Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admins/Devs may i have your attention please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
    *** Only 1 person for a server get the mount.....and STIL you have to complain about it................probly because that said person kick your butt on a regular base........still i think you should get over it ......
    You have to admit, the mount is more than a token. It's +100 to all. That's pretty significant compared to everything 7ROAD offers for Balens. You have to concede that it takes more than one person to maintain a guild. I mean there are other ways to appease the masses that are fair.

* Offer lesser mounts for 2nd through 4th place guilds (or more? Number crunchers can tweak as needed.) This incentivizes players to not "go for the gold" (read: dump current guild and apply for best guild) and stick it out in lesser guilds.
    * Offer lesser mount for most/all members if the winning guild, based on a member's guild position (GM, AGM, OFC, MEM).

All of this can be tweaked according to the devs' taste.

Comment

If you had the Horse, would you complain?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        It might give an incentive for all players to be present for all guild battles as well.
        The incentive is getting the 40 whips and 200 soul crystals.

I'm the leader of the #1 guild battle guild on my server, Sage Hall [S52]. I worked my butt off with strats, and organizing everything, making sure people are where they need to be and no one is afking. Today, we almost didn't win, we had a few top lvl players recently quit, and we are going up against a much larger guild than ours, they had about 20 more people in the GB today than we did.

I think there should be a mount that the GM can get for their hard work, but I also think it should be like the roses, where you can send it to another player. I'd like to give it to a member in my guild that did a very good job that week or something. If you make a mount that the AGM can get aswell, then you can just make everyone an AGM and the whole guild get the mount, so that is a bad idea. +100 stats really isn't that big of a difference at lvl 50+, even with the mount, I am still 5k BR behind the highest BR on the server.

IMO, stop whining, and work hard for it.
        Stellvia | Archer Lvl 60 | [S52] Sage Hall | GM of RAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Siyeon View Post
          The incentive is getting the 40 whips and 200 soul crystals.

I'm the leader of the #1 guild battle guild on my server, Sage Hall [S52]. I worked my butt off with strats, and organizing everything, making sure people are where they need to be and no one is afking. Today, we almost didn't win, we had a few top lvl players recently quit, and we are going up against a much larger guild than ours, they had about 20 more people in the GB today than we did.

I think there should be a mount that the GM can get for their hard work, but I also think it should be like the roses, where you can send it to another player. I'd like to give it to a member in my guild that did a very good job that week or something. If you make a mount that the AGM can get aswell, then you can just make everyone an AGM and the whole guild get the mount, so that is a bad idea. +100 stats really isn't that big of a difference at lvl 50+, even with the mount, I am still 5k BR behind the highest BR on the server.

IMO, stop whining, and work hard for it.
          Odd. Your argument starts with a rebuke yet midway through, you offer a suggestion.

Look, I'm a part of a #1 guild as well. As one of the top players, I carry out "your" orders. Without us, no matter how strong you are, you *fail*. The fact you are in this quasi-state of denial about your subordinates shows how much you give a damn for your own guild. Gratz.

Everyone sees that being a GM/GL is hard work. We also see when an AGM (or officer!) steps in when the GM/GL is not present. There goes the "work hard for it" deal since the mount defaults to current GM/GL that week. How on Earth is that fair? Oh - but you did concede this, my bad.

Insofar as the mini-exploit you used as a counter, maybe they need to fix this so that there can only be a certain number of guild positions per guild level. Other MMOs do this already. But again, we're looking for creative solutions not calling people out on "whining". Are you that threatened by this that you have to call it whining?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
            *** Only 1 person for a server get the mount.....and STIL you have to complain about it................probly because that said person kick your butt on a regular base........still i think you should get over it ......
            lol )) no i dont get my butt kicked by that person , not even close...
            but the fact stays a fact , the horse is too imba to have for FREE

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=therion

MacJay talked bout the change in this thread before, but still not implemented..

anyway, +100 all stats is too much. trust me, when each of ur stats more than 200, 50.0000 balens not enough to raise +100 all stats.. because i've tried..

so you will get that point, i can beat my guild master even he own that horse. but +100 is unfair.. and need more than 50k balens worth to ugrade ur mount that strong..

Comment

+100 is kinda way too much rather suggest making the mount +50, not that i have a problem with my guild lead having it, but from a players point of view no one should have a upper hand given to him/her when the entire work wasnt done by him/her.
                guild war isnt won by just the guild leader but all members combined. so everyone needs to get similar rewards for the efforts.

Comment

The stats for the horse are far too much. 90% of the servers the top guild has a free ride every week to victory. I know my server does. NOT ONE OTHER GUILD has gotten close to beating them since guild wars was implemented, and all the top players from other guilds joined them to get the number 1 spot every week making them stronger. They have every top 10 player on my server and about 6 or 7 55s when I am the closest to 55 in the second strongest guild and am only at 54.

If they fixed guild battle so top players were more spread out instead of all being able to be in the same guild then this wouldn't be so much of an issue.

:edit: top guild has 11 level 55+ including 2 levels 60s. Second strongest guild has 0. More Guild battle balance QQ, and it will keep coming until they fix the mess and imbalance they created. Guild tree exp is likely a lot more in there than ours. We get a max on of about 18 for ours.
                  Last edited by R24877577; 12-29-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24820817 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29959[/ATTACH]
                    Michelle have that mount but still can`t be #1.
                    Lol, how do you dare posting something like this? Do you even know how much Campolay payed to be the best at his server?
                    Even if the horse would have +300 stats, Michelle won't beat him lol^^
                    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                    My pathetic youtube channel
                    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Before u complain for this 100 stats when defenetely at high levels is not such a big problem first we should ask for more class balance. You can tell by far mages for the moment are way 2 overpowered.

Comment

And you can say archers are until level 40 and knights are also overpowered at 55+. Maybe you just need more mdef...

Comment

Nah my mdf is high very high . Ofc cant be higher then a mage one but is high enough trust me. 9k mdf is good.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                            the horse it not permanent.
                            instead of complaining. u go create a guild. and build yourself. see how easy this is? or easier just to type here and whine....
                            100% Agree. I'd love him to have to manage a guild and all the drama, including all the PM from people from other guilds saying "Oh this one talked bad at me! Do something!" or "Hey that member of yours is farming me in battleground, it's not fair!" It's easy to complain and whine actually. Managing a guild isn't as much, I can talk by experience! It takes a lot of time and energy, obviously our S49_JTPM friend has no clue of how painful it is.
                            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                            Weak warrior

Comment

wow since noone in our server has had the super horse more then once (we change leaders every week so diff ppl get horise) i ddiint think this was a issue
                              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

just reduce the stat to 50+ or something that will be fair...win-win ok...
                                if all 1st rank guild members got similar reward...that just rotten the server...2nd rank guilld and others will quit playing or joining the 1st rank guild instead...
                                Server : [S262] Thunder watever
                                IGN : Comelâ„¢
                                Guild : Univit

Comment

Working...
                                X