT

Lets get this right new dims are a pain in the ar se with all those stupid barriers there are only 14 levels actually accessible in expert.

Resistance increase is greatly reduced
    Will reduction bonus has been removed completely so if you built talents on resistance and will reduction you have been shafted in this patch.
    Fighting mobs is only worthwhile if you are level 10 but no change there.
    14 level's takes longer than 30 levels using find post function in old dims.
    As I have spoke to a few now and access to 3 levels of each dimension doesn't exist or is as rare as rocking horse sh it.

Oh an the rest of the patch seems pretty rubbish to. R2 please congratulate your developers on an outstanding job as the only use for this patch is as new tactic in reducing lag.reduce the number of players = a reduction in lag

• angeldust
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

I've stepped on every square in several maps, and never found a hidden portal, so I think they're always visible if they exist. But they only appear maybe 5% of the time (estimating from basics, higher quality might have better rates). And then, of course, if you find a secret area, you have no guarantee it's going to contain a mine. The rate of that is undetermined, but it's probably no more than 50%. So figure you may find a mine 2-3% of the time.

I've also found that secret portals tend to exist near the edges of the map, although I'm going off a pretty small sample set at this point. Towers do tend towards the middle, though, so that may help speed up exploration sometimes.

One other thing, secret portals can be found in blocked-off areas. They're still rare, but it may be worth it to clear barriers if your priority is the mine.
    Hi guys,

If you have cleared the map then there is no hidden portal. These are rare and I did put up some pics to help out where the eye is the hidden portal and I did find a balen mine in it. Not always will you get a balen mine in there and not always get the hidden portal with expert dims.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
    i think you should give dims a 2nd chance. when i did my 1st one after the patch i didnt like them and was saying a lot of *** and wth. after doing a few i started to love them they are much much faster to do. if you only want to do is get the posts and get out you can use the add function and use energy to remove the walls but it dont take much more time to just walk around the walls. i use to hate doing dim, it would take up a good chunk of my time and was boring as hell to do the new ones to me seem faster and easier to do.

as far as eudaemons not living long i have to disagree. granted when you are over powered fighting someone with much more br then you yes they do die fast so do i for that matter lol
    when i am fighting someone near my own br i have seen my eudaemon take a sylph skill hit and live. i have also been in such battles where i know i can kill someone but have lost since i was unable to kill their eudaemon and it kept healing them.

I can not make a comment on the willpower until i own one looking at pics of them and the skills does nothing for me i need to have it and play with it before i can say i like them or not.
    I agree with you here. Now the resistance reduction is fixed in Expert dimensions, I am back to doing them and they are by far faster than the prior ones.

Leave a comment:

• darkwolf3307
    replied
    i think you should give dims a 2nd chance. when i did my 1st one after the patch i didnt like them and was saying a lot of *** and wth. after doing a few i started to love them they are much much faster to do. if you only want to do is get the posts and get out you can use the add function and use energy to remove the walls but it dont take much more time to just walk around the walls. i use to hate doing dim, it would take up a good chunk of my time and was boring as hell to do the new ones to me seem faster and easier to do.

as far as eudaemons not living long i have to disagree. granted when you are over powered fighting someone with much more br then you yes they do die fast so do i for that matter lol
    when i am fighting someone near my own br i have seen my eudaemon take a sylph skill hit and live. i have also been in such battles where i know i can kill someone but have lost since i was unable to kill their eudaemon and it kept healing them.

I can not make a comment on the willpower until i own one looking at pics of them and the skills does nothing for me i need to have it and play with it before i can say i like them or not.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    In PVP, eudaemons pretty much have two purposes:
    - Occasionally being effective with some support skill
    - To sometimes take a single-target hit instead of you

They so rarely can survive long in any competitive fight, and their damage is basically negligible. Heals, shields, etc. can all come in handy sometimes, but the new merged eudaemons are mostly lacking in those, so it's clear they're not meant for PVP (or it's another example of the devs' inability to do basic math). I have to agree that, while I would kind of like to have a Willpower, they're not even remotely as useful as a merged sylph, so the rave event stopping with the sylph stuff is stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I also can't comment on Willpowers since I do not have one as well. However, yes, most Euds that are not built right often get one shotted by others.

I haven't done any more dims since my tested one as it's just more a waste of time. In the old dims, at least I can use energy to find the posts and exit much faster than I have to do on here. The Rave Event I stopped doing altogether ever since they up the bar to 250 instead of 200 for the same amount of fun coins. Even with the new ways of getting devote, it's more of a time sink than anything else as those do not help matters, especially with performance problems and other bugs that are yet to be resolved and is dropping my interest for it at an exponential rate.

