Baedcove Tower
    lvl 44 f2p archer
    Dezzy
    GarudaArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Da1Dezzy View Post
      can people **** about get free balens

the wings are 2k balens and the videos are like 50 per day if that
      videos are dependent on country.. some doesn't have video offers at all, some got 3-7 per day..

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
        Who said something about wasting your hard earned money? If you don't want to "waste" 2 HARD HOURS of work for, example, wings, there is a nice option to get free balens which will eventually get you to get stuff you want.

Also: it does not require 10 000$ to be competitive, unless you are completely retarded, 50$ per month should keep you top 10 EASILY on ANY server, if not even higher.
        No 1 ... I have 300 usd monthy for 2 kids .. and husband ,so investing ... I just cant, retarded rich kids mostly just insult and say things as you do .
        with 50 usd investing to be top , oh cmon .. noone belives that kiddy scam ...
        stop lying and start to live in real world.
        and about game ...
        Cahsers should have all easyer ! true .. never said oposite but true thing is that f2p players should have chances to earn most of things in game with hard work.
        I done all events, all quests, watching on farm so that noone steal it etc ... each little single thingy but that is just not enough to beat someone who is investing .
        I dont know what game you play but I am sure you are not on wartune omfg ...

Comment

Common guys until now you dont get it?

Wartune is Casher vs Casher game, the non casher are just there to get pawned and make the cashers feel they are strong.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
            Common guys until now you dont get it?

Wartune is Casher vs Casher game, the non casher are just there to get pawned and make the cashers feel they are strong.
            Finaly a wise man !! truth hurts and I bet many rich kids will now flame on our posts !

Comment

i have to admit,this is the first time i heard game which slogan is "PAY TO WIN" hahahhaha

still, if i compare with any other games,there is more gamess in this world.

but i have to admit wartune is the game for the rich.

just compare on any other good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                i have to admit,this is the first time i heard game which slogan is "PAY TO WIN" hahahhaha

still, if i compare with any other games,there is more gamess in this world.

but i have to admit wartune is the game for the rich.

just compare on any other good game.
                i just compare it to crystal saga n broken realm. and....
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Annamey View Post
                  No 1 ... I have 300 usd monthy for 2 kids .. and husband ,so investing ... I just cant, retarded rich kids mostly just insult and say things as you do .
                  with 50 usd investing to be top , oh cmon .. noone belives that kiddy scam ...
                  stop lying and start to live in real world.
                  and about game ...
                  Cahsers should have all easyer ! true .. never said oposite but true thing is that f2p players should have chances to earn most of things in game with hard work.
                  I done all events, all quests, watching on farm so that noone steal it etc ... each little single thingy but that is just not enough to beat someone who is investing .
                  I dont know what game you play but I am sure you are not on wartune omfg ...
                  For someone having 2 kids, you seem to have hatred against kids, especially rich ones.

Now calm down, take a deep breath and relax a bit. I didn't meant to be rude or anything, but you need to get on reality. Free players ALREADY have a chance to get almost everything in the game for free! Training whips, socketing rods, crypt keys are a great example. What do you want more??? If everything could be done without spending a single penny, NO ONE would spend money in the game, and it would close because holding a game requires money. Again, if your goal is to one day get to beat the 10 000$ invested casher, you might as well quit right now, as it will never happen.

Big cashers can get to aim to beat other big cashers, on another hand, free players would be much less demoralized by aiming to beat similar free to play players. We have a big casher on my server, and everytime I get to farm him, BOOM! His stats explodes and he kicks my rear end again. That's how the game is made, just don't give up, and go on smaller targets.

Also: this is a FORUM, so please try to respect more other players opinions/ideas, being rude / disrespectful is shameful.

Cheers!
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                  Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                  Weak warrior

Comment

LOL about this QQ all the way...

I'm not balens user, i'm only buy VIP.. well im new to VIP thing too, a couple weeks ago bought it.

I'm still can compete with all ppl who use wing, FYI its only different 200-300 stat for now... dunno when reach lvl 70-end. But the main thing is now.

Do you all think 200-300 is high ? LOL big LOL.... go unsocket two your patk/matk gem, two your pdef gem, two your mdef gem. There you go, minus 200-300 stat. And then, try compare you CAPABILITY before and after use all that gem. So much different? HELL NO LOL. Just a lil' bit different.

