Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admins/Devs may i have your attention please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins/Devs may i have your attention please?

I have one simple question.

A couple of weeks ago you promised to remove/nerf or fix the therion horse that can be won only by the Guild Leader , may i or we please know when is it going to be implemented?

Thank you.

Anyone...?
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-14-2012, 03:50 PM. Reason: Double post

Good luck in finding one and if do the answer will be '' our technical departement has noted your request we will get back at u ... next year'' . Dont bother bro its useless ive been waiting for 2 weeks for a reward and still nothing i have lost all hope and thats what they want to tell the truth.....
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

The developers are always reading your requests/suggestions. Just because the do not always respond, does not mean that they ignore you. At the moment they are extremely busy fixing the new games.Try to have some patience, Thank you.

Feel free to join

Comment

nerf it for what? good guild leader deserve that
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

I would like to know the reason for this nerf too... nerf it on what grounds?
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Well whole guild wins wars some think it un fair for only gl to get the horse

Comment

Yes it is a guild effort, and the whole guild does get a reward. The guild leader should get something special for leading the guild to victory. I know I spent 45mins coming up with a strat for my guild to win against a much larger guild. In fact, the guild we went up against had 20 more members than us, and even had a better strat, mine was just better and we beat them by a few hundred points at the end of the battle. I had to deal with their GM pming me and saying we had no chance of winning, and to just give up.

Anyways with my strat, we beat them, yes with the whole guild listening to my directions. I think I deserved the mount, being a GM isn't easy work. BTW the other GM we beat in GB, got so upset that he lost, that he kicked everyone out of his lvl 9 guild, and rerolled on another server lol.

If anything should be done with the mount, they should allow the card to be mailed to other members, so if I decide that someone did an amazing job, I can give it to them for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisis View Post
                Yes it is a guild effort, and the whole guild does get a reward. The guild leader should get something special for leading the guild to victory. I know I spent 45mins coming up with a strat for my guild to win against a much larger guild. In fact, the guild we went up against had 20 more members than us, and even had a better strat, mine was just better and we beat them by a few hundred points at the end of the battle. I had to deal with their GM pming me and saying we had no chance of winning, and to just give up.

Anyways with my strat, we beat them, yes with the whole guild listening to my directions. I think I deserved the mount, being a GM isn't easy work. BTW the other GM we beat in GB, got so upset that he lost, that he kicked everyone out of his lvl 9 guild, and rerolled on another server lol.

If anything should be done with the mount, they should allow the card to be mailed to other members, so if I decide that someone did an amazing job, I can give it to them for the week.
                GM/GLs do deserve it but there are times when AGMs do a very good job as well - even in a GMs absence. At the very least, weaker temp mounts should be given to 2nd place+ to (hopefully) prevent guild collapse. Heck, I'd be grateful for weaker mounts for everyone in a guild since GM/GLs tend to delegate authority.
                Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 12-15-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

what the hell are you talking about guys?
                  Yes the GL deserves a special prize but +100 to all stats , lol seriously?

that's:
                  +2000 HP
                  +400 Patk/Matk
                  +500 Pdef and Mdef

That's like having the wings...

Everyone wishes for a FREE 100 to all stats especially when your guild is winning every single week which means that your GL will have the horse permanently , well sorry but this is a joke since you have other people in every guild that deserve the mount as much as the GL does.
                  So don't tell me why...

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
                    Everyone wishes for a FREE 100 to all stats especially when your guild is winning every single week which means that your GL will have the horse permanently , well sorry but this is a joke since you have other people in every guild that deserve the mount as much as the GL does.
                    So don't tell me why...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	AF2oH.png
Views:	1
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	1662855
                    Michelle have that mount but still can`t be #1.

Comment

that's:
                      +2000 HP
                      +400 Patk/Matk
                      +500 Pdef and Mdef

So don't tell me why...
                      the horse it not permanent.
                      instead of complaining. u go create a guild. and build yourself. see how easy this is? or easier just to type here and whine....
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

that's:
                        +2000 HP
                        +400 Patk/Matk
                        +500 Pdef and Mdef

So don't tell me why...
                        Sure. If they did spread the mount around, they obviously would have to kill some of the stats. Everyone's point is that the GL/GM should get a benefit but not the whole enchilada. I've seen AGMs work harder than the GM/GL. On top of all this, the current system promotes guild collapse - usually favoring the top guild. Since every 40+ is on a mount anyway, I don't see any "OP" if all members of a guild get a small boost by this small boosted mount. It might give an incentive for all players to be present for all guild battles as well.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          instead of complaining. u go create a guild. and build yourself. see how easy this is? or easier just to type here and whine....
                          We know it's not permanent but the problem is a superguild can usually maintain dominance thereby letting that GL/GM retain the mount indefinitely.

Comment

Originally posted by R24820817 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]29959[/ATTACH]
                            Michelle have that mount but still can`t be #1.
                            Because the hard balener beats him lol , it's obvious.
                            And the Arena rank is a total random since you are fighting a bot there.

oh and why are you saying it now? when you had the chance to say this in a around 24 pages of complaining ppl about it and some of them were from your guild in a previous topic.
                            that i raised this point now again doesn't mean i am the only one who thinks that way imo.
                            rather then trying to ruin the topic go find smth else to do.

And the decision has already been taken by the Devs , so whatever you say man , sooner or later it's gonna change.

This topic wasn't meant to be an open discussion , i t was meant to be a simple question and an answer from an admin/moderator which i already got.
                            Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-16-2012, 07:46 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

*** Only 1 person for a server get the mount.....and STIL you have to complain about it................probly because that said person kick your butt on a regular base........still i think you should get over it ......

Comment

Working...
                              X