No announcement yet.

End of the Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks R2 for releasing the WINGS I will not renew my VIP anymore and no more paying for this game.

This has become FROM BAD TO WORST PAY TO WIN GAME!
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

hey it's there game they can screw with it however they want

Comment

when i look behind another game...

omg...why wartune is so expensive...a game designed to rich people...

even diablo 3 is just use 50$ for cr8 id for lifetime...

i quit too..maybe if i have more money i will come back to this game again.

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Why do people keep whining about cash items? It's not like you die without them...

Normally, you can't pass floor 100 in Catacombs without reaching 55 and have the PvP set, assuming you have no sockets. Sockets, extra mounts, wings and high level gems will give cash players a head start, finishing it faster. And they only do just that.

Talking about expensive... if your computer is not using cracked software, I don't think $500 would cost that much for you. If you are using them, then it just means you like free stuffs. And free stuffs don't come with supports or warranties normally, so deal with it.
        when you realize deathriver,from any other game.wartune is expensive...but i dont hate this game. i just realize something.i want to play another game. good luck
        Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

soon out of 90 there will be 20 merged servers with all or most active players are baleners...well good, cashers can finally go against there match
          Last edited by 123nobody456; 12-13-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

quit games just because of new patch?? u mean wing stuff?? no need to b worry.. even chinese server has wing for free user.. there will b 1 for u soon.. myb the stat abit low.. only 1%.. yeah 1% diff n free!! so b patience.. btw, all games need u to pay to b SO STRONG.. so, it fair.. unless u need to pay just to kill monster at ur own level.. that stupid n must-be-quit game..

n some more, there will b market later.. easy way to earn balens.. only this wartune developer so clever didnt release it yet.. yeah more money to them.. but be patience will do.. later they will release it..

Comment

I don't get where all this **** about having to cash hard to stay on top is coming from, Total I have spent 28-29 dollars on the game, I've bought $20 of balens back before Halloween and some during Halloween for the socket sales, other than that I've payed for 1 month of VIP. Im in the top 20, I've been in the top 10 on and off, as it stands right now I'm lvl 54 and still in the top 15. If you put forth the effort and enjoy the game, and have fun playing it, but play wisely, you shouldn't have any issue being competitive. A game is no different from a simple machine, You can't get more out of it than you put into it.
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                I don't get where all this **** about having to cash hard to stay on top is coming from, Total I have spent 28-29 dollars on the game, I've bought $20 of balens back before Halloween and some during Halloween for the socket sales, other than that I've payed for 1 month of VIP. Im in the top 20, I've been in the top 10 on and off, as it stands right now I'm lvl 54 and still in the top 15. If you put forth the effort and enjoy the game, and have fun playing it, but play wisely, you shouldn't have any issue being competitive. A game is no different from a simple machine, You can't get more out of it than you put into it.
                Well you see, your server's top 10 goes to 31.8k BR which is lower than servers that have come even after yours. You can't call yourself "competitive" in a non-competitive server. I quickly browsed through the ranking for other servers and your top 10 would get you nowhere on most of them, somewhere around 20 to 30 and this is the ones that came AFTER yours. Arugement is thus invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by tam123123 View Post
                  Well you see, your server's top 10 goes to 31.8k BR which is lower than servers that have come even after yours. You can't call yourself "competitive" in a non-competitive server. I quickly browsed through the ranking for other servers and your top 10 would get you nowhere on most of them, somewhere around 20 to 30 and this is the ones that came AFTER yours. Arugement is thus invalid.
                  Really? You know, BR isnt even a truely accurate measurement of power, did you take the time to look at top honor rank? and Idk why you used 31.8K BR when the top player for BR is Holybread who has 42.3k BR at lvl 63 while Hotshot is 10th at the moment with yes, 31.8k BR, but look at even some of the earlier servers. I can be competitive without spending alot of money on the game, its a game, I'm here to have fun and be competitive. I'm competitive, and would be in other servers too, maybe not so much in S1 or the earlier servers or the servers where everyone drops $50 into the game a month, because I'm here to have fun, not throw my tuition money out the door.
                  Last edited by SirCyrus; 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Really? You know, BR isnt even a truely accurate measurement of power, did you take the time to look at top honor rank? and Idk where you get 31.8K BR when obviously the top player for BR is Holybread who has 42.3k BR at lvl 63 while Hotshot is 10th at the moment with yes, 31.8k BR. Check your facts friend I've Checked out S1 and guess what, I'd do alright there, am i gonna be in top 10, Hell no, not in comparison to the first server started. My argument is plenty valid, you dont need to spend heavy to be competitive, you just need a little skill and an open mind.
                    In my server, in terms of br, 10th place is at 37k, while first is 51.8k. and a br of 31.8k would put u somewhere around 37th.

Anyway I think what truly gets people mad is not the fact that they have to spend money to stay competitive, but rather that things that shouldnt cost money cost money, and everything is over inflated.

Comment

people are forgetting there is a get free balens.. some like to crack stuff to get free software .. then go crack those free balens.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                        people are forgetting there is a get free balens.. some like to crack stuff to get free software .. then go crack those free balens.
                        exactly

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                        In my server, in terms of br, 10th place is at 37k, while first is 51.8k. and a br of 31.8k would put u somewhere around 37th.

Anyway I think what truly gets people mad is not the fact that they have to spend money to stay competitive, but rather that things that shouldnt cost money cost money, and everything is over inflated.
                        Honestly, wings are something that should be payed for, there will be wings with roughly half the stats craftable later on. Honestly the biggest issue with the game right now is the Battlegrounds and that they have lvl 40 players fighting lvl 60+ players.... They need to hurry up and put in new level brackets for BG, its gotten to where for most people its impossible to even farm crystals in BG let alone step out of the safe zones.

Comment

happy gaming rich guy

Comment

exactly

Honestly, wings are something that should be payed for, there will be wings with roughly half the stats craftable later on. Honestly the biggest issue with the game right now is the Battlegrounds and that they have lvl 40 players fighting lvl 60+ players.... They need to hurry up and put in new level brackets for BG, its gotten to where for most people its impossible to even farm crystals in BG let alone step out of the safe zones.
                            This, I felt it while lower level, and remembering how sucky that was, all these upgraded stats only make it worse for the lower levels. I'm lvl 56 now and have an upgraded horse, wings, 55 pvp set and legendary jewels, no way should I be able to fight lvl 40s

Lucky for them I only cart
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

maybe he is earning $100 per minute...

95% of wartunes players are still in high school or college
                              so, if you are the parent,, would you still give ur child money allowance to spend for the game?
                              my goodness...

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                This, I felt it while lower level, and remembering how sucky that was, all these upgraded stats only make it worse for the lower levels. I'm lvl 56 now and have an upgraded horse, wings, 55 pvp set and legendary jewels, no way should I be able to fight lvl 40s

Lucky for them I only cart
                                When I was level 40, I wrote a post to complain about BGs. Someone replied me "Just get stronger". While I totally disagreed with him, I could see what he meant.
                                We're quite helpless in this situation and everyone started to turn to the forums to whine.

Now I'm level 52 and more often than not, I had been killing players in BG for honor. Not that I particularly enjoy it, but I needed the honor to be able to equip the Level 55 sets and get the horse.
                                Something borne out of necessity.

There are much better ways to get honor and insignia -- Guild Battle for one, would reward you much more (even if you lose). Just that it might take longer.

Everyone has come here and whined about it and I think the whining should suffice for now. No extra amount of whining would get the developers to change things.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X