Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crowdfunding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowdfunding

What happens to certifications if you are not on when it hits 100%? The collect reward button is grayed out and not lit up so you're unable to collect certifications that you had Before it hit 100%

It looks like you can't collect anything (except maybe the Lucky Prize?) until the event is over. So your certificates count if there are multiple lucky prizes, and it gives the adv. mahra & seps at the end.
    You probably do have limited time to collect the certificate rewards at the end, but likely a couple of days, at least.

Comment

where r the low prizes everybodygot guaranteed for ???
      against devotion ^^

Comment

and what is with the bloodie inferno glitch in the new exp collect thing .... its not rewardable ... too .... fix it please .... dear moderator stuff from forum .... please say hello to devs and ask polite to do this? thank u
        against devotion ^^

Comment

crowdfunding just another thing to pi ss ppl off

Comment

R264317145 To activate the Bloody Inferno quest in the Experience Icon, you need to complete the entire mpd. You can not go in and out as you normally do for devotion and activate it.

For the crowdfunding, as per the patch notes, at the end of the event if the certificates had not been collected they were to send them out in in-game mail. Some did get them in the mail, most didn't. This was reported to the team, and as such, we all received compensation in the form of: Memory Crystal x20, Demonic Blood x60, Blood of Zeus x100.

Those that did win the lucky prizes, they will be receiving their items shortly via in-game mail. There was a total of 13 players who were affected with this issue and as such will receive their items soon.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

i did the complete mpd 2 times bloody inferno ... i still cant grab it its bugged
              against devotion ^^

Comment

Did you use your attempts on it? is the button highlighted to be able to collect the reward? When you completed it, did you let the room kick you out or did you leave? I have heard some players say they just waited for the instance to kick them and it triggered it.
                Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

yes i used attempts and played it through 2 timse with my team after the update .... no grabbin possible *** i need to get kicked ouch .... so next week again ^^ thx for the tip
                  against devotion ^^

Comment

why R2 hand out this kind of events while it dun work i didnt get the "promissed" things for my certificates couldnt collect and didnt got ingame mail with it..

Comment

you can do BI without a attempt to claim the exp reward but you do have to wait till you are kicked from the room after beating the last boss, if you leave it will not count
                      IGN: whitewolf
                      Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                      Guild: OUTCASTS
                      Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X