Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wings in battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings in battle

The wings should be visible during battle, not just when you are walking around!

wings in chinese are visible

i don't know why its not visible here
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+1 for this. it will be better if we can see them during the battle

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        wings in chinese are visible

i don't know why its not visible here
        its R2 , same as archer hat ... what a pimp they are in battle -.-
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

+1 this is bull, i paid $20 to look badass all the time and now i the most important time i look at my char, i dont look as cool as i should be after my $20 investment. R2 admins please listen to the players and read their suggestions and try to implement them, or i mean with the money your making, you could always pay the player to help implement something. This game is all formulas and numbers, doing graphix upgrades should be nothing, im kind of dissapointed that i dont get my wings during battle. Anyhow, the point in this post is that there are so many problems that could be fixed to make this game beyond amazing. Please implement things faster and with regards to player's concerns. thank you.

Comment

isn't the mounts suppose to show up in battle as well? I remember seeing that on the website for the update too. My guess it is a bug that R2 really can care less to fix.

Comment

Working...
            X