Just buy your pvp set lvl 55. Full Enchant it, go get best refine (free way ofc). Need socket? There are so many ways to get it right now. Hard to get? Ofc, its Free lol. Need Balens? do Free Offer.... Hard to get Balens from offer? Patience man, its free lol.

Oh, and im lvl 62 right now, still growing... still kickin some casher ***... still can give casher headache ....

i can post my char SS if you think i'm trolling with this post haha.

Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                      Oh yeah true that! 100$ is such a fortune omg rage QQ. You been in a fancy restaurant in your life? Give it a try! Or bought a good bottle of wine? I guess not. It's all relative, video games included. You can have the cheap crappy McDonald or the more high class one. You can go in a high class restaurant and order a FREE glass of water and drool looking at what people there are eating. Games, as in life. You get what you pay. Be grateful you can play for free or almost for free.

Happy drooling!
                      Cant put "games" in general , most of the games require skills and no money

Comment

so many player quit bcos the Wings. haha gm make mistake wing only for casher.

Comment

Ya know, I have done my best to stomach the tripe being spilled in here, but it is not going over so well.

Scenario: I walk into a burger joint. "gimme a bacon cheese burger." Them: OK sir, the bacon will cost you a buck extra.

Ok now at this point, I have several options, pay the buck, or tell them never mind. {generally speaking I will pay the buck cuz ya know bacon is a food group and a necessity of life.**

Now most of you in here are screaming and whining how it is sooooo unfair that the bacon is a buck, and throwing temper tantrums like spoiled little kids.

So continuing with the scenario, the manager says, ok look, you do a little work for us like, holding this sign up for ten minutes outside and we will give you the bacon no charge.

Again, that is not good enough for the spoiled little children, they are demanding to have their FREE bacon.

If you want your bacon, work for it. TANSTAFL!! {There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!**

If you want to provide a truly "free" game, go to school to learn how to do the coding {roughly 60k USD and four years**, then buy a nice computer, write the code yourself, (roughly a couple of thousand hours), then debug it, (roughly 8 thousand hours), then go buy a server to host it on, (roughly $300 usd- $3,000 USD a month depending on capacity), then tell everyone that they can play for free, and do not offer ANYTHING that requires real cash from your players, do not post ads on your site. If you are willing to actually do all of that, let me know I will play your game. But until your willing to do ALL of that, just play the game or quit, (I and most likely R2 do not care which one you choose).

Time to play the game and have some fun.

edit for some typos.
                          Last edited by StevenDeschain; 12-18-2012, 08:07 PM.
                          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                            Ya know, I have done my best to stomach the tripe being spilled in here, but it is not going over so well.

Scenario: I walk into a burger joint. "gimme a bacon cheese burger." Them: OK sir, the bacon will cost you a buck extra.

Ok now at this point, I have several options, pay the buck, or tell them never mind. {generally speaking I will pay the buck cuz ya know bacon is a food group and a necessity of life.**

Now most of you in here are screaming and whining how it is sooooo unfair that the bacon is a buck, and throwing temper tantrums like spoiled little kids.

So continuing with the scenario, the manager says, ok look, you do a little work for us like, holding this sign up for ten minutes outside and we will give you the bacon no charge.

Again, that is not good enough for the spoiled little children, they are demanding to have their FREE bacon.

If you want your bacon, work for it. TANSTAFL!! {There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!**

If you want to provide a truly "free" game, go to school to learn how to do the coding {roughly 60k USD and four years**, then buy a nice computer, write the code yourself, (roughly a couple of thousand hours), then debug it, (roughly 8 thousand hours), then go buy a server to host it on, (roughly $300 usd- $3,000 USD a month depending on capacity), then tell everyone that they can play for free, and do not offer ANYTHING that requires real cash from your players, do not post ads on your site. If you are willing to actually do all of that, let me know I will play your game. But until your willing to do ALL of that, just play the game or quit, (I and most likely R2 do not care which one you choose).

edit for some typos.
                            Cool Story tho.
                            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

edit for some typos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	coolstorybro gentleman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1663724

go write a book

Comment

We just value things differently. The most i would spend on a game is $100, that's all. I am not aiming for the top spot in WB, Arena or server. Just playing a good game until I found a better one and i will just move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X