To all the free to play whiners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the free to play whiners

This game is a business they need to make money. I work hard so i cant be on all the time so i comp buy buying balens there are alot of free to players who sit in their parent basement and play all day long and then they whine because they cant get wings go get a job and buy balens stop whining the game isnt made for you its made to make money so its made for us cashers who have jobs thanks

So you want to say , if someone has no job, and he is poor ... even how hard he search job, trying to feed his family etc... he is not ALLOWED to lay internet games as wartune is ?
    well if so I wonder do you beat up your wife ? kids ? ... you are on high position and steal from workers ?
    All I see from your post is that you are someone from above .
    I have just one sentence or people as you are : ´´ I see Humans , but NO humanity´´
    and making buissnes and making more money .. they can do it way easyer and way more money but they are to greedy making it fast and let game die fast.

Comment

I'm more than happy seeing there is at least 1 forum post that has a bit of common sense, very refreshing to read compared to the dozens of threads of whinners and free players than want to be top and not pay a single penny. "Hey I don't have a job, I play 18 hours per day! How come I can't be on top? 1995 balens for wings? OMG THATS A FORTUNE!" Many keep raging against cashers, cry, whine, but they can't even realise that without cashers, there would have no game at all. And no one would be willing to pay money if it would be possible to get same point for free.

Socketing rods, crypt key can now be free only using the guild altar, and the crypt key drop in the campaign chests is rather high, and still they whine again that its not enough. They want EVERYTHING the game has, but too greedy to pay, and too lazy to get free balens, beside watching the videos, which is of course, the top of laziness. I laugh seeing them cry: "COME ON I CAN BARELY GET 20 BALENS PER DAY WATCHING VIDEOS!" I looked up at that free balens stuff, and average is 100 balens, all they need is make 20 of those and tadaa! Free wings, but no, its easier to whine and cry, probably they want those balen offers without even downloading the programs.
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Game made for business? Are you ******* kidding me? Games are never supposed to be made for business but for fun, and you can't have any fun in here just because some random emo **** decides to be a frikken nerd and spend their cash on stats just to hurrdurr and be like "omaigad u *** non-kaser go spend som moni so u ken kil my hurrdurr" should be burried and burn alive. You're a great example of that.

Comment

Lol, free player and will never shell out a penny. If this game were on the shelf with a $500 price tag would anyone buy it? Probably not, but because they charge small amounts all over the place people get suckered in. Enjoy! A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
            This game is a business they need to make money. I work hard so i cant be on all the time so i comp buy buying balens there are alot of free to players who sit in their parent basement and play all day long and then they whine because they cant get wings go get a job and buy balens stop whining the game isnt made for you its made to make money so its made for us cashers who have jobs thanks
            Retard lvl x1000. Everyone can see that this version of the game is dam expensive, its not because those who have money cant spend its because they wont spend. Each and everyday 3 or more servers are released, when the frustrated non casher player meets a hardcore casher on that unfair 40-80 bg all hope is lost for them and they leave to the new servers and hence forth the process repeats it self. Those old servers you barely find 100 active players who are not all vip.

Never seen a game in my life geared towards getting you to spend so much. Joymax the creators of silkroad online must have been this companies masters because only they alone take greed to the extreme.

Comment

I don't think the issue is with the spenders, it's with the devs lack of foresight to split up events into more brackets, if they fix that it gives the non-cashers more of an even playing field, there are so many level 55+ now it must be possible.
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by shadow147777 View Post
                Game made for business? Are you ******* kidding me? Games are never supposed to be made for business but for fun, and you can't have any fun in here just because some random emo **** decides to be a frikken nerd and spend their cash on stats just to hurrdurr and be like "omaigad u *** non-kaser go spend som moni so u ken kil my hurrdurr" should be burried and burn alive. You're a great example of that.
                every game, especially online game, made to create income for developer/publisher.
                the only people think that game is for fun are players. like you and me, and other forum members.

Comment

seems u child who take money from parent , buy balens, n playin all day
                  class balance ****
                  cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Wow, that was rude as hell
                    Seeing people like you, BrandiAnne, no wonder people aren't very happy about cashers.

Maybe wait till you grow up a little bit, then see how all that "get a job and spent tons of cash on a game" goes
                    Just saying.

Also, an expensive game wouldn't be a problem at all if the developers (or publishers, or whoever is responsible) cared equally about paying and non-paying players. No one would say a word then.
                    Good news: there is a God.
                    Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

this is coming from sumone who prob does live in their parents Basement and uses their credit card to buy balens just shut up why you coming in forums and whining it dont make you no different then other people whining on the forums cashers ruin servers and are a bunch of cyber bullying super cashers most of the cashers thinks their better the the non cashers becoz you spend money on the game why the other people have to work hard to get where they are in the game and balens are jus a way to let people take shortcuts to higher lvls and get stronger then everyone else no work put into it its a joke if you ask me ..but thats just my opinion so get over it cashers speech is a freedom people can complain and whine all they want shut up abt it Ty t...(o o)...t

Comment

in my own opinion

if you have a low salary/income why play at all a game that you cannot cope up with?

just quit then find a game that is free and wont charge a single penny.

whining wont make a difference. even if you SPAM at the CS of wartune will they care? even if you make a million threads
                        will they care? the answer is no

so the option is either you do the free balen stuff or quit and find a new game.

Comment

The point is nothing will ever be fair for f2p they don't support the game and r2 and 7 road need to make money to keep going and pay their employees. All f2p games are like this the people who pay are better nothing to do about it other then quit or open your wallet

Comment

thats right, you tell em. cashers are better people in general than all us non cashers!! it shows people true status in society! well put asshat

Comment

ty lily. i have played other games that went to this format and they lost over 60% of the free to play players within 2 months and then soon after the game dies because cashiers don't like fighting cashiers. free to play players don't like being "pushed to pay" for a free game and that is what it is becomming. free to play, pay to win is a losing format that has been proved over and over again.
                              (s2) Presto

Of all the things I have lost in my life, my mind is the one that I miss the most.

Comment

Working...
                              X