Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear developers, please add more things we can't do, we love it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear developers, please add more things we can't do, we love it.

So yesterday we welcomed patch 7.0. Tons of new stuff were implemented and if you are not KH'd yet i suggest you work on that right away because otherwise you will be left out on numerous things.

So today i gave the Endless Abyss a go. It took a very long time and after 45 mins i got to the point the bosses killed most of my euds so i stopped because i got bored and it is very timeconsuming. Oke, what did i get from the 45 mins time-investment? A bunch of scrolls and a pile of Will Gear. Oke, now let's see what i can do with these Will Gears and then it hit me. You can only use them once you have merged 2 euds.
    Congratulatios dear players, you have gained more items wich u can use in maybe 4 to 5 months and till then you have to do it every day (blitzing) is possible to get the devotion out of it. Whooptiedoo.

So we have another time-consuming tedious thing to do everyday and i don't know how long the blitzing takes but it adds up to the the following tasks:

- 50 mins of Forgotten Catacombs
    - 15 mins of Tormented Necropolis
    - 15 mins of Purgatory Maze
    - 28 mins of Sylph Expedition
    - 50 mins of normal Campaign

So we already can't play for 2.5hrs (!) a day because of blitzing and then the developers think it is a good idea to add some more time to that. Well, i was busy 45 mins to do Endless Abyss so i guess that blitzing takes around 15 mins?

Where do you find games where you can't play for a certain amount of time? Eeh, that sounds weird, we play a game that doesn't let us play. Yes i know, it is a choice to blitz but i need the gems, i need the sylph souls and i need the holyforge-items. So what option do i have?

And to top this, you can't do anything with the rewards you get because you need a merged eudeamon. Well, it takes alot of time to get 1 eud to lvl 10 but 2? It took me 3 months to get Blood Deamon to lvl 10 (in a time i was highly active in this game). Now i am not as active anymore so i guess it takes 5 months. Oke, the Endless Abyss is something i will not do ever again, like Titan Temple where i often cannot beat stage 1 and 2 with my 10mil BR Mage toon.

Long ago i stopped with VIP because of the many additions to the game wile the bugs are not fixed. And 2 weeks ago i am not even logging in everyday anymore. Why? Lag, bugs, nerfs and every update takes more of our precious time.

Oh, speaking about nerfs. Patch 7.0 gave us 20 devotionpoints extra. But the fun part is that the rave-event now requiers 250 devo instead of 200 so now you need to do even more in the game.

Dear developers, we are players, not robots. We have only 24hrs in a day. How much more of that time do you want? Do wat you must do, fix the bugs and make this game fun again. Do not add more features we cannot do (HST!!!!) or are crappy (Titan Temple) or horrit (Yes, even after the patch DIMS takes too long and you can't move even fast because of the movement cooldown).

After 3 years of playing i think that it is enough, i might stop. Not that R2 cares because i stopped spending a wile ago but still. I was a player who played every single day. Repetitive gameplay, too long blitzingtimes, bugs, nerfs and dungeons without any good rewards got me to the point that i can't care about the game anymore.

I started on S100 and now, few servers later i only log in for the guildies i like.

all blitzes got cheap for bbs in the last few time in beginnintheywere expensive ... except syylph expe .... this isstill expensive **** if u dont have spiri .... but yesi agree with u giveus more things ^^ but inste3ad of u i mean it serious hehe:P
    against devotion ^^

Comment

About the endless abyss blitz, I beat 9 yesterday and today I was able to blitz it and it took 4 minutes to blitz. Not sure how much time it goes up with each level but today I beat 10 so tomorrow I will see how long the blitz takes.

They of course want you to spend balens on spirit covenant to speed up blitzes for free or you can just use bb's to speed them up.

Comment

What the s<expletive>t? 250 devo to max rave? I can barely make it to 200 in burning my retinas daily.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

this is why this game is dying

lack of good design, lack of listening to the player community, constant price gauging
          Failure to fix bugs that have existed in the game for over 2-3 years

Its no wonder people have gotten their money back.

This patch is pretty horrible. there are other games that cost 90% of what it does here, and lesser time commitment.

Wartunes is pretends to be a high-end mmo, in the end its knockoff. There are more players leaving the games than joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            What the s<expletive>t? 250 devo to max rave? I can barely make it to 200 in burning my retinas daily.
            These are the kind of changes wich ticks me off. They "give" 20 extra devo you can get per day but they also change the amount of devo you need for max out the rave daily.
            This nerf means that lesser people are able to get the last tier of funcoins (10) and thus the overall rewards the guilds and server yields lower. Since it is hard to get the last 10 coins the nerf on the rave-event is very big because many players aren't able to get the last 100 points per day.

The Rave-event was a very good event, now it is just one of the "meh" events. Lots of work for hardly anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
              These are the kind of changes wich ticks me off. They "give" 20 extra devo you can get per day but they also change the amount of devo you need for max out the rave daily.
              This nerf means that lesser people are able to get the last tier of funcoins (10) and thus the overall rewards the guilds and server yields lower. Since it is hard to get the last 10 coins the nerf on the rave-event is very big because many players aren't able to get the last 100 points per day.

The Rave-event was a very good event, now it is just one of the "meh" events. Lots of work for hardly anything.
              Yep, I just did a discussion thread on such. Some people are trying to tell me that it's not hard to get 250 or 300. Raves in the past, I managed to get 200 if I am around and lucky to get such without doing intensive parts of the game where I am not around for such (tank battles to put it as an example). Once the Rave is over, it's back to doing things I like doing because I do not care for anything else, so it translates to playing the game my way. They also took away the only means of getting Mahra/Seps for my lesser units on Wonderhill as 800 of each a day over 7 days would get me 5600, enough for 2 months worth of events (give or take a few). 200 Rave for 21 coins in the past versus 250 Rave for the same amount of coins; I just don't know how someone can say it's better, LOL.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X