New Devotion suggest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Devotion suggest

hello community, i want to know that is that possible increasing devotion from 300 to 500 but when player reach 500 dev to getting 1k bound balens and etc rewards in the near future?
    Because i know that this devotion were changed twice or three times since game begin

Originally posted by Souldevour View Post
    hello community, i want to know that is that possible increasing devotion from 300 to 500 but when player reach 500 dev to getting 1k bound balens and etc rewards in the near future?
    Because i know that this devotion were changed twice or three times since game begin
    Forget buckshot, I am going with slug on this one. LOL.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO

500 devo NO!

Granted getting 300 devo is much easier to do but 500... im sorry but think u gone mad
      IGN: whitewolf
      Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
      Guild: OUTCASTS
      Class: Archer

Comment

No on 300, and hell no on 500!

200 was fine as it gave me more time away from the game. 100 was even better (old days) as it gave more options while being realistic.

(and if I get another thing saying I am too fast on posts, I am going to electrocute it with a stun gun and some soy sauce).

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          (and if I get another thing saying I am too fast on posts, I am going to electrocute it with a stun gun and some soy sauce).
          Has anyone told you that you are too fast on posts, my oh my, you are a quick lad.

And with a more serious note, please not an even higher level on the devotion. It sucks already and like Meikura001 said, the rave got aready nerfed with devotion. The 500 limit will only means more nerfs and more time-spending in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
            Has anyone told you that you are too fast on posts, my oh my, you are a quick lad.
            haha i was thinking the same thing with as fast as he posts in the forums you would think he lives here... which also has me wondering why is it so hard to get 300? play other games or too many toons?

Comment

What would you even do to get another 200 devotion? What sort of things would you add to the list?
              Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Half tempted to increase that timer now Time between posts is to slow the flooders and the bots that think posting 50 times will make their flagged posts go through.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

LOL true. I am at my most on the laptop and HDTV when I have a little downtime from doing other real life things. So I do read up on stuff, and reply at will on those that I feel would warrant my response.

haha i was thinking the same thing with as fast as he posts in the forums you would think he lives here... which also has me wondering why is it so hard to get 300? play other games or too many toons?
                Not really, but I did the 300 thing in the past, only to be burned out in the end. Said to myself "never again" as I only do up to 200 (old Rave Event requirement) before the new devote quests came to be. Prior to the new requirement, I would be done on all three teams of 4 by the time Eud Arena rolled around (and this is without using the guild events like DA or beast since I do run my own guild for such and would consider those two as my back-up in the event I didn't make it for group or eud arena or even both during the day). When they released the new ways one can get more devote, I thought to myself "I can now sub a few events that I have to wait time for to start by doing these and still can get the 200 needed, meaning being done much earlier so I can do other things in real life". However, this wasn't the case as the devs raised the requirement for the same amount of fun coins in the end from 200 (old) to 250.

See, if they didn't raise the requirement, I would have subbed the Eud Arena's 15 devote by doing Speed Clearance (5), Guild Treasure (5), and Henna Harvest (5) instead and could have saved me the 1 hour 30 minute wait time until Eud Arena starts (time after the third team got their 5 Group Arena fights in) as well. In fact, I was comfortable at 200 (after seeing I can get it much quicker) that I can focus on other things like handling the occasional tech support call where a customer is complaining their system is not turned on and I would ask if they had it plugged in and they would say "no". Go figure, huh?

Half tempted to increase that timer now Time between posts is to slow the flooders and the bots that think posting 50 times will make their flagged posts go through.
                Oh no, LOL. I had taken a look at the time between posts is at a given number; wouldn't want to increase that. My brain goes quite fast when it comes to replying that sometimes I would have a large chunk made out by the end of said timer. I have to since most of my tech based calls are through social media as well. I guess even after I try to retire in 22 years, there will be no rest for me (or those like me).

Comment

ah ok i see that. For me all the new things to get devo was a god send, I no longer need the guild stuff to get devo so if i wanted I could now get off the game after I do my 5 in kid arena. I try to get 300 everyday so the 250 devo for rave didnt bother me as much.

Comment

lets keep the 300 more then enough 500 will mean more things need to be add to get more devo andm ore things added means more time ingame to do all is allready time consuming

Comment

but if they give you 1k bound balens when u reach 500 devotion, still you disagree with me to getting 500 dev? but ofc +100, +200, +300, +400, +500 dev will have better rewards then now

because think it like this: If you get +500 dev for 4 days then 1 +10 up to +500 mount warranty. and its 100k in 3 months like.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      What would you even do to get another 200 devotion? What sort of things would you add to the list?

well for example ppl from hervesting on henna give 5 dev like plundering in henna... and plundering in wilds monster give you 5 dev and etc i mean so it can be fill other 200. Ofc it will be very hard to get for free player but not + level 9 vip ppl
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-16-2017, 04:24 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by Souldevour
                        well for example ppl from hervesting on henna give 5 dev like plundering in henna... and plundering in wilds monster give you 5 dev and etc i mean so it can be fill other 200. Ofc it will be very hard to get for free player but not + level 9 vip ppl
                        You would need to add over 30 new devotion categories at +5 each just to make it possible to reach 500. I honestly can't come up with 30 different things that would be worth counting. Even if you bumped a bunch of current +5s to +10, that's still a lot of new categories to add.
                        So it's meaningless to say anything about 500 devotion until you map out how you actually get there, and what it would take to do so.

Also, it's not going to give 1k bbs for the exact reason you pointed out, 4 days of that gives you a rider's box free mount. 200-300 might be believable.

More possible could be to add a weekly devotion reward, where 1k bb would be reasonable, and it could count the sum of all daily devotion over the week. Like a reward at 1500 would be gettable with 215 per day over 7 days, or 300 per day for only 5 days. I'm not really advocating for this, since I like not being tied to this game on weekends, but it's a possible way to make your idea workable.

Comment

well for example ppl from hervesting on henna give 5 dev like plundering in henna
                          Already made for the Henna devote. You can plunder someone or harvest your own henna for the devote. Thing is, none of these (300 or 500) is realistic without spending majority of your day in the game (and I say that considering the time certain events are given for the big devote numbers). If the max was like 200 with just the stuff given now, it will give folks options for controlling their game play. If they up those devotion amounts (10 is the new 5, 15 is the new 10, and 25 is the new 15), it will be more realistic as folks won't have to put forth 5-6 hours (again, counting for the time in waiting for the arena/eud arena to pop up for those devotes) in playing a game.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                            ah ok i see that. For me all the new things to get devo was a god send, I no longer need the guild stuff to get devo so if i wanted I could now get off the game after I do my 5 in kid arena. I try to get 300 everyday so the 250 devo for rave didnt bother me as much.
                            Yeah, like I said, the extra devo stuff was great as it gave options to the player on how they wanted to play the game. Majority of the players who were comfortable at getting 200 for the 3-4 Rave Events in the past before this one didn't see this one coming when the requirement went up to 250. Then again, getting these numbers are for the Rave Event when it comes to my units as the next week after, it's just back to the "usual" as I only do the stuff that I want to do without regard to the devotion. LOL.

Comment

500 devo !! Are you smoking something that is wacky ?? NO.. NO .. NO and OMG NO!
                              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Working...
                              X