No announcement yet.

To all the free to play whiners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is the single dumbest thing i have ever read in this forum of freaking course this game is a buisness you think they sat down and said hey guys lets put many many hours of our time into making this so we can let people play it and never ever make any money off it wake up and smell the damned roses really really really cannot believe your this stupid
    Originally posted by shadow147777 View Post
    Game made for business? Are you ******* kidding me? Games are never supposed to be made for business but for fun, and you can't have any fun in here just because some random emo **** decides to be a frikken nerd and spend their cash on stats just to hurrdurr and be like "omaigad u *** non-kaser go spend som moni so u ken kil my hurrdurr" should be burried and burn alive. You're a great example of that.

Comment

saying that wartunes is a business, is a interesting statement... as most businesses are in it for the profit.... and they perfer to deal with the people with the biggest wallets and perferably very lil common sense....

they want you to think that you have to have the lastest and greatest of everything... just look at the techonerds that camp out to be the first to have the lastest phone to use while their other 6 are sitting in a drawer......

many cashers donate to get what they need, like socketing rods and tranposer scrolls... but they are not the people that are going to spend $300 on balens cos they may need them to buy something in the future, or throw a couple of $1000 on balens so that way they can be the first to get to the new dungeon and have the top gear and hope that other people have as little common sense as well....

how many people sit on the forums and complain cos wartunes has not created the new armours and dungeons and how wartunes is mistreating their customers.... it comes across like " omgwtfbbq wartunes, i spent 5k on the game and you are not creating what I want, when I want, for me to enjoy the game and as a paying customer, I come first, keep me happy, I have money....." and wartunes is saying " lol IDIOT "

wartunes needs cashers to keep the game working, most games do need cashers to keep the game going.... but most games have credit card queens that not only support the game, they are paying for the bills into the next year cos of the way they spend... so there is not a serious threat to the game in terms of cash on hand....and as long as credit card queens exist, then wartunes is free to focus on retaining the cashers as their irregular and small payments are the ones that wartunes wants to retain as they tend to be longer term players

non cashers are there to be the toys for the cashers to pay with and on my server a few of the heavy cashers have already quit, they achieved everything within a month of the server opening and there was nothing left to achieve and accomplish... but they do not matter as they have paid their money to wartunes.. and they are as expendable as non cashers as neither of them will impact on the game when they have gone...cos one will not hand over money and the other one already has.....

any business is viable as long as they have people with credit cards... any business will excel if they can find the people with credit cards and lil common sense.... but they still need to attract the non paying people cos those people may one day became a person with a credit card......

Comment

Cool stories.

Let's move on shall we?

Deal or No Deal?

You play or you don't?

There's no gray side, only BLACK or WHITE.
        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
        Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
          (...) a few of the heavy cashers have already quit, they achieved everything within a month of the server opening and there was nothing left to achieve and accomplish... but they do not matter as they have paid their money to wartunes.. and they are as expendable as non cashers as neither of them will impact on the game when they have gone...cos one will not hand over money and the other one already has.....
          Exactly THIS is what bugs me the most.
          R2's complete lack of interest.
          Good news: there is a God.
          Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

well to be honest your all right and then in the end you are wrong also if you think about it but the cashers have there views on us non-casheres and us non-cashers have our views on the cashers lol but in the end it is the cash players who keep good online games alive and in the end it is still most not all of the cash players that make good online games die bc they are to self righteous and demeaning to give the non-cashers a chance to get n e where in a game they have to attack they have to be mean they have to be downright idiotic C***S***ing P****s to other non-cash players to the point that unless they wanna dish out 1k amonth the game will die so ppl like you brandianne yoy can f**k yourself bc you are the epitomy of self-righteous no good F a g g o t r y lol TY for your time lmao

Comment

i wonder what is the next patch..talents..right.

there is a talent on next patch.

and what ballens should be consumen on next patch.

because this game is business,i can understand it the way it goes.

