Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

End of the Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the Road

I've tried. I really have...but I just can't do it anymore. With the latest update I'm done with Wartune. There's simply no point to keep banging my head against the wall any longer.

I'm a light casher ($8 for VIP and the $5 recharge pack) and I thought hey, while it won't put me in the top spot it'll at least keep me competitve and that's really all I wanted. I'm sure I'm like alot of you, I've paid for monthly sub fees for other games and so a little money for this one is not a major issue. However, as many people have already found out, a little money will NOT keep you competitve in this game.

I put in alot of hours in this game everyday to get everything done, I read the forums for the best builds and any little tricks to give myself an edge but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is how much cash you spend and I am just tired of it.

If I thought I had a modicum of a chance to be competitive now in Wartune I would stay, I don't mind putting in the time or the effort to build my character up even if it will take a while but now especially with wings in this latest update I don't feel I have any chance whatsoever. No matter what I do, if I get close to being somewhat competitve R2 comes along and kicks me in 'nads and tells me, "No bothering the real cashers".

This game had potential...still does with a major turn around but it's painfully obvious that this company cares for nothing but the bottom line and at the rate they going I don't feel this game will even be around this time next year anyway but that's the companies choice.

My choice is to walk away from Wartune.

What? You dont want to pay $20 for wings, $10 for dual skill sets?, $20-30 on a set of socketing rods for each 10 levels? who knows how much for gems and other "necessities?" Scam.game.

Comment

well i dunno waht region u live in but really -with all those ad offers its not that hard to get like 1k balens every month for free

Comment

Dear Bazinga34. You just made the best solution ever. Let the rich parents kids derp around here thinking they're pro.

Comment

Oh yeah true that! 100$ is such a fortune omg rage QQ. You been in a fancy restaurant in your life? Give it a try! Or bought a good bottle of wine? I guess not. It's all relative, video games included. You can have the cheap crappy McDonald or the more high class one. You can go in a high class restaurant and order a FREE glass of water and drool looking at what people there are eating. Games, as in life. You get what you pay. Be grateful you can play for free or almost for free.

Happy drooling!
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

Read my rant here.

There is nothing a casher can get that you can not. He can just buy it faster is all.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
              Oh yeah true that! 100$ is such a fortune omg rage QQ. You been in a fancy restaurant in your life? Give it a try! Or bought a good bottle of wine? I guess not. It's all relative, video games included. You can have the cheap crappy McDonald or the more high class one. You can go in a high class restaurant and order a FREE glass of water and drool looking at what people there are eating. Games, as in life. You get what you pay. Be grateful you can play for free or almost for free.

Happy drooling!
              Comparing real life with a game you sir just went full retarded, you should never go there.

Comment

Basically, everything same.
                Bigblete are right, you just need to see the most basic of it.

McDonald made money by seeling food and drink, R2 made money by releasing stuff on game.
                So?
                What the different?
                They had one purpose, get costumer and made money to keep running their life.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

BigBlete, I'm not a kid. I have money. That's not the point. The point is why I should be forced to continually pay my hard earned money (go get a job and work for your money rather than using your parents credit card and you might begin to understand) to a game simply to be able to stay competitive. I don't neccesarily have a problem with paying in and of itself, I'm well aware the company needs to make money, after all it is a business for them but they simply go overboard. If you wish to continue on then by all means do so and more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow147777 View Post
                    Comparing real life with a game you sir just went full retarded, you should never go there.
                    Thanks for the very respectful answer, kiss to your mom for me. Maybe you took my examples wrongly then: it was not a real life VS virtual stuff, if you want niec examples of EXPENSIVE virtual stuff: you got a GENUINE photoshop? Retailed version of Windows? All expensive, all virtual. Also: ab out gaming: you got a ps1? ps2? ps3? xbox? how many games. A hobby requires MONEY! Unless you get cracked programs / burnt cds. So, back to the point: 100$ for a game isnt expensive AT ALL.
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Weak warrior

Comment

me and big both have jobs (asuming thats big from server 9 that is) ....if u enjoy something u spend a little money on it its as simple as that...i enjoy this game so i spend a few jacksons on it....and u can compare it to real life however u want im sorry we arnt so poor that we have to spend our time online.... no we choose to do so even though we have extra money

its not our fault if your hard earned money comes from a service job
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga34 View Post
                        BigBlete, I'm not a kid. I have money. That's not the point. The point is why I should be forced to continually pay my hard earned money (go get a job and work for your money rather than using your parents credit card and you might begin to understand) to a game simply to be able to stay competitive. I don't neccesarily have a problem with paying in and of itself, I'm well aware the company needs to make money, after all it is a business for them but they simply go overboard. If you wish to continue on then by all means do so and more power to you.
                        Who said something about wasting your hard earned money? If you don't want to "waste" 2 HARD HOURS of work for, example, wings, there is a nice option to get free balens which will eventually get you to get stuff you want.

Also: it does not require 10 000$ to be competitive, unless you are completely retarded, 50$ per month should keep you top 10 EASILY on ANY server, if not even higher.
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post

Happy drooling!
                          Lol, so why are you playing a cheap crappy game?...and spending hundreds doing it. Everything is relative and if you dont get it...well like the other poster said you just went full retarded.

Comment

the best thing you can do now is pls quit, why? you are one of those who wonna be on top, and you cant do that, its reserved 4 high $ players, i see you are not so no point in playing.

btw

im vip & rods player but my lvl 55 set is socketed from free sockets in altar, my lvl5 gems are from altar, bg box and cata, so now i need less then before, 8$ + 10-15$ a month for rods i need, btw im lvl 59 so next 30-40 days maby more i need $ only 4 vip and i hope that il be happy and get some rods 4 free, im gonna do offers and get free balens to.

and wings are so op 120 on all stats + 2% lol

Comment

Why do people keep whining about cash items? It's not like you die without them...

Normally, you can't pass floor 100 in Catacombs without reaching 55 and have the PvP set, assuming you have no sockets. Sockets, extra mounts, wings and high level gems will give cash players a head start, finishing it faster. And they only do just that.

Talking about expensive... if your computer is not using cracked software, I don't think $500 would cost that much for you. If you are using them, then it just means you like free stuffs. And free stuffs don't come with supports or warranties normally, so deal with it.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X