Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

To all the free to play whiners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrandiAnne you sound like a dumb *** for many reasons. One being you work sooo sooo hard and are admitting you use your pay check to spend it on the game? Wow Lol. Do you not have bill's? food? car gas to pay for? Or do you depend on your mother for that? Bringing in the poor man is uncalled for. Most of these poor men/people play to get away from real life for awhile. And what money they do get they use for bill's etc. They don't have their mommy's to depend on. The game is over doing it with SOME thing's. It should be leveled out a bit. Because on my server some of the top player's were not casher's. But now they are no longer on top because now you have to basically pay for everything. These game maker's are crook's no doubt about it!!!! I'm sure non cash player's could do the holiday event's if there was more time. You get what 6 days to collect 300 holiday card's just to get a mount? Point being non casher's work harder and deserve the reward's just as much as the casher's.
    I would safetly assume your not well liked on your server and probably won't be even more so if they see this horse ***** post by you. In plain hind sight your a freaking ignornant dumb ***.

Comment

Actually, I am trying to make maybe useless but "our" step as gamers: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....save-this-game

Comment

Lol at all the whiny F2P people , I love the sense of entitlement these People and this generation have " I spent months leveling my character I deserve the same stuff as people who pay do", get real. I have seen this on STO , SWoTR, CoX basically any forum where the game went F2P and offered upgrades in a store for cash.

All games are a business, you can justify it anyway you want but you are just fooling yourself. If they don’t make money they don’t have new content, if they don’t have new content the game dies....Money = pay checks = new content = continuing game = It’s real life , get a clue…..

Comment

i cant/wont argue that. however if all the f2p people werent here there also would not be a game. it goes both ways. but again, you guys keep knocking the f2p. as far as this whole post goes....it was started by someone who whines because of 1 or 2 people on our serber who cash more than he does and he of all people whines in world chat about their balen use. so this is actually a funny funny posting. Brandianne take your own advice. Stop whining about supercash and the others if you are going to come on here and try to call out other whiners

Comment

Originally posted by -Lily- View Post
            thats right, you tell em. cashers are better people in general than all us non cashers!! it shows people true status in society! well put asshat
            HAHAHAHahahah... well said, well said
            Good news: there is a God.
            Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

and last i checked doesnt bryant a free to play player still whoop your azz?? youre a joke its been proven time and time again, get a clue you wont like the game when theres only 25 ppl active on the server

Comment

Lol first i pwn bryant and every time i kill him in bg he goes into a rant in tell because he lost honor, i dont whine bout supercash i just dont like him like everyone else dont like him he picks on my guild leader alot and she is important to me. He can kill me over and over i dont care give me dryads i will get him back. As far you go lily you can insult me all you want that is to expected from the group of people your with whine and negativity never wins. I just hate to see pople complain because they cant get something that is so cheap. it less then 3 hours work for wings.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
                  This game is a business they need to make money. I work hard so i cant be on all the time so i comp buy buying balens there are alot of free to players who sit in their parent basement and play all day long and then they whine because they cant get wings go get a job and buy balens stop whining the game isnt made for you its made to make money so its made for us cashers who have jobs thanks

I got a job, i got a business, LEGAL BUSINESS. AND I GIVE FREEBIES TO MY PATRONS WHEN I SEE THEM ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS. My point is, do YOU know what appreciation means??????
                  95% playing this game are still studying/students, yet they spend time to play and EVEN invite friends to play with them.
                  THATS FREE ADVERTISING THAT THEY CONTRIBUTE TO HELP THIS GAME SURVIVE.
                  Cashers don't have the time to sit on a computer all day playing to be the number 1.
                  Therefore, they will spend CASH to cope up or speed up levelling, because they can afford it and perhaps,, perhaps to avoid the shame of being surpassed by a non Casher Player. its supposed to be entertainment, to be honest,,, Free Players are the ones who advertise this GAME and lure in Cashers. i call it BALANCE.
                  Now,lets say YOU play ONLY with your fellow CASHERS,, wouldn't u think of quitting early on because YOU can't beat those who can shell OUT MONEY 10 times greater THAN YOU???

