Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1793553
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	346.6 KB
ID:	1793554

Heh heh, I think I need to get some more star tears for 600 balens a pair.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

that balen cost for those items that are "so hard" to get. lmao

Comment

The dims are completely overhauled but the prices are still insane. I wonder why the developers didn't change that? And somehow it seems that these (and the hidden) mergants are always blocking the path so you have to click them away and thus make us see these horrible prices over and over again. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          The dims are completely overhauled but the prices are still insane. I wonder why the developers didn't change that? And somehow it seems that these (and the hidden) mergants are always blocking the path so you have to click them away and thus make us see these horrible prices over and over again. :P
          Yeah they are in the way a lot. But you can hit the "Esc" key on your keyboard and they should go away pretty fast.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

Yeah they are in the way a lot. But you can hit the "Esc" key on your keyboard and they should go away pretty fast.
            the scariest part is i almost bought something once by accident when i was spamming clicking to move and the merchent came up right at the place where my mouse was but i had no balens and it just asked if i want to recharge lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

When you are playing fullscreen in your browser the screen goes to normal mode. Pressing escame makes you need to click on fullscreen again, that is what makes it annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X