Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think iv finally had it with this game, non cashers have no chance.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "new servers every week" thingy will sure dig Wartune's grave.
    Maybe it already did.

Too bad, because Wartune is really really addictive and fun to play.
    Even as a non-casher, I have tons of fun here so far.
    Right now, me and the non-paying folks from our guild even stand a chance in Arenas (when matched with opponents on equal levels).
    I was able to get enough insignias to buy the Lvl 35 arena set, just by often losing and sometimes winning in Arena and being killed over and over again in BGs

See, that is just fine. Up till now, non-cashers still had a chance and still could enjoy the game.
    I'm honestly afraid what will happen when I'm lvl 40+, though. With the mounts, wings and who knows what else...

Also, about the wings buff - it isn't "trivial".
    This game is largely based around PvP, and in PvP nothing is as important as balanced gameplay.
    Affect that balance just a tiny little bit in any way, and PvP tends to go to hell rather quickly
    Good news: there is a God.
    Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

Originally posted by VelvetThirteen View Post
      The "new servers every week" thingy will sure dig Wartune's grave.
      Maybe it already did.

Too bad, because Wartune is really really addictive and fun to play.
      Even as a non-casher, I have tons of fun here so far.
      Right now, me and the non-paying folks from our guild even stand a chance in Arenas (when matched with opponents on equal levels).
      I was able to get enough insignias to buy the Lvl 35 arena set, just by often losing and sometimes winning in Arena and being killed over and over again in BGs

See, that is just fine. Up till now, non-cashers still had a chance and still could enjoy the game.
      I'm honestly afraid what will happen when I'm lvl 40+, though. With the mounts, wings and who knows what else...

Also, about the wings buff - it isn't "trivial".
      This game is largely based around PvP, and in PvP nothing is as important as balanced gameplay.
      Affect that balance just a tiny little bit in any way, and PvP tends to go to hell rather quickly
      i am lvl 49 and you can guess what's will happen wahahahaha.

this game is only for the rich.non casher only got will be pawned.unless you have more cash to spend.

do you understand this game's slogan "pay to win" ?

Comment

1 casher should not ruin the game. That is sad that you are letting that happen. There is more than 1 battleground so maybe you will not pair up with him. Then there is about 50% chance you will be on his team. There are many other players you can compete with. The guild battle has really screwed up the game in terms of guild balance. However I still have fun without being number one in guild battle every week. And it is a shame there are 2 competitive guilds left on my server now, one which is far, far stronger than the other and has all the top 10Brs on the server.

Wings at level 48 gave me 1200 more battle rating and I am a light casher and it is a significant increase and it scales so people need to stop trying to act like it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
          I mean with the release of wings today i thought the stat boosts would have been small but oh boy was i wrong, the wings grant some pretty sweet buffs to the ever growing strength of the cashed player. How does the non cash player even have fun here?

When i started this game i started on s 62 which was the worst possible server a new player could ever join since you had a monster casher knight named zeth who made life really miserable for low lvl players.

Want to stick around because of some friends and actually try to have some fun at bg, here he comes sitting in the middle of the mine field slaying more soles than the grim reaper.

Why is even the second tier of bg even lvs 40-80? He is obviously the strongest player on the server for miles and yet there are still new cash options added to even make him stronger.

The wb buff balen/ voucher is nothing but a cheap scam this greedy company added to this game. At lvl 5 it takes around 14k vouchers to lvl your farm. First of all it is almost impossible to find 14k vouchers unless you spin and get more than 800per day.

20 for each wb is nothing more than to trick the hard working normal players into spending already hard earned currency.

I am not going to lie, for a browser game it is quite addictive but the greed path r2 games is headed will only lead in failure in the long run.

Played a game similar to this called silkroad online and because of greed the game crashed after a while and i think that was the most fun i ever had for a while.

Well i enjoyed my time while it lasted but its obviously getting harder for the non casher to actually enjoy life on any server.

Some may say im mean and that i can spend here if iw ant to be good. Sure i can, i have a decent paying job and no kids, but each and very week 3-4 new servers are made and players just jump from one to the other. Within a few weeks, brand new servers are already dead.

This company needs to stop letting greed get the best of them.
          Firstly LOL dude im seeing myself in you saying this and that love the game but the game is for the wallet fighter yap here yap there blah blah blah..
          So ok we have sometin in common lol but thats my past. let me tell u some things U and ME none loader/wallet fighter if u dont really want to pay or spent at this game then its not the games fault since in the beginning this game is F2P = Free to Play, as in no downloads or paying before u can play whatsoever. And this Balens "thing" is their way to earn cash for their hard work and for maintenance pay. and their programmers and so on and on yap.. yap.. yap.. and this R2game is not greedy company dude have u try other company games such as IGG games... Im not saying their greedy but... "did i really"

Edit: Plus thers no such thing that a none loader is tougher than a wallet fighter.. unless ur cheating them ) dont get me wrong im not a loader although i tried the 1st recharge = 250php ^_^ but thats all i pay here in this game.. even though that Wings is tempting me i will resist it lol. but thats me.
          Last edited by R24934899; 12-15-2012, 10:32 AM. Reason: added some words
          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
            Ohhh they could synthesize wings? If we wait a lil longer, maybe that'll happen. It's just that the chinese servers go first, right?
            yup, but because it's a free wings, the stats that it give not like the balen wings
            just in small amount

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
              i am lvl 49 and you can guess what's will happen wahahahaha.

this game is only for the rich.non casher only got will be pawned.unless you have more cash to spend.

do you understand this game's slogan "pay to win" ?
              if u a free player or just light casher u cant be number one in ur server. it's true that much real money u spent much stronger u in game
              but for me a light casher (recharge and vip only 1month) stand in top ten it's enough
              many ppl already bought mounts + wings ( u know how this affected to their stat)
              but until this time i still can compete with most of them
              and in today arena reward i got top ten
              just play hard and right

Comment

there are so many servers for one reason only

when the game dies they can merge them

that is all.......
                Baedcove Tower
                lvl 44 f2p archer
                Dezzy
                GarudaArmy

Comment