Some can buy FAME and yet some can achieve FAME by merely competing freely. My goodness....

Comment

I am gonna toss my two cents in to this ring. First, to you cashers who are dropping in the big bucks, THANK YOU! I work 16 hours a day, but I can multi-task and play at the same time. However, I do not have spare funds to contribute to this game, (damn revenuers). There is not a thing that you can achieve in this game as a casher, that I can not get. It may take me longer, but I will get it eventually. The admin listened to the players, added socketing rods, crypt keys, and training whips to the guild alter. They have a way to earn free balens so I can get the wings as well. It may take me longer to do it, but I will get there eventually. I have been a gamer for over 30 years now, I have been playing online for quite a spell as well. I have seen games where the admin told players "make your enemies life a living hell." This was in a news announcement, when you go to buy the item it was a casher only item. That told you right there, what they wanted on the game.

In other games we call the cashers, sharks. They feed on all the small fish that can/will not pay anything. If the small fish are not kept happy then all you have left are the sharks. This game seems to, at least, be trying to keep the fish happy. Unfortunately, most of the fish want to be sharks, without actually paying, or for that matter even playing to work themselves up the food chain.
                    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

ok, I paid only a little, not a big casher here. Wings are cool so I paid. I bought sockets and save the rest for crypt keys. I did this AFTER I worked my character up to level 50. No sockets, bullied in bg, bad astrals, only 1 wb a day and grind grind grind. I grinded for my gold to enchant my level 55 set. I'm still grinding for my honor to get crusader. Super casher who pay for everything, have fun being bored with this game. Non-cash players, sorry you can't / won't pay for the little things. I can afford the 20$ US it cost for wings. If you can't afford it, I am sorry. I can't afford to pay 20$ for every horse or all the gems to upgrade my gems to level 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 etc..... I will grind my way to the highest I can. I'm not rich, but I can spend a little bit for some of the luxuries. Do you all have big screen televisions? does everybody drive a ferrarri? No...thats the way it is in life and this game. You can get higher and work hard and still get ahead and enjoy this game. Just don't expect to be number 1 unless u spend thousands. I don't intend to be #1 in the world. Just a little higher so its easier for me to get through the game and earn the legendary jewellry, pass tormented necropolis, win a few more arena's than I would. I enjoy the pve more than the pvp, I will tell u that. Except BG. I was bullied, now I'm a bully. Get used to it because it will happen to you when u want Crusader and need 20k honor to get it. then ask me if you care who you kill to get it most of my clan does not pay for anything, only a few of us. the rest grind grind grind and they do rather well. We get in the top 20 in solo Arena. Number 1 is cashers, of course, but who cares? We do good, we have fun and we kick a little butt Isn't that the real point?
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

The point waht ppl here try to say is what someone said above already, that life of rich ppl is more worth then life of poor ppl, nothing will change that.
                        It is always same everywhere and people here and G.M s and Devs here proved this is more then true.
                        If you dont have money, dont play , quit .. if you dont have money and cant feed kids .. kids should die ...
                        Just one pure rich kiddie logic ...

Comment

Opinions were expressed very well guys. Lets all just have fun and get bored in the end.
                          Games come and go anyway.

Comment

Same as people , they come and die ... but noone cares so or so .. just one more dead child or grown ... noone cares anyways

Comment

Originally posted by seanreaper View Post
                              Opinions were expressed very well guys. Lets all just have fun and get bored in the end.
                              Games come and go anyway.

exactly
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Annamey View Post
                                The point waht ppl here try to say is what someone said above already, that life of rich ppl is more worth then life of poor ppl, nothing will change that.
                                It is always same everywhere and people here and G.M s and Devs here proved this is more then true.
                                If you dont have money, dont play , quit .. if you dont have money and cant feed kids .. kids should die ...
                                Just one pure rich kiddie logic ...

its not always TRUE that rich people are happy..

I can't buy HAPPINESS..

Comment

Working...
                                X