Leave a comment:

• darkwolf3307
    replied
    you could just do holy sword temple to get ur stuff from.

cant comment on the new eudaemon since i dont own one yet, but dont all eudaemon die in one shot if they are not built up?

Leave a comment:

• Raiime1
    replied
    experts are fixed so now the DW is the best thing to happen. under 1500 energy and less than 40 minutes to clear a expert.

rest of this patch is JUNK. wow its a new eudaemon but who cares they die in 1 shot so useles. atleast swap rave back to holy sword stuffs and have willpower junk during non rave weeks.
    no one doing rave as we don't spend on junk. we not idiots

Leave a comment:

• X-23
    replied
    The secret rooms can only be entered if you find the eye portal. These are visible, but they are random and not every dimension will have them.

This is what the portal to the hidden rooms looks like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eye.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1916167

Please note that even if you find this portal what is in the room is also random.

There can be a bound balen mine, merchant or nothing at all.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by quita85 View Post
    Hi guys. Can you confirm that the portal to enter the secret levels is clearly visible if u clear away all the black? Or is it more like hidden mines and you need to step on it before it shows?
    I've cleared a bunch of dims and never found one yet.
    I've stepped on every square in several maps, and never found a hidden portal, so I think they're always visible if they exist. But they only appear maybe 5% of the time (estimating from basics, higher quality might have better rates). And then, of course, if you find a secret area, you have no guarantee it's going to contain a mine. The rate of that is undetermined, but it's probably no more than 50%. So figure you may find a mine 2-3% of the time.

I've also found that secret portals tend to exist near the edges of the map, although I'm going off a pretty small sample set at this point. Towers do tend towards the middle, though, so that may help speed up exploration sometimes.

One other thing, secret portals can be found in blocked-off areas. They're still rare, but it may be worth it to clear barriers if your priority is the mine.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by quita85 View Post
    Hi guys. Can you confirm that the portal to enter the secret levels is clearly visible if u clear away all the black? Or is it more like hidden mines and you need to step on it before it shows?
    from what i know, it's visible. if you cant see the eye portal, then it's safe to assume that your dimension has no secret room.

maybe someone else has found an invisible secret portal?

Leave a comment:

• StarfighterJ
    replied
    Either the Hot Events needs to be change to 14 POST or the Expert Dim Needs to add 1 Cause after doing many expert Max post seem to be 14 And I am have to delete a Dim to get the 15th post Please look into this and fix it Thank you

Leave a comment:

• quita85
    replied

Leave a comment:

• angeldust
    replied
    Hi guys,

Have completed an expert dimension and you are unable to get 15 towers for the event as doing one dimension only gives you a maximum of 14 towers. Bound Balen mines do not give you a post.

I have attached some pics to help out other players that have problems understanding the new dims. I have not had time to complete the info on them but it is a start at least.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Function.JPG
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1730451Click image for larger version

Name:	bb mine.JPG
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1730452Click image for larger version

Name:	Boss Fort.JPG
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	1730453Click image for larger version

Name:	contains a key.JPG
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1730454Click image for larger version

Name:	dim complete with bb mine.JPG
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	1730455Click image for larger version

Name:	dims map.JPG
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1730456Click image for larger version

Name:	diverting portal.JPG
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1730457Click image for larger version

Name:	Eudaemon Officer.JPG
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1730458Click image for larger version

Name:	gold key.JPG
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1730459Click image for larger version

Name:	gold portal.JPG
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1730460Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal bb mine.JPG
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1730461Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal cleared.JPG
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1730462Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal entrance.jpg
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1730463Click image for larger version

Name:	hidden portal.JPG
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1730464Click image for larger version

Name:	icon info meaning.JPG
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1730465Click image for larger version

Name:	Icon Info.JPG
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1730466Click image for larger version

Name:	Issa fort.JPG
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1730467Click image for larger version

Name:	Lacus key mob.JPG
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1730468Click image for larger version

Name:	Lacus.jpg
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1730469Click image for larger version

Name:	silver chest.JPG
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1730470

Leave a comment:

• dugjedagblerr
    replied
    The new dim system is not really that bad, even it's more the positives than the negatives.
    I can do dims 5x a day, 2 experts 3 advanced and don't have to do dims in next 4 days. It's a lot easier and faster. Simply don't buy remove barriers tool, just kill mobs that in the way (killing mobs costs 0 energy).
    For missing res red % bonus in expert dims, that happens to all players, so it's nothing to be complained. You just need to adjust a bit yourself to the new system. It's different if some get % bonus and some don't.
    So all good for me about dims.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X