End of the Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Ya know, I have done my best to stomach the tripe being spilled in here, but it is not going over so well.

Scenario: I walk into a burger joint. "gimme a bacon cheese burger." Them: OK sir, the bacon will cost you a buck extra.

Ok now at this point, I have several options, pay the buck, or tell them never mind. {generally speaking I will pay the buck cuz ya know bacon is a food group and a necessity of life.**

Now most of you in here are screaming and whining how it is sooooo unfair that the bacon is a buck, and throwing temper tantrums like spoiled little kids.

So continuing with the scenario, the manager says, ok look, you do a little work for us like, holding this sign up for ten minutes outside and we will give you the bacon no charge.

Again, that is not good enough for the spoiled little children, they are demanding to have their FREE bacon.

If you want your bacon, work for it. TANSTAFL!! {There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!**

If you want to provide a truly "free" game, go to school to learn how to do the coding {roughly 60k USD and four years**, then buy a nice computer, write the code yourself, (roughly a couple of thousand hours), then debug it, (roughly 8 thousand hours), then go buy a server to host it on, (roughly $300 usd- $3,000 USD a month depending on capacity), then tell everyone that they can play for free, and do not offer ANYTHING that requires real cash from your players, do not post ads on your site. If you are willing to actually do all of that, let me know I will play your game. But until your willing to do ALL of that, just play the game or quit, (I and most likely R2 do not care which one you choose).

Time to play the game and have some fun.

edit for some typos.
    What a stupid analogy.

Comment

Yes, but the bacon here does NOT cost one Dollar, it's like 100 bucks. And the manager says: "Go work for us a month or two, and MAYBE, just MAYBE you'll get the bacon" (Because most offers apart from Video are just scams).

Got it?

Comment

Why don't people just hold their whiny rants til we actually get all the patches done I wonder?

Before, non cash players couldn't get socket rods nor crypt keys, they whined. Now R2Games gave people chances to get them for free, they stopped whining for a bit.

Wings just got out, and the whiny rants started again... What's wrong with all those free players? If you want to get the new things right away, you have to pay for it.

That's how trends work. Remember iPhone? Yeah, when they first got out, the prices were quite high. Now, they got lowered, leaving the high prices for later generations of iPhone.

Be patient and the goods will come to you.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
            Thanks for the very respectful answer, kiss to your mom for me. Maybe you took my examples wrongly then: it was not a real life VS virtual stuff, if you want niec examples of EXPENSIVE virtual stuff: you got a GENUINE photoshop? Retailed version of Windows? All expensive, all virtual. Also: ab out gaming: you got a ps1? ps2? ps3? xbox? how many games. A hobby requires MONEY! Unless you get cracked programs / burnt cds. So, back to the point: 100$ for a game isnt expensive AT ALL.
            I agreed with you. Spending money on some entertainment isn't that bad, and to say, wartune might be consider cheap for some hardcore gamers.
            With Love,
            Elleanora
            [S3] The Guiding Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireJoie View Post
              I agreed with you. Spending money on some entertainment isn't that bad, and to say, wartune might be consider cheap for some hardcore gamers.
              well said sir.

all good games are not free. Look at Removed.

Good game
              Good game security

you pay monthly
              you pay for gold(if you wanna buy)
              you pay for everthing

going back on wartune.

if you want to compete/play better/faster why not spend $100? or 200?

We do not encourage advertisements. Game name removed.
              Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                Ya know, I have done my best to stomach the tripe being spilled in here, but it is not going over so well.

Scenario: I walk into a burger joint. "gimme a bacon cheese burger." Them: OK sir, the bacon will cost you a buck extra.

Ok now at this point, I have several options, pay the buck, or tell them never mind. {generally speaking I will pay the buck cuz ya know bacon is a food group and a necessity of life.**

Now most of you in here are screaming and whining how it is sooooo unfair that the bacon is a buck, and throwing temper tantrums like spoiled little kids.

So continuing with the scenario, the manager says, ok look, you do a little work for us like, holding this sign up for ten minutes outside and we will give you the bacon no charge.

Again, that is not good enough for the spoiled little children, they are demanding to have their FREE bacon.

