Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic seed = L3 Ultimate Gold Seed

Ok I need to write this ...
    Could someoene explain - for what reason this seed exist?
    Cost 60 balens and gives within 12 hours = 50k gold (or less if will be eaten by bugs etc etc)!...

Now ... player with brain will simply use ALCHEMY and for cheaper get INSTANT over 50k gold LMAO -.-

Some things here are insane to the max scale :/

Attaching sample of SS to image what I mean lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	stupidity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1733804

Pretty insane. sometimes the prices don't make sense.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

hahahaha you are right,seed doesnot worth to buy XD

Comment

and instead of alchemy for +/- 1k gold per balen, just balen to revive the world boss, depending how long the fight, it easily gives out 1.5k gold AND darus per balen, more if you voucher to get world boss buff.
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

and on this matter, its stupid how some seed become balens only after they reach L3. L1 an L2 superior seeds are gold, but then L3 becomes balens only.

Comment

Lol, and 3 4 hour gold seeds would produce 45K...is it really worth 60 Balens for 5K more gold? Sure for over night it would pay more, but enough to make it worth spending money on? Prices are out of whack right now. Insig items are cheaper than cheap since you get an easy 4K a week yet other things take forever to farm. Oh well, guess I should shut up and get my 55 arena gear before they jack up the price.

Comment

Actually when you use Alchemy for the First time its 50 Balens and Add 10 More everytime you used it .. so 2nd time is 60 .. 3rd - 70 .. 80 90 100 110 ~~~~~~~~~
              Still .. no one buys that plant but some people used Gold Alchemy for Emergency gold.
              [S5] Roaring Wetlands
              â€*Castielâ€*

Comment

Nothing is ever cheap on R2Games.

They are not running a charity, but a business.
                To us players, we want cheap stuffs.
                To them, everything is cheap (and sometimes too cheap, hence they need to jack up the prices even more).
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by †Castiel† View Post
                  Actually when you use Alchemy for the First time its 50 Balens and Add 10 More everytime you used it .. so 2nd time is 60 .. 3rd - 70 .. 80 90 100 110 ~~~~~~~~~
                  Still .. no one buys that plant but some people used Gold Alchemy for Emergency gold.
                  hum you sure about that?

I think it give more gold as you level up. currently it shows 85k gold for me for 50 balan.

i never used it so I'm not sure if it goes up per use.
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

when you use alchemy for daru... then yeah its rising +10 with every next ... but with gold didnt notice this to be happeniong so every next was still same 50 balens only heh

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Nothing is ever cheap on R2Games.

They are not running a charity, but a business.
                      To us players, we want cheap stuffs.
                      To them, everything is cheap (and sometimes too cheap, hence they need to jack up the prices even more).
                      Lol, so what should people pay for this game? If it was on the shelf at a store what would it go for? $100? $10000? People like you lose perspective when things get sold a la carte.

Comment

Working...
                      X