No announcement yet.

Wings unfair!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eventually there will be wings available to free players with lower stats, however in order to obtain these wings players must first craft them. This will come eventually, no one knows for sure when though.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

I know 3 people that do the free balens things, and have gotten their wings with it. Where there is a will, there is a way.
      Stellvia | Archer Lvl 60 | [S52] Sage Hall | GM of RAGE

Comment

Well I am not in either side (casher/non-casher).

Casher pay real money so the deserved to get extra items (some casher work hard at day and spend most of money in games at night ). The regular players also need a chance to get extra items because they support the games by playing so that bring more players to come. Therefore, when many more people plays, the one want to get strong turn into casher by paying and some don't even notice XD
        Last edited by JohnNguyen; 12-28-2012, 07:47 AM.
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
          As a non-casher I have to disagree. I can beat players with wings of my level. Not all of them of course, but enough that they don't give an "auto-win" feeling.

Wings by themselves aren't an issue. The bonus they give is manageable.
          Huge advantage. Wings player get +60 damage non wings player -60 and that doesnt include the 2% and increase in HP. If you are beating people your level with wings they dont know what they are doing.

Comment

i spent 5 days doing surveys and watching videos and got a set of wings its very easy to get them.my main is on ************ i had to spend 20 bucks for wings over there they do not have any get free balens surveys so you guys should feel lucky that you dont have to spend real money for things u just click the get free balen icon and boom in a few days you can get wings mounts socket rods whatever you want for doing nothing.
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
              i spent 5 days doing surveys and watching videos and got a set of wings its very easy to get them.my main is on ************ i had to spend 20 bucks for wings over there they do not have any get free balens surveys so you guys should feel lucky that you dont have to spend real money for things u just click the get free balen icon and boom in a few days you can get wings mounts socket rods whatever you want for doing nothing.
              Few days maybe for you and some other people, as for me example, I get 3 balens top just by watching videos 5 if im lucky. That surely wont take 5 days to get wings. Other surveys dont even work for me or don't even give any balen.
              Last edited by shadow1477777; 12-28-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

why am i any different then you i dont even play on r2games very much and i figured out how to get free balens all you do is watch the same videos over and over all day long also do one that say interact with site for 30 seconds and get 3 balens and ones that give like 17,22,33,39 balens just look around and apply your self if you want wings you will get them.i dont have a credit card so i cant do any of the big offers but 3,5,17,22, car insurance surveys all add up man stay away from the ones that say download and installs those never work ive had my best luck with ones that use facebook account to log in
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                  why am i any different then you i dont even play on r2games very much and i figured out how to get free balens all you do is watch the same videos over and over all day long also do one that say interact with site for 30 seconds and get 3 balens and ones that give like 17,22,33,39 balens just look around and apply your self if you want wings you will get them.i dont have a credit card so i cant do any of the big offers but 3,5,17,22, car insurance surveys all add up man stay away from the ones that say download and installs those never work ive had my best luck with ones that use facebook account to log in
                  The problem is that other countries dont have as much surveys to complete nor videos to watch. I didn't had ANY vid at all for a week by now and other surveys are just either download something, insert your credit card number or some other bullcrap.

Comment

This whole game is unfair, deal with it. Always being bullied, always bullying. Thats the way it is,thats the way it goes
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                    X