Sweet wings ideas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet wings ideas!!!

Alright so first of all, i love the wings. But you need to get them so you can see them in combat, after paying $20 for the wings you deserve that. after thats done i think you should allow the customization of wings, such as they have levels and with the levels you can change and upgrade the looks, for instance you get some wings with electricity or fire, or ice, or wind, its stretching it but maybe if your a tank, go earth wings. You should be able to invest in your wings like you invest in VIP you get levels and can do sweet things. I think after you have bought them you should make a way to obtain exp for your wings without having to invest balens, but of course with balens makes it better and cooler. i think you should be able to own wings like you own mounts, or how the soul crystals work, and also you should make holiday drops for wings and ****, if your a lucky man or woman, you get a free pair of wings that you can now slowly upgrade and what not. i dont think they should be super duper strong, but yes a good bonus would be nice. Anyone reading this feel free to draw pictures and post them along with ideas and what not! Good luck, I hope they read these things!

im a good artist so ill start working on looks

Comment

Lol, the Divine Angel Wings are a copy from what i've seen from Crystal Saga, at least design and color scheme wise. The whole upgrade wings things is alot like crystal saga, I think instead of wing customization there will be more in depth mount customization
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

im not copyin ***** with my idea, im just thinkin they should go more in depth with them, if they go in depth with mounts, sweet! they should do that too, but i just think wing customization would be epic

Comment

Working...
        X