If you want your bacon, work for it. TANSTAFL!! {There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!**

If you want to provide a truly "free" game, go to school to learn how to do the coding {roughly 60k USD and four years**, then buy a nice computer, write the code yourself, (roughly a couple of thousand hours), then debug it, (roughly 8 thousand hours), then go buy a server to host it on, (roughly $300 usd- $3,000 USD a month depending on capacity), then tell everyone that they can play for free, and do not offer ANYTHING that requires real cash from your players, do not post ads on your site. If you are willing to actually do all of that, let me know I will play your game. But until your willing to do ALL of that, just play the game or quit, (I and most likely R2 do not care which one you choose).

Time to play the game and have some fun.

edit for some typos.
                Well said man...hahaha. Whine & rant are the only thing that freeloaders can do. Maybe if they be a tad wiser & spent all those time wasted on whining & ranting, towards improving their character, they'd do a little better in the game...
                I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

When you reach the end of the road what do you do?

GO BACK!
                  Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                  Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                  Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post

all good games are not free. Look at removed.
                    You consider rm good? Take your head out of dogs ***, it was good, but not any longer.
                    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 08:37 AM. Reason: Advertisement.

Comment

The cashier and non cashier issue have been around for many years in almost all the online games these day. How many years have u been playing online games? those who play long enough should know all the online games need to pay to build to advance further, it said free to play, yes u dun need to purchase and install the game, all u need is just to register an account and u can start playing.
                      I have a lot of non cashiers or casual cashiers friends and guild mates in my server.
                      They all do understand tat the wings and some of the steeds is currently only available for cashier only, they all took it very casual too, never heard them whining about the developers was so unbalance towards non cashiers.
                      They all understand one simple rule, U paid for what u get, it simple logic.
                      Last edited by NARTH; 12-20-2012, 02:16 AM.
                      Serenity
                      SteelLord
                      Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                        Thanks R2 for releasing the WINGS I will not renew my VIP anymore and no more paying for this game.

This has become FROM BAD TO WORST PAY TO WIN GAME!
                        Dude... did you decide to take your time and go to every post thread in every forum to announce that you are done and quitting before you actually do? I mean geeze... I see you everywhere just spouting off negative ****... if that is the way you feel LEAVE already.

IF you are DONE go... if you have left already, and come back here just to be crappy in these thread's... like, get a GF or something because this is getting on pathetic and sad.

I feel like I have been Trolled and I am disappointed in myself for even writing this... I second guessed posting it. But I really am sick of seeing your **** so please go away now if you are... please?
                        Tatman
                        Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
                        Level 65 Knight
                        LP_WARGODS

Comment

why people still complaining about this?
                          its f2p. it is free to play, you don't have to buy cd for installation, no need to pay before you can create account, character, and then play it. all f2p games i play, required free players to spend lots of time before they catch up cashers. and sometimes, casher got privelege to exclusive items that can be bought by $ only, bound/untradable.
                          you don't want to compete with cashers? go play p2p games. there, you will spend lots of time to grind and need luck to get the best gear available. no $ spent but for monthly subscription (some even only ask you to pay for creating acc, no monthly payment needed). don't comeback crying if you met players that on for 24/7 (mostly played by 2 or more people) that you won't ever able to reach.
                          Last edited by bolananas2nd; 12-20-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatman View Post
                            Dude... did you decide to take your time and go to every post thread in every forum to announce that you are done and quitting before you actually do? I mean geeze... I see you everywhere just spouting off negative ****... if that is the way you feel LEAVE already.

IF you are DONE go... if you have left already, and come back here just to be crappy in these thread's... like, get a GF or something because this is getting on pathetic and sad.

I feel like I have been Trolled and I am disappointed in myself for even writing this... I second guessed posting it. But I really am sick of seeing your **** so please go away now if you are... please?
                            Bitter people are bitter.

Sorry bro if I offended you, It's Christmas time please forgive me.
                            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Rich people get what they want and poor people just get poorer....

Comment

im glad, after wartune i fell to a really good game. where noone can get super advantages with money alone.
                                hope wartune can be a better game in future. adios, justice guild n all my friends.
                                but ill come sometimes.
                                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                                X