Comment

doesn't matter, all of us, casher and non casher players will soon get tired of this game. no one wants to play just one game for the rest of his life. In the end, non casher players are the winner. Why? Beacause they retired playing this game without spending any money. Casher players will get bored playing this game and will retire. The end, the winner: R2 games. just like business

Comment

sick now of idiots go blah blah stop crying

r2gaming is raping your wallet and you don't care?

its like knowing a guy can get a loaf of bread for 32p but then trying to charge you £15 for it

open your ***** eyes moron f2p guys aren't QQ'ing about the new patch they are raging at R2games for selling everyone out and cash farming us
                  Baedcove Tower
                  lvl 44 f2p archer
                  Dezzy
                  GarudaArmy

Comment

The next patch have spirt covent which is paid for with balens if you want it

Comment

Originally posted by shadow147777 View Post
                      Game made for business? Are you ******* kidding me? Games are never supposed to be made for business but for fun, and you can't have any fun in here just because some random emo **** decides to be a frikken nerd and spend their cash on stats just to hurrdurr and be like "omaigad u *** non-kaser go spend som moni so u ken kil my hurrdurr" should be burried and burn alive. You're a great example of that.
                      And you think the Internet which also delivers entertainment/fun deserves to be free too?

Lul at you

You sir will be quoted on my signature.
                      Last edited by HimariChan; 12-15-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

well i work 40+ hours a week and i dont cash i have been playing this game for about 3 months and all i can see thay have done is added to the lagg.i know every game needs it cashers but if all the players stoped and left the cashers they wouldnt have a game they need to see this and leave **** alone

Comment

Well, from what I see the cashers should be thrilled. Pretty soon they will only have each other to fight since fewer and fewer people play on the older servers every day. But R2 will just keep opening more servers. Ultimate winner? R2

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
                            Well, from what I see the cashers should be thrilled. Pretty soon they will only have each other to fight since fewer and fewer people play on the older servers every day. But R2 will just keep opening more servers. Ultimate winner? R2
                            And you know this how? Please link the URL for server stats and ratio of cash payers to none and populations.
                            Last edited by Thokor; 12-15-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thokor View Post
                              And you know this how? Please link the URL for server stats and ratio of cash payers to none and populations.
                              Lol, well for one thing they are merging older servers every week. Why do you think that is? Do you think that is because the server populations are growing? Next I look at my 100+ friends and see how many haven't logged on in a week. Then I go through my guild roster and weed out people who stopped logging in. I see all the guilds in the top "16" where no one shows up at all for guild wars...and the BRs for those guilds are about twice my individual rating. I look at all the cities in the wilds that havent gone up a level in weeks...and that includes a good number of VIPs. Finally I apply some common sense which would suggest people who invested money in the game would stick it out longer than people who didn't.

Comment

i'm relatively new to the game and here are my observations from this game and others where you have the options to pay to play, play free or varying degrees in between...

basically it depends on what you want to get out of the "game", and most of them are only peripherally competitive as the real goal is to get more stuff. the more stuff you have, the easier it is to get more stuff so it's just a matter of whether or not you have the patience to "earn" it or want (and have the means to) pay to get "ahead". in the end, all you have is an accumulation of stuff that is designed to become obsolete and be discarded but provides you with an advantage over others who are trying to get the same kind of stuff. sure, it's annoying when you come up against someone with the vip tag because it stands to reason that they're going to "beat" you in the immediate competition, but the way this game is, you're going to run into someone you can "beat" as well.

me, i play for the fun of it and like the challenge of strategizing how to make the most of what i have on hand. while it is frustrating to come up against an obvious pay-to-player, i pretty much view them as boss-type npc's and try to let them beat me as quickly as i can so i can move on to a "real" opponent who i stand some chance of beating. on the other hand i feel like a bully taking a kid's lunch money when i run into someone who's severely undermatched against me.

all in all, those of us who don't want to pay, for whatever reason, should learn to come to grips with our lot in the game and those of you who wish to pay shouldn't feel superior. play the game the way you want to and be happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X