no admin or moderator response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no admin or moderator response

to anyones complaints/queries about the new update and the wings being balens only and the explaination of the world boss update

why is this?
    Baedcove Tower
    lvl 44 f2p archer
    Dezzy
    GarudaArmy

because you can read the events for the information?
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

don't be sarcastic i was asking whether they were going to reply to anyones complaints or queries as i have read a few posts and seen no moderator or r2 gaming staff reply to it

take your low lvl sarcasm to a troll pit like 4chan
      Baedcove Tower
      lvl 44 f2p archer
      Dezzy
      GarudaArmy

Comment

What exactly are you expecting staff to respond with? I suppose they could say they know free players aren't happy, but what exactly is that going to solve?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well the fact that there was no reply of any kind to anyone makes it look like you guys don't give a ♥♥♥♥

so while you are here, what is the reason that wings are not f2p?
          and why are there no f2p alternative?
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-15-2012, 07:09 PM.
          Baedcove Tower
          lvl 44 f2p archer
          Dezzy
          GarudaArmy

Comment

Agree with Da1Dezzy ..

Comment

so while you are here, what is the reason that wings are not f2p?

still waiting for this answer

show some balls and explain why yeh
              Baedcove Tower
              lvl 44 f2p archer
              Dezzy
              GarudaArmy

Comment

I let you know that we, the mods, can not help you in this circumstances. We are here to moderate the forums and to give some advices. Do not expect an answer from us on this matters.

We have also advised you to have patience. Maybe someday wings will be accessible for free someday, however it is just an advice I/we personally give to all of you.

Thank you for the understanding.
                Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-15-2012, 03:03 PM.

Feel free to join

Comment

they are forum mod not G.M lol ...
                  and why does ppl cant wait ? big probability free wing coming soon ... (chicken wing....i think)
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

I don't know what you want us to say?

we like to have free wings for everyone too, but we have no power in how the game is run and we are just regular player like you.

we are here to keep order, maintain balance, pink heart your words , ban the ad spammers, and explain situations, but we can't tell you why the sky is blue or why this cost money or that cost money....

I honestly didn't think your question deserve an answer. Are you honestly asking why the game is trying to sell you something and it's going to cost money? does that surprise you? and even if we are G.M.s we don't have the power to give out free wings either even as a G.M.

The only reason I'm replying is to let you know that Big Brother IS Watching.... silently...

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                      we are here to keep order, maintain balance, pink heart your words

hahaha , pls dont make pink heart when i say bad thing , want other colour

who is this Big Brotha anyway ?
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                        hahaha , pls dont make pink heart when i say bad thing , want other colour
                        If I have to read every single post on the forums to make sure there is no profanity, then I'm at least going to have fun with it. If you don't like the pink hearts, then don't use bad words

Back to the original topic- there's nothing to say about wings costing balens. They cost balens. Is everyone going to have wings? No. Are all balen users going to buy wings? No. Did everyone know wings were going to cost balens way back when the Coming soon thread was posted? Yes, everyone said the wings would cost balens. It shouldn't be a surprise to you now when there's dozens of pages discussing that.

As for the world boss buffs- Aren't those available for vouchers or did I read that wrong? Aren't vouchers free? Cashers get an edge, but they deserve that edge. They are not impossible to beat even with all those edges. Down the road when everyone is at cap it won't be so bad. That's when all games become less of a cash rush to the top and more about time, effort, and skill.

So please do make your suggestions and provide feedback, but please don't complain about staff for not taking the time to answer 700 threads on the forums, and the tickets that are slowing the response time down for everyone else, complaining about the various uses of balens.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X