[Suggestion] Remove the Limitations in the Shops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Remove the Limitations in the Shops

I really do not know who was the genius within the developing department in putting limitations in the shops (guild, adv. guild, etc.), but they need to be removed. Majority of the players have a high amount of currency and couldn't spend all of it because of these limits in place. Most have to wait days just to get somewhere in their growth.

My suggestion: Remove the limits!!
    Reason: Not needed. Players should have the freedom to purchase anything with whatever they have.

The players will thank you for it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

yes indeed youre right like the dev potions you can buy from fang of fear.. just 2K a day and skill lvl 10 needs over 100K of it... or in oc shop 20 smeltstones a day .. limits are yuk

Comment

Yep, if it's in your inventory you should be able to spend as much or as little of it as you want.

Comment

Again, I really don't know whose idea it was that to put such in place. Before such happened, I remembered having to spend my contribs for crystaloids in the guild shop to get my lvl 70 eq on a single day and fang of fears for developing potions as well. The same when we had Chaos War, Titan War, and Class Wars. Now, nearly everything (minus the balen shop and farm shop) has a spending limit and I have tens of thousands of various currency saved up as a result, with the outland one being the highest.

Comment

To be fair, the shops for class, titan, and chaos wars all had expiring currencies, so it would have been ridiculous to put daily purchase limits on them. Not that the limits on developing potions aren't ridiculous, but a daily limit would have also been an absolute limit. Plus, the replacement events for them have no limits and no expiration.

Surprised you have a lot of outland crystals stocked, though - you can buy the smelt stones and then use them immediately, not even wasting an inventory slot, and daily income is a lot less than you can spend. Unless you are utterly dominating in every part of outland, in which case it's only slightly less than you can spend.

Comment

That's the problem, I got a lot of outland currency from the wins I get on Central Crystal War and most Post Grabs in excess of 41 (most seasons I was at the dominating part with the exception to one where I wasn't). There were some days I didn't buy anything off the shop because I only can spend 2k worth to get the smelt stones and wasn't really going anywhere when it comes to upgrading the smelt level. If no limit was in place, ever, then I will feel that I got my "money's" worth by spending as I need.

Before bounties came about for Euds, I remembered having to cycle between buying developing potions and the white enchant stones for the Eud equipment en masse (bought more dev potions though as I only buy enough of the white stones to get my first tier Eud equipment to max). All this without a limit.

On other zones I had dove in without the heavy help, it would take 3 days to get a single lvl 70 piece if I couldn't do the lvl 70 MPDs to get them. With the new Experience feature, I can get two pieces and have to wait 6 days to complete the set in getting the stones for the other two. Then comes to the wait time of getting all to legendary status (50 x 3 x 8 = 1200 leg stones/24 days for the entire eq matrix). Again, this is if I am in a place where no one has the time to help out a low level (most of the time I do on my own with what I am given). If no limit, then I would be at legendary on the day I got enough contribs for all.

Again, if the person has the currency to spend, they should be able to.

Comment

Working...
            X