Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wings in battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halavil
    started a topic Wings in battle

Wings in battle

The wings should be visible during battle, not just when you are walking around!

• Oxykotton
    replied
    isn't the mounts suppose to show up in battle as well? I remember seeing that on the website for the update too. My guess it is a bug that R2 really can care less to fix.

Leave a comment:

• R26050253
    replied
    +1 this is bull, i paid $20 to look badass all the time and now i the most important time i look at my char, i dont look as cool as i should be after my $20 investment. R2 admins please listen to the players and read their suggestions and try to implement them, or i mean with the money your making, you could always pay the player to help implement something. This game is all formulas and numbers, doing graphix upgrades should be nothing, im kind of dissapointed that i dont get my wings during battle. Anyhow, the point in this post is that there are so many problems that could be fixed to make this game beyond amazing. Please implement things faster and with regards to player's concerns. thank you.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    wings in chinese are visible

i don't know why its not visible here
    its R2 , same as archer hat ... what a pimp they are in battle -.-

Leave a comment:

• sssmoke1011
    replied
    +1 for this. it will be better if we can see them during the battle

Leave a comment: