No announcement yet.

Either Fix or Remove Stuns COMPLETELY!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either Fix or Remove Stuns COMPLETELY!!

Each day, I would do something with my units and would love to use their delphic eud skills. There's a problem: I can't if I am being stunned by an enemy mob (bats, Faye) thus disabling it for the rest of the battle.

This is also true if we are in Spire and wanted to use skills, but we can't because we've had a long hang time of being stunned by some enemy; so we had to wait until the very end or until we are dead, and even with that if it would be possible to use that revive skill as it jams up as well.

So, my suggestion, to the developers (and knowing they have their heads so far up there as they won't do it) is either fix the bloody thing or just remove the skill out from the mobs so we can use our skills without disablement or interrupt. And, seriously, I do not know why we have such a thing in the first place since we cannot stun them; other than to just <expletive> us the <expletive> off.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 06-12-2017, 09:33 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

after a year of vacation, i thought that mob stun problem was already fixed long time ago. oh well..

Comment

That fix is scheduled for the same time when they fix the overlapping sprite-problem in Spire. Some say that the fix will be implemented when hell freezes over.

Comment

Some say that the fix will be implemented when hell freezes over.
        I've seen some instances of such happening already in real life, but I guess they won't still fix it.

"What a cool Summer. Where has the hot temps gone off to now?"
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X