Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings unfair!!!

Why put the wings to buy only Balens?
    So the players can not adiquirir Balens not able to make use of the item, so only the adiqruirir Balens poderam can use the item.
    Ai ask, is this fair to players that they can not acquire Balens being restricted to not use this item, and that item only in the whole game?
    YES
    31.58%
    NO
    63.16%
    MAYBE
    4.21%
    UNDECIDED
    1.05%

The poll is expired.

you can get wings from quest, around level 31 or do you mean fairy wings?

Comment

Originally posted by paragoshaks View Post
      Why put the wings to buy only Balens?
      So the players can not adiquirir Balens not able to make use of the item, so only the adiqruirir Balens poderam can use the item.
      Ai ask, is this fair to players that they can not acquire Balens being restricted to not use this item, and that item only in the whole game?
      It may help to post this in the right section. You're writing in the Broken Realms section, yet Balens only exist in Wartunes.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

//Moderator Notice: Moved to Wartune - Game Discussion.
        Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

it's a free game with paid services, you can access 95% of the game free. Deal with your sense of entitlement and it wont be so bad? Oh by the way , this is the way life is , when you move out you will see. Get use to it.

Comment

u dont get enough money r2? please let us have wings

Comment

Wings that were raised now, in this last update.

Comment

wht quest ? im lvl 51 now :`(

Comment

1. Anyone other than me finds the question slightly confusing?
                  2. I support free user should get wings, with voucher for example but at higher cost, eg : 10 - 15k vouchers

Comment

um I got my wings by doing the free balen where you do surveys or watch video so its not just a paid thing

Comment

wan play for free? everything FOC? 20 bucks for the wings not fair? then quit dont whining like a biaaaatch here

Comment

Originally posted by R23776663 View Post
                        wan play for free? everything FOC? 20 bucks for the wings not fair? then quit dont whining like a biaaaatch here
                        No problem with people spending money getting an advantage, but wings are auto wins against anyone around your level. Makes the game kind of pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
                          No problem with people spending money getting an advantage, but wings are auto wins against anyone around your level. Makes the game kind of pointless.
                          How do I turn on this "auto win"? Is its in settings?

If you make wings free or for gold/vouchers 99% then of the ppl that would buy
                          them wont bother.
                          CRCSUX
                          Knight
                          S50

Comment

As a non-casher I have to disagree. I can beat players with wings of my level. Not all of them of course, but enough that they don't give an "auto-win" feeling.

Wings by themselves aren't an issue. The bonus they give is manageable.

Comment

While I don't think wings make people have "auto wins" against other players, I do think there should be some form of free (or voucher bought) wings. Even if they were aesthetically unappealing, but still there.

But it looks like all you can do is either the free balens thing, or buy balens.
                              Last edited by Pokket; 12-28-2012, 02:52 AM.
                              Archer | (s52) Sage Hall | RAGE

Comment

Working...
                              X